Last 24 hours

Old 01-03-2018, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
THAT is vulgarity? Are you f@cking kidding me?

YOU are what is wrong with America...you've turned the entire WHITE portion of it into a bunch of PUSSIES.

Wait until the Hispanic and black men are the majority...you stupid f@cking FOOLS.

America will be Mexico II with some Somalia and Haiti thrown in to REALLY f@ck it up.
Before this forum closes, let me say

You are a most disgusting human being (and that is a stretch referring to you as human).

You feel you have a cause and each day from wherever you are posting.....since you sneak around.... and pollute this forum with your filth and hate, which has damaged whatever cause you think you have.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:40 AM
n/a

in the midst of a combustible nuclear standoff, our side will have to depend on a commander in chief who is erratic, ignorant, bellicose and illogical. No better reason exists for finding a way to chase him out of the presidency as soon as possible
Old 01-03-2018, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Before this forum closes, let me say

You are a most disgusting human being (and that is a stretch referring to you as human).

You feel you have a cause and each day from wherever you are posting.....since you sneak around.... and pollute this forum with your filth and hate, which has damaged whatever cause you think you have.
Come on rocky...you keep saying that...and yet NEVER showed us HOW I'm wrong. Prove it b!tch.

It's not a cause...it's a mathematical certainty. America dies in 30 years when Minorities reach 80% of the population. I'm giving you a choice...stop it or let it happen.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
in the midst of a combustible nuclear standoff, our side will have to depend on a commander in chief who is erratic, ignorant, bellicose and illogical. No better reason exists for finding a way to chase him out of the presidency as soon as possible
Please chase, but make it Fast, your time is almost over.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:52 AM
n/a

From this morning...interesting and scary read....

Is There Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump? - The Atlantic
Old 01-03-2018, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
From this morning...interesting and scary read....

Is There Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump? - The Atlantic
Oooo scary
Old 01-03-2018, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
And we KNOW you are...insane or a psychopathic liar...which do you self-identify with?
Donny B. What are you going to do when the well runs dry?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oooo scary
Of course it does not bother you at all.

Being oblivious to reality is something that you have perfected.

Geez...do you never get embarassed ?
Old 01-03-2018, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it does not bother you at all.

Being oblivious to reality is something that you have perfected.

Geez...do you never get embarassed ?
Reality? Your drama infused crap from all the opinion pieces you read, or the ambiguous accusations...

Where is the link to those forums you claim they talk about this forum? Liar!

Who did you vote for and what did that person promise to do for this country to earn your vote? Fool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Reality? Your drama infused crap from all the opinion pieces you read, or the ambiguous accusations...

Where is the link to those forums you claim they talk about this forum? Liar!

Who did you vote for and what did that person promise to do for this country to earn your vote? Fool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
A sure sign of mental illness is the oft repeating the same question, avoiding all reality, and forgetting what you have said.

The single biggest issue facing this country is the man in the White House.

Now, does that mean Clinton might have been better....certainly not but at least she would not be on Fox each morning getting advice.

My point IS and always has been......I am not saying anything to support Clinton in the last election.

I AM HOWEVER, questioning the sanity, american ideals of anyone who still supports this person. He is much worse than even I could have ever imagined. He has done such damage to our WH as to make me believe it may never be repaired to totally.

He has "trained" folks like you to accept lies......THAT fact is really scary. We used to be able to trust what came out of the WH...we used to think of our President and the most loyal of Americans....no more. Still have this in my head about him actually taking credit for the last 9 years of airline safety.

People like you who have no interest in life and enjoy his fairy tales are supportive because you need to be "picked up". You need to be told you have value above being a troll on political forums...you need to be told you are a success...you need to think your failings are because of someone else, whether that be a black person, a Muslim or whatever the enemy of the day is to spread your hate in order to counter balance your failure.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
In last 24 hours Trump has threatened to 1) cut aid to nuclear-armed, terrorist-laden Pakistan; 2) cut aid to miffed Palestinians after he alters US Jerusalem policy, and 3) boasted his nuclear button is bigger than Kim Jung-un's. This is our commander-in-chief. Think about it.
Trump is certainly not sane and Republicans in Congress know it. The question is, can they contain him long enough to push through their agenda?
Old 01-03-2018, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is certainly not sane and Republicans in Congress know it. The question is, can they contain him long enough to push through their agenda?
THIS has a ring of truth to it.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:38 PM
n/a

Default Thanks for Fox News......

thankstoFoxNews lyning to stupid people.jpg
Old 01-03-2018, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockface
A sure sign of mental illness is the oft repeating the same question, avoiding all reality, and forgetting what you have said.

The single biggest issue facing this country is the man in the White House.

Now, does that mean Clinton might have been better....certainly not but at least she would not be on Fox each morning getting advice.

My point IS and always has been......I am not saying anything to support Clinton in the last election.

I AM HOWEVER, questioning the sanity, american ideals of anyone who still supports this person. He is much worse than even I could have ever imagined. He has done such damage to our WH as to make me believe it may never be repaired to totally.

He has "trained" folks like you to accept lies......THAT fact is really scary. We used to be able to trust what came out of the WH...we used to think of our President and the most loyal of Americans....no more. Still have this in my head about him actually taking credit for the last 9 years of airline safety.

People like you who have no interest in life and enjoy his fairy tales are supportive because you need to be "picked up". You need to be told you have value above being a troll on political forums...you need to be told you are a success...you need to think your failings are because of someone else, whether that be a black person, a Muslim or whatever the enemy of the day is to spread your hate in order to counter balance your failure.
Listen Douchebag - I will ask again; Who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote? If you did not vote, just say so and I will not ask again, but shame on you!

Nobody trained me to accept lies that is why I keep challenging your ambiguous accusations based on some other person's opinion.

I don't need to be picked up. I am healthy, successful business man, able to retired early, with a great family, beautiful wife of 32 years, and terrific friends.

I don't hate anyone based on religion or race, I do recognize differences, but have no hatred. I have no black friends (have not frequented areas that afford the opportunity), but do have friends from other countries (California, Mexico, Peru, and Belize).

I do not like fat people, lazy people, or people that smoke...so, if you are any of those we will not be hanging out.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tit head
Yes I am sure they do...don't worry your silly self over these things!

Tags
button, cut, hours

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.