Keystone veto remains!

Old 03-06-2015, 10:00 PM
n/a

Default Keystone veto remains!

Even with a majority in the Senate, overturning the Presidential veto of the Keystone pipeline FAILED.

Looks as though Presidential vetoes will prevail, doesn't it?
Old 03-06-2015, 10:07 PM
n/a

And the oil still burns from the train derailment in Illinois and West Virginia. Kind of make you proud doesn't? The oil is going to move folks. Personnaly I woud rather it be in a safe pipeline rather than rail cars moving through the population centers of this country.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And the oil still burns from the train derailment in Illinois and West Virginia. Kind of make you proud doesn't? The oil is going to move folks. Personnaly I woud rather it be in a safe pipeline rather than rail cars moving through the population centers of this country.
The low information voters are in control. For the time being, railroads will move the oil. Instead of fighting them, beat them. Invest in UNP. That's been a great bet for several years. No one ever said democrats were smart.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:46 PM
n/a

Did I miss the bi-paartisan compromise?
Old 03-07-2015, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even with a majority in the Senate, overturning the Presidential veto of the Keystone pipeline FAILED.

Looks as though Presidential vetoes will prevail, doesn't it?
Heckuva job Baracko ... What about all those blue collar guys out there who needed a job? Well sometimes the little people just have to pay the price for liberalism aka mental illnes
Old 03-07-2015, 08:07 AM
n/a

Nebraska state rights prevail!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Heckuva job Baracko ... What about all those blue collar guys out there who needed a job? Well sometimes the little people just have to pay the price for liberalism aka mental illnes
In case you missed it, the national unemployment rate ticked DOWNWARD to 5.5 percent.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
In case you missed it, the national unemployment rate ticked DOWNWARD to 5.5 percent.

The lowest unemployment rate in seven years.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:54 AM
n/a

The unemployment rate is a bogus number. The unemployment rate goes down because people fall off receiving unemployment benifits. The people are not looking for work, or has taken low paying jobs to make up for the lack of unempolyment checks. If you want a turer measure look at the payroll wages paid. Is this measure increasing? Dems or Reps who tout the unemployment rate are lying, uninformed or just plain stupid. The "real" unemployment rate is about 18%!
Old 03-07-2015, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
The unemployment rate is a bogus number. The unemployment rate goes down because people fall off receiving unemployment benifits. The people are not looking for work, or has taken low paying jobs to make up for the lack of unempolyment checks. If you want a turer measure look at the payroll wages paid. Is this measure increasing? Dems or Reps who tout the unemployment rate are lying, uninformed or just plain stupid. The "real" unemployment rate is about 18%!
...and the winner is ... FOX NOISE!

Old 03-07-2015, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your post is a perfect example of the problem -- you don't understand what the percentage number means and how it's calculated. Thus you're a perfect person to belong to the Democrat party.

I'm guessing you're unteachable and a reliable Obamaphile so I won't waste my breath except to say

1. U-6 rate is about 11%

2. If everyone who wants a job finally gives up hope of ever finding one, the bogus rate you cited would approach zero. Break out the champagne
Old 03-07-2015, 11:15 AM
n/a

From yesterday.

*(MarketWatch) — The U.S. economy churned out a robust 295,000 jobs in February, reducing the nation’s unemployment rate to the lowest level in almost seven years and extending the best stretch of job creation since the mid-1990s.

The amount of jobs including temporary isn't even a ripple compared to these figures coming out each month.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your post is a perfect example of the problem -- you don't understand what the percentage number means and how it's calculated. Thus you're a perfect person to belong to the Democrat party.

I'm guessing you're unteachable and a reliable Obamaphile so I won't waste my breath except to say

1. U-6 rate is about 11%

2. If everyone who wants a job finally gives up hope of ever finding one, the bogus rate you cited would approach zero. Break out the champagne
Wow, you must be a professor of economics! Thanks for this eye-opening information! I now see the light and will attend the next Tea Party meeting in hope of getting even more material this informative.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:34 AM
n/a

No fine sir, the informaion was from Bloomberg citing Gov't published numbers. You don't know this because like other CNNers and MSNBCers these stations will not mention anything except what our supreme leader wants you to hear.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
No fine sir, the informaion was from Bloomberg citing Gov't published numbers. You don't know this because like other CNNers and MSNBCers these stations will not mention anything except what our supreme leader wants you to hear.
How about supplying a link to those Gov't published numbers so that we can all become informed?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.