Libraries, liars and whiners. Also torn Consumer Reports magazine.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Default Libraries, liars and whiners. Also torn Consumer Reports magazine.

This is a great funny thread. Also gives a fascinating view into a library.

Destroyed mail at Lynnhaven Postal Center.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

More fun reading.
Censorship from librarians!!!
Old 07-24-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Al, you've been talking to yourself a lot lately. No cause for concern, just mentioning. Well, maybe a little concern.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Al, you've been talking to yourself a lot lately. No cause for concern, just mentioning. Well, maybe a little concern.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Funny, I don't see you mentioning it to the king of self talk. Well, maybe not funny, but I have received many thanks for helping to tame the totv blogger. No thanks from you, but I know you appreciate it as well.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Allegiance's sick and unhealthy obsession with Talt, has gone far beyond...someone who can claim to be sane.

I can't imagine such hate and myopic focus on one person... especially toward another that has done nothing to him.

The total lack of maturity and need to bully...simply exposes Allegiance's deep sickness.

And now that we have RickeyD back as Wiotte, it won't be long before Allegiance has his 'brother in obsession/insanity'...joining in with his sick/disgusting obsession.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Allegiance's sick and unhealthy obsession with Talt, has gone far beyond...someone who can claim to be sane.

I can't imagine such hate and myopic focus on one person... especially someone toward another that has done nothing to him.

And now that we have RickeyD back as Wiotte, it won't be long before Allegiance has his 'brother in obsession/insanity'...joining in with his sick/disgusting obsession.
Is RickeyD really Wiotte?? I agree that Allegiance is one deeply disturbed person and I have been making records about him for law enforcement in case there is a problem at some later date. And I do hope that the Moderator is very aware of this. Wiotte does not look like RickeyD to me.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Is RickeyD really Wiotte??
You keep on believing cnm, lol. Did he not say you are 78 years old?
Old 07-25-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

I can't imagine such hate and myopic focus on one person... especially toward another that has done nothing to him.

The total lack of maturity and need to bully...simply exposes Allegiance's deep sickness.

Does 27,008 posts look tame? That's kind of funny. I do hope people will complain about Allegiance if he makes anything even remotely questionable on the Regular Forums. He does not deserve the privilege of posting on TOTV and I cannot understand why he has not been banned from this site. His harassment of me is illegal and puts the Villages as well as TOTV in a very bad light.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
You keep on believing cnm, lol. Did he not say you are 78 years old?
Wrong again.

The photo you posted came from a family album maintained by a 78 year old.

If you falslely claim it was you in the photo, then you're not even close enough to live here...and one has to wonder why you're not working and post here day & night.

My guess is that it is YOU that maintains the album and that you are 78 years old, which is quite sad in its own right...given your obvious obsession with Talt who is someone who has done nothing to you.

You're sick...get help.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-25-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong again.

The photo you posted came from a family album maintained by a 78 year old.

If you falslely claim it was you in the photo, then you're not even close enough to live here...and one has to wonder why you're not working and post here day & night.

My guess is that it is YOU that maintains the album and that you are 78 years old, which is quite sad in its own right...given your obvious obsession with Talt who is someone who has done nothing to you.

You're sick...get help.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I do not think I know Allegiance at all but I and law enforcement-- who probably monitor this Political Forum-- will keep and eye out for him. RickeyD seemed to be stalking me in person and that was a HUGE problem.

I find Allegiance a despicable person and would want nothing to do with him in real life.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid (unt View Post

You're sick...get help.

Deepest Sincere Wishes
Now you have a medical degree? Do you believe the wackadoodle is of healthy mind? LOL...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now you have a medical degree? Do you believe the wackadoodle is of healthy mind? LOL...

I have spoken with a psychiatric social worker quite a lot about myself. He seems OK with me and my work. Now the cyberbullies on TOTV are probably a very different story. You douchebag and Al lesion are two sick old dogs. A lesion on the Political Forum.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I have spoken with a psychiatric social worker quite a lot about myself. He seems OK with me and my work.
Really? He believes a 50+ man should be living off his parents, unemployed for the last 17 years, posting happy birthday threads, and bragging in a political forum about being named numerous times for the "who's nobody" award...I feel sorry for your parents, please let them know that.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really? He believes a 50+ man should be living off his parents, unemployed for the last 17 years, posting happy birthday threads, and bragging in a political forum about being named numerous times for the "who's nobody" award...I feel sorry for your parents, please let them know that.

Stop bringing up my parents *******. If you continue this I will contact the police about this harassment. And so will they contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Allegiance.

If your son in his early twenties began to manifest symptoms of cancer, how would you handle people taunting him for being sick and weak and unable to do what others do? What if others called him Cancerface and told him he was a jerk for having his dad drive him to chemo?

There are all kinds of issues and problems in this world and granted there is also laziness and all kinds of ways to avoid working. None of us really knows well the people that post on this Forum or the situations that may lie behind some of the behaviors. Cruelty and bullying isn't the answer to people we don't fully understand.

Many of us have completely lost respect for you, Allegiance. What can be the reason a grown man dedicates so much time to harassing and bullying another person? It isn't right no matter what. It falls outside the perimeter of decent and normal and expected behavior.

I am very upset at what you are doing and it is just plain wrong. Give it a rest.

G.G.

Tags
funny, great, thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.