Keystone pipeline...once again Obama defies the electorate

Old 11-06-2015, 04:18 PM
n/a

Default Keystone pipeline...once again Obama defies the electorate

As the man who thinks he knows more about everything than those he represents. He time and again demonstrates it is not about those who put him in office. It is all about him.

Union: Obama threw workers 'under the bus' in Keystone decision | TheHill

Talk, talk, talk and more talk while maintaining, saying and doing nothing.

I make a motion to rename him what he has earned these past almost 7 years.....the DAIC (dumb a$$ in chief).
Old 11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As the man who thinks he knows more about everything than those he represents. He time and again demonstrates it is not about those who put him in office. It is all about him.

I make a motion to rename him what he has earned these past almost 7 years.....the DAIC (dumb a$$ in chief).
I'll second that "motion" but I am afraid that he has been called/labeled worst. And well deserved at that.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:54 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1141563]As the man who thinks he knows more about everything than those he represents. He time and again demonstrates it is not about those who put him in office. It is all about him.

And I will bet you are a Christian, I guess that is what you learn from the bible.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
Old 11-06-2015, 06:38 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1141612]
Quote:

And I will bet you are a Christian, I guess that is what you learn from the bible.
*Yawn*
Old 11-06-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1141612]
Quote:

Ashamed of the truth? Obama is evil, a destroyer of our country and will go down in history as the worst. Actually, the liberal version of history is skewed anyway, so he will go down in history as a hero. But, we will know the truth.

Obama gave no reason for disapproving the pipeline, other than He didn't see any great value in it. He is disgusting and a disgrace. He would make a good Anti-Christ.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:21 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1141612]
Quote:

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but the measure of a christian is not whether they roll over and let a dumb a$$ ruin their country and religious freedoms!! OR NOT!
Old 11-06-2015, 07:23 PM
n/a

The oil will be transported by his buddy's (Buffett) trains which are more susceptible to spills than the pipeline. Makes one wonder how much kick back Obummer will receive for selling the pipeline project down the river.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:51 PM
n/a

A lit of name calling going on here. Whatever helps one heal, I guess. Perhaps it would be more productive to discuss the environmental impact aspect of his reasoning. Something constructive like pros or cons. After all, it was a decision years in the making.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:54 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1141612]
Quote:

You should karma will be b itch one day
Old 11-06-2015, 10:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
A lit of name calling going on here. Whatever helps one heal, I guess. Perhaps it would be more productive to discuss the environmental impact aspect of his reasoning. Something constructive like pros or cons. After all, it was a decision years in the making.
You have to buy into the unproven theory of "man caused global warming" before you can give any credence to an "environmental impact". Besides, the oil is already being used and being transported by Buffet's trains. A pipeline would be a safer mode of transport and more environmentally friendly.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree that it was a decision years in the making.
It was nothing more than a special interest political pawn being held for the right time.

The environmental impact statements are nothing more than a smoke screen behind which the deals were made.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
There was NO "environmental impact" according to Obama. He did admit to that, but also stated that he didn't see much advantage in the amount of jobs created. He just wanted to flex his power. He just wanted to show everyone that he is still the power and that no one had the guts to oppose him. He is despicable and hiding behind his color. Anyone opposing him is a racist. Calling him pond scum would be giving him a compliment.

I wonder how much kickback Buffet is giving him for this decision. Buffet's trains will transport the oil.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:18 AM
n/a

Default Yes I Am The Great Pretender

It is true that regarding the trumped up Keystone Pipeline debate symbolism won over merit and science and that rhetoric won over reason. Story after story concerning the issue of climate change is being debunked. Environmentalist make a good living predicting end of the world forecast. Remember the one about the population explosion and all the people who would starve but technology in farming never entered their equation.

Obama's decision was pure politics and his friends who will make money from the green machine will return many favors to him after he leaves office.

If you want a better understanding of what transpired behind the scenes, during Obama's years in office, you will have to wait until he leaves office. When he does just follow the money he will make and you will be able to piece together the entire and sorted story.

Be clear Obama's desire to be rich is not enough he wants to best the Clinton's in wealth and like the Clinton's money is never dirty it just all green.

By any measure of what is just, fair and moral Obama, his acolytes and the main street media fail and in doing so fail America.

For the last two elections America was left without a president and in its place we have had the Great Pretender and I dare say one with a Muslim bent
For an alleged environmentalist he even fouls the air around him.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-07-2015, 08:10 AM
n/a

Another stake in the heart of America.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
There was NO "environmental impact" according to Obama. He did admit to that, but also stated that he didn't see much advantage in the amount of jobs created. He just wanted to flex his power. He just wanted to show everyone that he is still the power and that no one had the guts to oppose him. He is despicable and hiding behind his color. Anyone opposing him is a racist. Calling him pond scum would be giving him a compliment.

I wonder how much kickback Buffet is giving him for this decision. Buffet's trains will transport the oil.
He probably gets the taxes that buffet the tax cheat not paying

Tags
talk, defies, electorate, obama, pipeline, keystone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.