Tto gyeolseokhaji ma!
Don't be absent again!
수업에 결석하다
sueobe gyeolsseokhada
be absent from class
학교에 결석하다
hakkyoe gyeolsseokhada
absent from school
Seems like a lot of the better people have been absent from the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Wish we could get them back instead of dealing with the persistent trolls and racists.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Thumbs down Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Seems like a lot of the better people have been absent from the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Wish we could get them back instead of dealing with the persistent trolls and racists.
Sadly, the Moderators decline to enforce even the simplest rules of common courtesy on the political forum, resulting in some people refusing to participate.

You can't blame them in view of the fact that there are many posters who make personal attacks on other posters rather than addressing the issues.

Twas thus ever so...................

Carl in Tampa

Old 09-21-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sadly, the Moderators decline to enforce even the simplest rules of common courtesy on the political forum, resulting in some people refusing to participate.

You can't blame them in view of the fact that there are many posters who make personal attacks on other posters rather than addressing the issues.

Twas thus ever so...................

Carl in Tampa

And you're the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I was kinda hoping that you would be gone when I got back. Your immature crying was depressing.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Talking Not YET..........

Quote:
Don Baldwin

And you're the pot calling the kettle black.
Don, Don, Don......................

I haven't called you any names. I didn't call you a liar when you claimed you lived in The Villages (although I may have hinted that it wasn't true.)

Unlike many others, I haven't even gotten around to calling you a racist.

Do some research.

Carl in Tampa
Old 09-21-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Absent is usually not a verb.

Tags
political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.