Candidates offering change???

Old 02-13-2008, 12:23 AM
n/a

Default Candidates offering change???

If you want testimony to the fact that those who espouse change...that they will make it better....make it work.....yadda....yadda...yadda....

If they have been a part of the system most of the careers there is NO WAY they have the capability to make changes because they know how and why the system works...hence no change.

Want proof? What was it Nancy Pelosi espoused before becoming speaker? She rattled on about how much change she was going to bring. Result? Zip!

More proof? Why do corporate giants fill the top positions with talent FROM OUTSIDE the company? Because the incoming candidate does not know why things are like they are...he owes nobody anything...when he spots dead wood (people with tenure) not hacking it...out they go!...he doesn't have pet this or that.

So any politician i.e. those flapping their gums about making change to something they have been a part of so many years....I am afraid not.

Doesn't leave much to choose from.....eh?

BTK :dontknow:
Old 02-13-2008, 09:41 PM
n/a

Default Re: Candidates offering change???

Please don't delude yourself, not one of those candidates can really keep us safe. Sorry to say, but that's the reality of the world today. If someone's ready to give up their life, if they believe they will become an honored martyr, nothing and no one is going to stop them. Just my opinion.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.