Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:54 PM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next pre

If you want to get calibrated just review what Pelosi said she would do if she got the position....and since she has had it....zippo...zingo,,,and oh by the way with how many years experience.

If you put back in office those that are a part of the currently ineffective operating government, why does anybody believe for one single minute they will or can make changes.

When fixing corporate problems most fortune 500 companies do not reach into the existing organization....all they know is the way it works...good or bad.

Hillary and McCain are part of the establishment. Too many yaoweme's hanging out there.

We should all be looking for the candidate most likely having the ability to bring about what needs to be done. Politicians by their very nature and methodology are incapable of doing the right thing....where do you think the term politically correct came from.

Look for the person who is unafraid to do and say what is right and good for this country without worrying whose feathers the may rumple.

PC = licence to do what is not right!!!!

My $395 (two cents adjusted for political adjusted inflation).

BTK
Old 01-07-2008, 02:45 AM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

If she shares more of the same views on key issues that I have as we approach election day, then I will vote for her. I am looking for someone to deal with the real issues: global warming, working with the rest of the world, terrorism, national debt, healthcare and economy. I do not want to see us bogged down with the theory of evolution vs. the Bible, stopping stem cell research, and overturning Roe v. Wade.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next pre

Speedy, I sort of agree with you. BUT as far as being bogged down with evolution, I think if a President does not believe in this, it degrades science which is so important for our students to learn. I am also a supporter of Stem Cell Research which also includes science. The Bully Pulpit is important.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:50 PM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704
New Packers quarterback

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB
for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified
to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett
while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became
familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely
comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of
Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes
the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and
50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or
State.
When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the
white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".
Amusing comparison Hancle704.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
n/a

l2ride above is talking about my favorite group....THE SILENT MAJORITY.
To add to the points made...elected officials are the ....REPRESENTATIVES....R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-A-T-I-V-E-S........
and when they don't hear from anybody they do what they please....or I should say they do what they please because they know they aren't going to hear from anybody.

The majority does rule.....when it acts.....unfortunately that does,'t happen enough.
The SILENT MAJORITY gets what it deserves.....not much!!!

Hmmmmnnnn....I winder why big corporations and special interest groups get things done...well they have lobbyists and just step one inch over the line they have drawn in what ever sand box they are in and out they come like a swarm of bees....they get attention....they get results...because the REPRESENTATIVES know they will be upon them. They are all minoirity groups compared to the masses of of US Citizens.

Oh if we could only find the motivational magic to get 'em to stand up and be counted!!!!!!!!!

BTK
Old 01-13-2008, 10:16 PM
n/a

[i] I believe we must:
End illegal immigration
Solve health care
Cut spending
Balance the budget
Get out of Iraq with advise from our generals.
Lower taxes on MIDDLE CLASS
Old 01-22-2008, 05:49 PM
n/a

For you folks that are compaing Hillary to Deanna Favre, google Deanna Favre and you will be surprised. She has outperformed most people, including Brett. If Hillary can match her skills, she has my vote for sure.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:51 PM
n/a

Really good back and forth, but.......George Bush is the man. He comes from good stock. 9-11 turned this world upside down. George Bush dealt with it. He stood on a mound of rubble and said I can here your pain. He took action. Al Gore and the democrats were still analizing chads. The man was in office one year and then 9-11. Let me tell you he and his leadership have done one hellava job with our economy. Any other nation would have folded like a lawn chair. I respect this administration I could never say that about Mr. Bill...........JohnnyM
Old 01-26-2008, 02:54 PM
n/a

Sorry (I can hear your pain)........
Old 01-26-2008, 03:07 PM
n/a

Why is it that we are more concerned about animals than humans???
Old 01-28-2008, 03:59 AM
n/a

oshunluva: what does your caption (live while you are still alive) mean
Old 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM
n/a

;D
Old 02-12-2008, 04:00 AM
n/a

How can we have an unemotional discussion about Hillary when she can't speak without resorting to tears. What is she going to do when she has a potential world altering problem with Putkin, Cry? Maybe he could donate to her election campaign to cheer her up!!! PLEASE
Old 02-12-2008, 02:22 PM
n/a

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning,
and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows
that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also,since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new
one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bull**** with
his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went
away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a
lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore! You're
a Senator from New York running for President of the United States.
Act like one.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.