Kushner Wanted Secret Channel with Kremlin.

Old 05-27-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's very simple because it really needs no defense.

Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer.

Has the way we do things as a country made us stronger?

Is it time for a new fresh, tougher approach?

Republicans won the election. Sit down shut up if you don't

have something positive to offer. You had your chance. It

didn't work out well. You lost deal with it.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Republicans won the house, senate, white house and local offices despite being outnumbered by non working, time on their hands, liberal scum.

The midterms will be a HUGE Republican senate win!

Idiot liberals will make anything into a story.

The story is ....the media are agents for the liberals. America sees it, party is over, lights out.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty

It's very simple because it really needs no defense.

Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer.

Has the way we do things as a country made us stronger?

Is it time for a new fresh, tougher approach?

Republicans won the election. Sit down shut up if you don't

have something positive to offer. You had your chance. It

didn't work out well. You lost deal with it.
Here's the bottom line, you ignorant Un-American Trump Cultists.

Reaction to Jared Kushner backchannel plan with Russia - Business Insider
Quote:

But what Kushner appears to have done is "substantially different, in two ways," he said.

"First, he is not seeking a back-channel for a low-level staff exchange," Olson said. "He wants high-level direct-contact communication. This is extremely dangerous because it results in verbal (and therefore undocumented and unwitnessed) agreements, which are binding on governments.

Free governments do not work this way. They can't. If they do, they are no longer free."

"Second, he asked to use a foreign government's communication facilities. This is way beyond a private server. This is doing US government diplomatic business over a foreign government's communication system. It's not an off-the-record conversation. It's a conversation recorded by the opposing party. This shows a staggering lack of understanding of the US and its place in the world.

Actually, it shows a staggering lack of common sense.

When he negotiates a business deal does he use the other guy's notes?"

So please keep trying to spin and make excuses, so we can continue to identify those who would worship a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, sociopathic lowlife scumbag...rather than support their own country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-27-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Here's the bottom line, you ignorant Un-American Trump Cultists.

Reaction to Jared Kushner backchannel plan with Russia - Business Insider

So please keep trying to spin and make excuses, so we can continue to identify those who would worship a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, sociopathic lowlife scumbag...rather than support their own country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Did you also believe the media about trumps chances in the election? You are the ignorant liberal moron.

I schooled you in November and the end results will school you again, Russia and midterms. You are and will continue to be a loser.

You are most hated totv for a reason.

Nasty and stupid, just too stupid to realize it.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
Did you also believe the media about trumps chances in the election? You are the ignorant liberal moron.

I schooled you in November and the end results will school you again, Russia and midterms. You are and will continue to be a loser.

You are most hated totv for a reason.

Really?

"The most?"

Link/proof?

If I am really that successful and effective at putting you nasty, bigoted, racist, misogynist and blind Un-American Trump Cultists in your places...then that is quite the honor.

So thanks for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-27-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Yes, a true (unt!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Really?

"The most?"

Link/proof?

If I am really that successful and effective at putting you nasty, bigoted, racist, misogynist and blind Un-American Trump Cultists in your places...then that is quite the honor.

So thanks for that. [emoji106]

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You were a failure at every political prediction. Actually just a nasty c unt failure period.

Do you want a poll as to most hated, ask your buddy Tal to poll all his friends.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

I am new guy in the Villages. I must say this person Allegiance seem to speak like the adult and this person who has computer problen and makes in color an big letters is the bad word that people call one another for the woman privat part. we no use this word ever very bad for you to say.You kno the thing where Manolo come from when he is born. Iget tired of lookingu p big words this person use. Big words no work for me. Why the big words? maybee you try two make up for somethin you have that little is. I try to learn i see even the rich smart american make mistake with the otter people namee. Many people here smart many peopl knot to brillante.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
I am new guy in the Villages. I must say this person Allegiance seem to speak like the adult and this person who has computer problen and makes in color an big letters is the bad word that people call one another for the woman privat part. we no use this word ever very bad for you to say.You kno the thing where Manolo come from when he is born. Iget tired of lookingu p big words this person use. Big words no work for me. Why the big words? maybee you try two make up for somethin you have that little is. I try to learn i see even the rich smart american make mistake with the otter people namee. Many people here smart many peopl knot to brillante.
Papi, you are a man of great wisdom. That observation about that person lacking developed sexual organs has been noted by other villagers. We know that you papi have superior manhood.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-28-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Default Your anti trump prejudice should have you worred

We've had direct communications with the Russians since WWII. IT USED TO BE CALLED THE RED PHONE.

TALK ABOUT WORRIED-your belief that we should not talk to the Russians. Your belief that all government communication, plans etc should be public. IS-FORGIVE ME
SIMPLY NOT BASED IN REALITY.

Simple example-I'M CERTAIN YOU SCREAMED ABOUT THE RECENT SALE OF MILITARY GOODS TO SAUDI ARABIA.
What you saw was Trump signing off on the deal.
THINK-do you THINK Trump negotiated the price, the delivery, what the Saudis wanted, what Trump and America would allow.

YOUR VIEW OF REALITY???????????????????????????
Old 05-28-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
We've had direct communications with the Russians since WWII. IT USED TO BE CALLED THE RED PHONE.

TALK ABOUT WORRIED-your belief that we should not talk to the Russians. Your belief that all government communication, plans etc should be public. IS-FORGIVE ME
SIMPLY NOT BASED IN REALITY.

Simple example-I'M CERTAIN YOU SCREAMED ABOUT THE RECENT SALE OF MILITARY GOODS TO SAUDI ARABIA.
What you saw was Trump signing off on the deal.
THINK-do you THINK Trump negotiated the price, the delivery, what the Saudis wanted, what Trump and America would allow.

YOUR VIEW OF REALITY???????????????????????????
Before you make such a fool of yourself, you really should endeavor...to understand the subject.

What Kushner was trying to do, has not only never been done...but exudes a huge amount of ignorance.

Go back and read Post #33 more slowly...you can move your lips if necessary.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Before you make such a fool of yourself, you really should endeavor...to understand the subject.

What Kushner was trying to do, has not only never been done...but exudes a huge amount of ignorance.

Go back and read Post #33 more slowly...you can move your lips if necessary.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Calling yet another villager a fool. Don't you get it, you are the fool. You have been wrong about everything. And I mean EVERYTHING ALA ROCKHEAD.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why? Hasn't there been a "Red Phone" direct to the Russians before? Better to talk to each other quickly and directly when tensions are as high as they are? Do you think he's going to use a hotline to give them secrets? Why the worry?
Was the RED PHONE inside the Russian Embassy? And why would we need a 2nd one?
Old 05-28-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Was the RED PHONE inside the Russian Embassy? And why would we need a 2nd one?
Cause the 1st one is tapped by Obama.... duh
Old 05-28-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Asking for verification of this huge political story Speaks volumes about your knowledge and the media cover up.

Cologal, did you know obama was a smoker and both Clintons are drunks?
I knew Obama was a smoker and so was I until I quit 25 years ago. I have never seen anything about the Clintons being drunks.

I don't believe in the Media Coverup anymore the I believe in Trumps #FAKENEWS

Tags
channel, secret, wanted, kremlin, kushner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.