Lack Of Insight?

Old 11-10-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As a woman...you got it wrong...again.

"Women" aren't the cause of all the worlds problems...it's women in charge...women involved in important decision making that is the problem.

You WANT to do good...but what we want and what we can get are different things.

Many here WANT their dog to be "human", they talk to them like they're human, they treat them like they're human...but they're not...they never will be...and neither will the blacks.

We can't go back in time and breed our modern day negros with Neanderthals to make them human like us. They ARE a different genetic branch on the tree of life. They cannot be equal and THAT is WHY the 99% are what they are. Live like they do. Have the LACK of character that they do. Live in squalor without welfare.
And then there is Don Baldwin. The resident racist. His views belong in the 1850s.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
And then there is Don Baldwin. The resident racist. His views belong in the 1850s.
I'm also correct.

Do you think because it's "new" it's better?

The Torah was written 3,300 years ago.

The Bible was written 2,700 years ago...is it "better" because it's newer?

Islam was established 1,400 years ago...based on the same God...is it "better" because it's newer?

Thinking goes in cycles...people think one way for a while and then start thinking in other ways...only to go back to what worked. I hope we last long enough for that to save us.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Better than voting for a known corrupt crook...which BOTH the D and the R candidates were/are.

We lie to ourselves...and we suffer for it. Our standards have never been lower...why? To "prove" women and minorities are EQUAL! To MAKE women and minorities equal. ALL we've accomplished is going from #1 to #25 in world standings and going from a white majority to a minority majority.

We destroyed America because of a fantasy. The fantasy that we're all equal.
You know, you have a unique talent for making any discussion or any subject to be dirty and seamly.

Reading your posts on any subject make me want to shower.

PLEASE wherever you are, in what ever cave or basement you reside, find another place for your stupidity, UNLESS you are one of those bots, which you share many traits (NO human feeling or understanding, etc) then I ask your handler to pull your plug.

You take every topic on here and make it dirty...unclean...unwelcome and just knowing you are here makes the forum reek.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know, you have a unique talent for making any discussion or any subject to be dirty and seamly.

PLEASE wherever you are, in what ever cave or basement you reside, find another place for your stupidity, UNLESS you are one of those bots, which you share many traits (NO human feeling or understanding, etc) then I ask your handler to pull your plug.

You take every topic on here and make it dirty...unclean...unwelcome and just knowing you are here makes the forum reek.
There are a number of extremely sad excuses for human beings on here. I think many of the clients I had as s Student Lawyer in Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners- U of MN, Twin Cities-- were better people than these. This was for inmates at the Minnesota Correctional Facility-- Stillwater and those people who had begun cases while in prison but where now on parole or out entirely. Some other prisons were involved in cases I had.

The lack of empathy and decency on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum is frightening. It seems to be the Donald Trump effect on how he ran his campaign. Angry white men seem to like his style and are copying it online. Some women too.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Blah blah blah...shoot the messenger because we don't like the message.

WHAT do I have wrong rocky? SHOW us all how wrong I am.

Quick...go find someone else's words...someone else's ideas and thoughts...because you DON'T have your own...because you believe a LIE. Go to MLK Blvd...go to a black school...pit 100 boys against 100 girls in ANYTHING...the boys will win 90+% of the time.

Show us all the great "woman run" civilization that is putting "white male" western civilization to shame. Show me the "woman founded" great country/nation that is outdoing all others. Show me anything FOUNDED by women of ANY significance that is thriving, growing, and changing the world...like that of MANY white men.

You women live in constant delusion that you're "equal" to men. Equal in what? Show me...show me the women who are TOP in the world in something that is objectively measured. The richest? No. Smartest? No. Strongest, fastest? No. WHERE are you equal? Where?

Just like the minorities...you LIE to us...you lie to yourselves...and you call ME "dirty" for pointing it out...calling you out?

You call me dirty scum...WHY? WHAT have I said that is wrong?

Quote:
There are a number of extremely sad excuses for human beings on here. I think many of the clients I had as s Student Lawyer in Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners- U of MN, Twin Cities-- were better people than these. This was for inmates at the Minnesota Correctional Facility-- Stillwater and those people who had begun cases while in prison but where now on parole or out entirely. Some other prisons were involved in cases I had.

The lack of empathy and decency on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum is frightening. It seems to be the Donald Trump effect on how he ran his campaign. Angry white men seem to like his style and are copying it online. Some women too.
Blah blah blah...you're not worth a reply.

Go hang out in the woman's forum if you don't like listening to men talk.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Default "Men" Talk. That's Amusing.

Quote:
Blah blah blah...shoot the messenger because we don't like the message.

WHAT do I have wrong rocky? SHOW us all how wrong I am.

Quick...go find someone else's words...someone else's ideas and thoughts...because you DON'T have your own...because you believe a LIE. Go to MLK Blvd...go to a black school...pit 100 boys against 100 girls in ANYTHING...the boys will win 90+% of the time.

Show us all the great "woman run" civilization that is putting "white male" western civilization to shame. Show me the "woman founded" great country/nation that is outdoing all others. Show me anything FOUNDED by women of ANY significance that is thriving, growing, and changing the world...like that of MANY white men.

You women live in constant delusion that you're "equal" to men. Equal in what? Show me...show me the women who are TOP in the world in something that is objectively measured. The richest? No. Smartest? No. Strongest, fastest? No. WHERE are you equal? Where?

Just like the minorities...you LIE to us...you lie to yourselves...and you call ME "dirty" for pointing it out...calling you out?

You call me dirty scum...WHY? WHAT have I said that is wrong?

Blah blah blah...you're not worth a reply.

Go hang out in the woman's forum if you don't like listening to men talk.
Your rants against people of colors other than whites-- except Asians-- are hardly manly.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your rants against people of colors other than whites-- except Asians-- are hardly manly.
As if you're any authority on what's manly.. lol
Old 11-10-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
As if you're any authority on what's manly.. lol
She thinks pointing out the obvious lies is "unmanly"???

IF my rants included EVERYONE...ALL races...THEN you could call me a racist. But I don't because ONLY one race stands out as inferior to ALL the others. Negros who lack the Neanderthal/Denisovan DNA that EVERY other race of people in the world have.

Blacks ARE inferior in every way but a few sports. Don't hate me because I've realized this...fact.

That's why I'm always trying to do is to get you to break the dogma by SEEING for yourself WHAT the 99% are like. GO to one of their black schools and SEE what "potential" they have. What future they have. 99% of them will be a drag on society...like their parents before them and their children after them.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Why does anyone even engage this moron? Clearly he is looking for attention, because they wouldn't allow him on any type of blog that was adequately supervised, so this is the only place he can post. Probably some loser whose wife left him years ago, or he had a woman boss that made more money than he did, or someone of color who was more successful than him, which makes Donnie mad. The best solution is to just ignore him. If he doesn't get a rise out of people he will move on to greener pastures.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Why does anyone even engage this moron? Clearly he is looking for attention, because they wouldn't allow him on any type of blog that was adequately supervised, so this is the only place he can post. Probably some loser whose wife left him years ago, or he had a woman boss that made more money than he did, or someone of color who was more successful than him, which makes Donnie mad. The best solution is to just ignore him. If he doesn't get a rise out of people he will move on to greener pastures.
Great post, except I thought you were talking bout my buddy TAL
Old 11-10-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Notice it another attack on the messenger, not the message -- classic Femo-Fascist.

The only thing these idiot Femo-Fascists understand is their own feelings.

Old 11-10-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

I know exactly what you mean. Personally, I'm frightened of clowns.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean. Personally, I frightened of clowns.
Quote:

... More manipulative female, with the "oh honey, I'm so disappointed in you..."

or

"ooooo, I'm frightened!"

Femo-Fascists think government is their godd*mn husband.

Old 11-10-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

... More manipulative female, with the "oh honey, I'm so disappointed in you..."

or

"ooooo, I'm frightened!"

That is such a sexist and stupid thing to say.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

or

"ooooo, I'm frightened!"

The "frightened of clowns" post was meant to be sarcasm, but you obviously lack the intellect to realize it.

It's probably best that you just stick with your femo-fascist posts.

Tags
lack

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.