The left is saying that Flynn may have broken the law.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Default The left is saying that Flynn may have broken the law.

How?

Please explain briefly without emotion and disparaging comments.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How?

Apparently he took trips to foreign country's without permission and accepted money without reporting it.

House oversight panel: No sign Flynn complied with the law - CNNPolitics.com
Old 04-25-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Default Who are you kidding

Quote:
How?

YUP-you do need a coloring book.
FYI-Russian dressing was invented in the US.
Wow there goes your hole case.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
How?

From the AP

"Reps. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Elijah Cummings, D-Md., said Flynn could be criminally prosecuted because, as a former Army officer, he was barred from accepting the foreign payments. Flynn, who headed the military's top intelligence agency, is a retired lieutenant general and was Trump's national security adviser until he was fired.
"That money needs to be recovered," said Republican Chaffetz, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. "You simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else."
Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
How?

Actually, the House Oversight Committee has said that Flynn violated the law, not the "left"......Michael Flynn May Have Broken The Law In Taking Russian Payments, Lawmakers Say : The Two-Way : NPR
Old 04-26-2017, 04:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, the House Oversight Committee has said that Flynn violated the law, not the "left"......Michael Flynn May Have Broken The Law In Taking Russian Payments, Lawmakers Say : The Two-Way : NPR
If the allegations against Michael Flynn are proven true and factual, and not just political fodder than he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law because this is a nation based on "Rule of Law"

If the allegation against Hillary Rodham Clinton are proven true and factual, and not political fodder than she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law because this is a nation based on "Rule of Law"
Wait she is a progressive and we have learned that progressives are above the law.

So given the exception rule for progressives how does one separate substantive fact vis a vis political fodder?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-26-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

So is the right. And the center.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Specifically, Jason Chaffetz, Republican Chair of the House Oversight Committee. And that's a fact, as opposed to an "alternative fact." You simply can't blame everything on "the left" or "the media."
Old 04-26-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Specifically, Jason Chaffetz, Republican Chair of the House Oversight Committee. And that's a fact, as opposed to an "alternative fact." You simply can't blame everything on "the left" or "the media."
Saw that on the news. Good for him. A politician actually doing his job according to the values of the US Constitution.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

It was a dumb original post. Don't look. It is me, Grace Gantner, I posted it. BUT

Why did Flynn take money? Why did Hillary take money from Russia? It all seems dirty taking money from another country.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was a dumb original post. Don't look. It is me, Grace Gantner, I posted it. BUT

Why did Flynn take money? Why did Hillary take money from Russia? It all seems dirty taking money from another country.
The question IS where did you get the information that prompted your OP ? That is pretty important, it seems.

The Clinton Russia thing has been discussed ad nauseum...check or google, politifact or just about anywhere.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
The question IS where did you get the information that prompted your OP ? That is pretty important, it seems.

The Clinton Russia thing has been discussed ad nauseum...check or google, politifact or just about anywhere.
Bucco. It doesn't keep you from posting Trump lies all of the time?

Where did it come from? The News that is posted on my MSN page every day. I probably saw it, and made a mental note it was one of the ones that always is left. Washington Post, Etc.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Lawmakers suggest former Trump aide Flynn broke US law | Fox News

Trump does lie very often. But back to the subject. A link from Fox News.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bucco. It doesn't keep you from posting Trump lies all of the time?

Where did it come from? The News that is posted on my MSN page every day. I probably saw it, and made a mental note it was one of the ones that always is left. Washington Post, Etc.
I am confused.

You said that Trump does not lie on another thread that I just responded to with a few of the Presidential lies he has told.

I have yet to see a news site say that "the left" or "the right" did anything. Most headlines like that are from the extremist sites and a search for that revealed nothing.

Just curious where that thought even came from, since the press conference about it was about as non political as you can have one.

ps....I am sorry for posting Trump's lies. I WISH with all my heart that we did not have a President that required various web sites simply to list and chronicle his lies but alas....we have one now.

But you pretty much pass that off as "Trump derangement syndrome". Amazing how that term is used when confronted with even TRUTH. Just fluff off the lies is not going to hold water
Old 04-26-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am confused.

You said that Trump does not lie on another thread that I just responded to with a few of the Presidential lies he has told.

I have yet to see a news site say that "the left" or "the right" did anything. Most headlines like that are from the extremist sites and a search for that revealed nothing.

Just curious where that thought even came from, since the press conference about it was about as non political as you can have one.

ps....I am sorry for posting Trump's lies. I WISH with all my heart that we did not have a President that required various web sites simply to list and chronicle his lies but alas....we have one now.

But you pretty much pass that off as "Trump derangement syndrome". Amazing how that term is used when confronted with even TRUTH. Just fluff off the lies is not going to hold water
You have be confused with Rubicon. He uses that term. You see what you want to see. I say I am living in the reality of not having Clinton or Obama or some very religious person or some very not religious person. I am embarrassed of Trump but he is doing o.k. as far as what I want to happen...except that the things I want to happen aren't happening because of the left again.

Tags
comments, broken, law, left, flynn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.