Lack Of Insight?

Old 11-08-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Default Lack Of Insight?

By my count from a review of the Political Talk Forum's topics there are about 5 posters who systematically diminish the quality of content

So I wondered to myself why the lack of insight? Is the cause "chemical" either because of an over indulgences problem, or perhaps its cognitive in nature?

"Narcissism" is definitely a component in each of them . We can tell by the method and manner of writing

Unfortunately not one of the 5 makes sense at all. Its as if they are focused on entertaining themselves?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-08-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
By my count from a review of the Political Talk Forum's topics there are about 5 posters who systematically diminish the quality of content

So I wondered to myself why the lack of insight? Is the cause "chemical" either because of an over indulgences problem, or perhaps its cognitive in nature?

"Narcissism" is definitely a component in each of them . We can tell by the method and manner of writing

Unfortunately not one of the 5 makes sense at all. Its as if they are focused on entertaining themselves?

Personal Best Regards:

I'd say the lack of insight is on your part -- and the shallowness and self-regarding pomposity of your posts, and total lack of comprehension of the structure of politics (see below).

You expect civility and erudition in an arena of Type 2 Femo-Fascist thuggery. This is a misguided expectation. Please study the Structure Of Politics to realize the hideous neighborhood you're in, and adapt accordingly.

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 11-08-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You are right there. This is a quite recent development however.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

And unfortunately as a result there are fewer and fewer of us remaining that would like to have more discussion on more topics.....disagreeing to disagree with spirit and belief without the ridicule and disparaging, nonsense, destructive, crude commentary. It has taken it's toll over the years.

Once again the majority loses!!!
Old 11-08-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
And unfortunately as a result there are fewer and fewer of us remaining that would like to have more discussion on more topics.....disagreeing to disagree with spirit and belief without the ridicule and disparaging, nonsense, destructive, crude commentary. It has taken it's toll over the years.

I try to post news articles about recent political developments. I do my 224 613 Project and other stuff as well but that is very much tied into politics now it just takes some imagination and ability to see more of the puzzle pieces.

Just put the people you do not want to hear from on your IGNORE LIST and keep them there. Harder said than done though especially if you have someone using the Regular Forum to bait in ways that the MODERATOR does not notice or does not want to notice. In my case, I mean the names-- Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8-- in the NFL Survivor as well as the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em pools. Gene Coppola in the Survivor pool. I do not know if the other ones were in all the names submitted for Survivor entries.

They set a trap for me by using these names knowing they would set off bells whenever I saw them because of all the connotations these have. Quite EVIL in my opinion.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

If you were right more often...maybe you wouldn't be ridiculed so much?

Or maybe being a woman, you're too thin skinned to participate with the men?

It's ONLY words bille...they can't hurt you.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you were right more often...maybe you wouldn't be ridiculed so much?

Or maybe being a woman, you're too thin skinned to participate with the men?

It's ONLY words bille...they can't hurt you.
Don Baldwin is a very good option for the IGNORE LIST.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

The one thing the ignore list does not do....filter out when someone quotes a blocked individual.
Fortunately it also shows the non guest screen name hence no need to read any further.
Ignore works for the most part.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
The one thing the ignore list does not do....filter out when someone quotes a blocked individual.
Fortunately it also shows the non guest screen name hence no need to read any further.
Ignore works for the most part.
Ignorance in general "works for the most part" as long as there's a white man there to bail you out. Huh bille?
Old 11-08-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

There are four people who post the same thing day after day. Most of their posts either continuously push their personal agendas or their replies to others are almost an auto response. If it wasn't for those four posters and their rote replies I think this would actually be a pretty cool place.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
There are four people who post the same thing day after day. Most of their posts either continuously push their personal agendas or their replies to others are almost an auto response. If it wasn't for those four posters and their rote replies I think this would actually be a pretty cool place.

Yes -- Femo-Fascism is fun when you have the luxury of sitting around thinking up Type 2 ways to screw people. Sorry to disturb your disgusting, foppish, echo chamber.

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Type 2 Laws require thuggery for enforcement. Who are the thugs of Femo-Fascism?

Old 11-08-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I try to post news articles about recent political developments. I do my 224 613 Project and other stuff as well but that is very much tied into politics now it just takes some imagination and ability to see more of the puzzle pieces.

Just put the people you do not want to hear from on your IGNORE LIST and keep them there. Harder said than done though especially if you have someone using the Regular Forum to bait in ways that the MODERATOR does not notice or does not want to notice. In my case, I mean the names-- Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8-- in the NFL Survivor as well as the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em pools. Gene Coppola in the Survivor pool. I do not know if the other ones were in all the names submitted for Survivor entries.

They set a trap for me by using these names knowing they would set off bells whenever I saw them because of all the connotations these have. Quite EVIL in my opinion.
Excellent, I will look into that.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are right there. This is a quite recent development however.
He could not be referring to you as one of the five?

More likely he is referring only to you, but trying to be politically correct.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
IF I'm one...the day you have your epiphany...the day your eyes open...the day you see the light...when you realize that you are LOSING your country and your culture...to an invasion of Hispanics.

America IS Mexico II in 30 years. Ignore it, ignore me at your peril...your great grandchildren's peril.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Default Reductio ad Absurdum

Quote:
Exactly. They continue because they lack insight. It can be the only explanation of their continuing, constant, inarticulate, manic and confusing posts. Their posts offer nothing beyond stroking their egos.

The manner in which they post is that they take logical sentences and placing them in an illogical sequence.

And again because of their lack of insight it totally escapes them and they continue.

Every post comes back the same reductio ad absurdum.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
lack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.