Libraries, liars and whiners. Also torn Consumer Reports magazine.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Allegiance.

If your son in his early twenties began to manifest symptoms of cancer, how would you handle people taunting him for being sick and weak and unable to do what others do? What if others called him Cancerface and told him he was a jerk for having his dad drive him to chemo?

There are all kinds of issues and problems in this world and granted there is also laziness and all kinds of ways to avoid working. None of us really knows well the people that post on this Forum or the situations that may lie behind some of the behaviors. Cruelty and bullying isn't the answer to people we don't fully understand.

Many of us have completely lost respect for you, Allegiance. What can be the reason a grown man dedicates so much time to harassing and bullying another person? It isn't right no matter what. It falls outside the perimeter of decent and normal and expected behavior.

I am very upset at what you are doing and it is just plain wrong. Give it a rest.

G.G.
Thank You Gracie Girl. I do not want to see the end of the Political Forum if I am forced to bring my parents into this but they will not take kindly to all the harassment Allegiance and Dirtbanker have targeted me with over the past few months. This is also a crime even if is usually not prosecuted. I am very far from lazy as you I hope know from my Facebook friendship with you.

Evil prospers when good people do nothing. Allegiance does not deserve to even be posting on TOTV any longer nor does Dirtbanker IMHO.

The TOTVers who are the decent caring people I have met in the Villages the last 12 years I have been here TAKING CARE OF MY PARENTS should SAY SOMETHING about this months long online harassment and bullying.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Take ALL this drama crap to the ladies forum where it belongs...and the fu@king happy birthdays too. WTF?

This needs to be men only...women just f@ck it up.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
take all this drama crap to the ladies forum where it belongs...and the fu@king happy birthdays too. Wtf?

please go back to where ever you live and hijack threads and spread hate.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Take ALL this drama crap to the ladies forum where it belongs...and the fu@king happy birthdays too. WTF?

And Don Baldwin chimes in too. Happy Birthday Walter Payton!!!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
please go back to where ever you live and hijack threads and spread hate.
I think he lives in the Villages but this Frankenstein only comes out online. He is probably not all that vocal with his hatred in his own neighborhood.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:

It doesn't take a brilliant person to see that you have had little success with real friendships and real love with warm and intelligent women.

You do realize that most of the men here, there and everywhere are great people who enjoy the company of both genders? They feel comfortable with women and women feel comfortable with them. Sometimes they bond for more than fifty years with the later years being sweet and good in different ways from the young more passionate times. They raised a family with the woman they respect and enjoy and truly like watching their children respect and appreciate their mother. There is much good in real love and real respect and connected family. Passion is beautiful and so is mutual love and respect where the one plans to outdo the other in kind ways.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Allegiance's sick and unhealthy obsession with Talt, has gone far beyond...someone who can claim to be sane.

I can't imagine such hate and myopic focus on one person... especially toward another that has done nothing to him.

The total lack of maturity and need to bully...simply exposes Allegiance's deep sickness.

And now that we have RickeyD back as Wiotte, it won't be long before Allegiance has his 'brother in obsession/insanity'...joining in with his sick/disgusting obsession.
Don't forget the Dirt. He and Al are two classic mopes.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Oh come on Chi...get off your soap box.

I just point out the guy has not paid anything in taxes, while the rest of us pay for the betterment of the country, and he has not earned the opinion he wants to voice. He calls Trump a cock sucker, when in reality that is all the wackadoodle has ever been, or will ever be...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
But of course.

Dirtbag is synonymous/interchangeable with Blind Allegiance...as larbud is with Baldwin.

It goes without saying.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
But of course.

Dirtbag is synonymous/interchangeable with Blind Allegiance...as larbud is with Baldwin.

It goes without saying.
Sort of like you and rockface...two pussies till the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
funny, great, thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.