Last 24 hours

Old 01-03-2018, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Listen Douchebag - I will ask again; Who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote? If you did not vote, just say so and I will not ask again, but shame on you!

Nobody trained me to accept lies that is why I keep challenging your ambiguous accusations based on some other person's opinion.

I don't need to be picked up. I am healthy, successful business man, able to retired early, with a great family, beautiful wife of 32 years, and terrific friends.

I don't hate anyone based on religion or race, I do recognize differences, but have no hatred. I have no black friends (have not frequented areas that afford the opportunity), but do have friends from other countries (California, Mexico, Peru, and Belize).

I do not like fat people, lazy people, or people that smoke...so, if you are any of those we will not be hanging out.
Most of my friends are retired successful business people, and not one has turned into a foul mouthed troll, who has fun mocking others on the internet.

You, as one of our duty liars and strong loving supporter of a chronic compulsive liar does not accept lies....the irony in your stupidity is noted.

Yeah, you successful well rounded guys are known for being mean spirited un American trolls in retirement.

You can only wish you were as honest as Tal. He has his things, but he is honest and true...you are mean spirited and filthy mouthed.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:44 PM
n/a

Default In the meantime...

Trumps massive desperation in the last 24 hours, clearly shows his days are numbered.

Having someone as evil and an advocate of anarchy as Bannon is, calling someone else 'treasonous,' especially someone in the same tribe...is beyond bizarre.

As I've said from when it became apparent that Putin owned Trump, it will come down to the money that Russia loaned Trump to avoid bankruptcy...and Trump & his family members laundering money for the Russians ever since.

Lest we forget, Trump has warned Meuller...to stay away from his family business.

Any bets that will happen?

Which is the obvious explanation on why Trump wakes up every morning...with the taste of Putin in his mouth.

Watch and enjoy...the destruction of Chump.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Most of my friends are retired successful business people, and not one has turned into a foul mouthed troll, who has fun mocking others on the internet.
While I can and do use foul language, that does not make me a troll. Not the same as your friends, go figure...

Quote:
You, as one of our duty liars and strong loving supporter of a chronic compulsive liar does not accept lies....the irony in your stupidity is noted.
Not sure what you are exactly trying to infer here. I am not a duty liar.
If you wish to speak of lying how about those links to the other forums that "in fact" discuss this political forum...

Quote:
Yeah, you successful well rounded guys are known for being mean spirited un American trolls in retirement.
No we are known to be ruthless in negotiations, smart with money, and loyal to our craft. Now you feel being mean is un-American...LOL

Quote:
You can only wish you were as honest as Tal. He has his things, but he is honest and true...you are mean spirited and filthy mouthed.
The Wackadoodle is the least honest person on here. He has nothing...not even enough pride to support himself...and he lies about his accomplishments and failures constantly. You should work on your memory and stop living in the snow globe world you are.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
Trumps massive desperation in the last 24 hours, clearly shows his days are numbered.

Having someone as evil and an advocate of anarchy as Bannon is, calling someone else 'treasonous,' especially someone in the same tribe...is beyond bizarre.

As I've said from when it became apparent that Putin owned Trump, it will come down to the money that Russia loaned Trump to avoid bankruptcy...and Trump & his family members laundering money for the Russians ever since.

Lest we forget, Trump has warned Meuller...to stay away from his family business.

Any bets that will happen?

Which is the obvious explanation on why Trump wakes up every morning...with the taste of Putin in his mouth.

Watch and enjoy...the destruction of Chump.
Blah, blah, blah...
How is the spouse's teeth? You got any trips planned to 3rd world countries??
Old 01-03-2018, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah...
How is the spouse's teeth? You got any trips planned to 3rd world countries??
As with everyone of your posts....right on subject, well said, clear and no personal attacks.

Obviously most of your retired successful business people are so proud of your rise thriugh the ranks of foul mouth, uninformed, mean spirited trolls.

Do you have an album that you keep showing all your posts actively attacking others as personal as possible so you can show them around ? Oh, you don't get invited ? Hmmm..wonder why.

Funny how your snarky wise guy attacks are reserved for those who obviously are smarter than you...coping ?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
While I can and do use foul language, that does not make me a troll. Not the same as your friends, go figure...

Not sure what you are exactly trying to infer here. I am not a duty liar.
If you wish to speak of lying how about those links to the other forums that "in fact" discuss this political forum...

No we are known to be ruthless in negotiations, smart with money, and loyal to our craft. Now you feel being mean is un-American...LOL

The Wackadoodle is the least honest person on here. He has nothing...not even enough pride to support himself...and he lies about his accomplishments and failures constantly. You should work on your memory and stop living in the snow globe world you are.
You really have issues that require you to seek justification. You really are clueless on life, politics, current events and obviously posting on forums.

By the way, your attacks on Tal are easily the best example of mean spirited attacking those who intimidate you.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
As with everyone of your posts....right on subject, well said, clear and no personal attacks.

Obviously most of your retired successful business people are so proud of your rise thriugh the ranks of foul mouth, uninformed, mean spirited trolls.

Do you have an album that you keep showing all your posts actively attacking others as personal as possible so you can show them around ? Oh, you don't get invited ? Hmmm..wonder why.

Funny how your snarky wise guy attacks are reserved for those who obviously are smarter than you...coping ?
Try to remind yourself: It is better to be a smart a$$ than a dumb a$$.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
You really have issues that require you to seek justification. You really are clueless on life, politics, current events and obviously posting on forums.

By the way, your attacks on Tal are easily the best example of mean spirited attacking those who intimidate you.
I noticed you did not answer the question; who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?

You also forgot to provide the links to those other forums that discuss this political forum.

Yeah, the wackadoodle intimidates me...a POS bust out loser that leeches off his parents, would be my worst nightmare!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

That sounds accurate. Has this person read any books not written by Donald John Trump?

Tags
button, cut, hours

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.