Liberal Democrat Sen. Charles Schumer on the 3 Branches of Govt.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:26 PM
n/a

Default Liberal Democrat Sen. Charles Schumer on the 3 Branches of Govt.

Senior NY Democrat Sen. Charles Schumer has just eliminated the Judicial Branch of the government. I wonder if anyone has notified the Supreme Court of this change.

I wonder if this statement was made by a certain ex-governor of Alaska if the media and our own proud liberal/progressives here on TOTV would have had a field day with it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Jpu9geWY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Old 01-31-2011, 07:35 AM
n/a

Almost as bad as the 57 states comment by Barry.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 AM
n/a

Yep, Schumer did put his size 10 foot directly in his mouth with that clip. You bet that I (and others) would have gotten a big hoot out of Palin doing that but I also get a big hoot out of any elected official making a fool of themself.

BlueHeron - even Palin has gotten past the paranoia of the "birthers". That is out and out racism on their part. President Obama is YOUR lawfully elected leader of YOUR country. Live with it!!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:44 AM
n/a

Congress in my opinion should meet maybe 3 times a year, that way less regulation, taxes, stupid laws, no lobbyists and just leave us alone. We could really prosper.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:12 AM
n/a

Another example of American exceptionalism?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
n/a

All politicians make some accidental misquotes - Biden, Obama, Schumer - have all made them.

But, you got to love Sarah Palin. If it were not for her, Leno and Letterman might have to hire comedy writers.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" This is an actual quote from Sarah Palin's book, Going Rogue.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
All politicians make some accidental misquotes - Biden, Obama, Schumer - have all made them.

But, you got to love Sarah Palin. If it were not for her, Leno and Letterman might have to hire comedy writers.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" This is an actual quote from Sarah Palin's book, Going Rogue.
The only difference is that we're the only ones talking about this and laughing at Schumer.

The double standard between reactions of comment from Republicans and Democrats is alive and well in the media. Sarah Palin derangement syndrome is alive and well everywhere.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:48 PM
n/a

Default And your foot is in your mouth today too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Yep, Schumer did put his size 10 foot directly in his mouth with that clip. You bet that I (and others) would have gotten a big hoot out of Palin doing that but I also get a big hoot out of any elected official making a fool of themself.

BlueHeron - even Palin has gotten past the paranoia of the "birthers". That is out and out racism on their part. President Obama is YOUR lawfully elected leader of YOUR country. Live with it!!
Had nothing to do with "birther". The comment came out of his mouth just like those out of Schuler and the long list of Biden.

Then again, I believe it was Michelle Obama who called him a Kenyan. Not me.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=150505
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
n/a

Default Schumer

There we ago again with the poltical correctness crap. Anyone who actually believes that the birthers are racist must also believe that anyone who questions Obama's leadership also must be racist. I mean it can't be that his reluctance to produce a legitimate certificate begs the question as to "why not just end the speculation". If Obama were a CEO of any coroporation in America he would have been fired after the first week of employment. Sarah Palin is a mental giant next to him and exceedingly more ethical. The only other person less ethical than Obama is Schumer
Old 01-31-2011, 08:49 PM
n/a

Default (Outer Limits soundtrack)

Oh, go smoke your banana peels elsewhere.

Sarah Palin is a mental midget compared to anyone. "If God had intended man not to eat animals, how come He created them out of meat?" This is the work of a mental giant? 'Nuff said, I am not reading nor writing further on this post. Too many mental midgets out there. Talk to the hand.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:30 PM
n/a

Default Chas Schumer cont'd

Whoooa! We have some fragile egos out there. This is a post pertaining to political discourse. Thank God ( I can say God can't I ?) our founding fathers were thick skinned or we all would still be saluting the Union Jack. "Mental midget" I agree to accept, but maroon no I'm white, if it were meant to be "moron" you'd think so if you witnessed my golf swing. However like you I am a concerned and dedicated American who served his country willingly and proudly thus earning you and me the right to voice an opinion. So if I offended anyone that was not my intent. It was my intent to express the low esteem I have for Messrs Obama and Schumer. It was my intent to express affection for a woman who has demostrated intestinal fortitude, not only said she was anti-abortion but demonstrated her conviction to that belief, who showed the all boy network that she could beat them at their own game and much more. I do not know that I would vote for Sarah but I do know that I have more faith and belief in what she stands for than most other pols. Sarah Palins statement concerning hunting is no more or less silly than Obama's statement concerning his cross country campaign in all 58 states. To reasonable and fair minded people its called "human error" usualy attributed to being tired. I hope those of you who were offended stay the course and let's continue to have open and free flowing dialogue because this country never has needed it more than it does now. God Bless America and God Bless You.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Whoooa! We have some fragile egos out there. This is a post pertaining to political discourse. Thank God ( I can say God can't I ?) our founding fathers were thick skinned or we all would still be saluting the Union Jack. "Mental midget" I agree to accept, but maroon no I'm white, if it were meant to be "moron" you'd think so if you witnessed my golf swing. However like you I am a concerned and dedicated American who served his country willingly and proudly thus earning you and me the right to voice an opinion. So if I offended anyone that was not my intent. It was my intent to express the low esteem I have for Messrs Obama and Schumer. It was my intent to express affection for a woman who has demostrated intestinal fortitude, not only said she was anti-abortion but demonstrated her conviction to that belief, who showed the all boy network that she could beat them at their own game and much more. I do not know that I would vote for Sarah but I do know that I have more faith and belief in what she stands for than most other pols. Sarah Palins statement concerning hunting is no more or less silly than Obama's statement concerning his cross country campaign in all 58 states. To reasonable and fair minded people its called "human error" usualy attributed to being tired. I hope those of you who were offended stay the course and let's continue to have open and free flowing dialogue because this country never has needed it more than it does now. God Bless America and God Bless You.
Maroon comment was not meant for you and f.y.i. it a famous Bugs Bunny invective to say "what a maroon!!"
Old 02-01-2011, 06:15 PM
n/a

Default veggies

potato or potatoe-------tomato or tomatoe. Shades of Dan Quayle and the lame stream media.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:29 PM
n/a

Default Maroon?

RichieLion-

I realize that Maroon is a quote from Bugs Bunny - one of my heroes.

I would like to sit down with you at one of The Villages many clubs during Happy Hour sometime and just meet. I would not doubt that we have many things in common - as well as a few disagreements. Your choice of when and where. The invite is now in your court Thanks.

Tbugs
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 AM
n/a

I finally got to see that video.

Oh. My. God...

Is it just me or do we have an entire generation of brain-dead politicians? I mean between Sarah "Sputnik caused the fall of the space-race-winning USSR" to Chuck "can't pass a high school civics test question" Schumer to the one who thought Guam would tip over to Nancy "Botox" Pelosi or Charles "Wide Stance" Rangel....

It's depressing.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.