cruz gets a spanking

Old 02-06-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Default cruz gets a spanking

"Cruz, a presidential candidate, assailed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in a floor speech last year, accusing him of lying about a deal related to the Export-Import Bank."

Trent Lott said

"Having been majority leader, I’ve never had someone stand on the Senate floor and call me a liar,” Lott said in an interview with The Hill's Molly K. Hooper. “In fact, if I had been in the Senate at that time I would have moved to have him removed from the Senate chamber physically.”
Old 02-06-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

Even though that is old news, it backs my comment on another thread about Cruz not getting along with other Republicans, so how does one expect him to get along with the "other" side? He may be up in the polls, but I believe we are starting to see the real Cruz in the media. Just like we are seeing the real petulant Christie and Bush. Bush is not his brother or his father. Christie is used to bullying his way around and getting his way. Cruz is a fake TV preacher and Trump is just the same old Trump. Outspoken and you get what you see. He is a bit of a loose cannon, so I am not sure he would be what America needs. His hard charger and honest verbiage may work in some cases, but he definitely needs to learn some diplomacy and some anger management. Carson is too weak. A very smart and decent man, but weak in politics and gets eaten alive. Kasich is probably the most experienced, but is very, very moderate socially. Good and dedicated American.

Rubio is young and diplomatic. He is smart enough to be open minded enough to change is stance on issues. He has 15+ years of experience, even though youngish. One year younger than Cruz. He handles himself pretty well. Not perfect, but using a plus and minus chart, he gets the most pluses of the candidates.....so far.

Skeletons? Unless he has committed murder or given away gov secrets like Hillary, I am not very concerned.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:33 PM
n/a

Did old rhino Mitch lye or not? I sure he has stretch the true several times. He's another career politician that need to go. I think Cruz will get along with the out side better than my or the highway Obama.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:59 PM
n/a

It was widely reported that the citizens of Calgary, Canada, do not want Cruz back!

Heck, we don't want him either in the USA.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It was widely reported that the citizens of Calgary, Canada, do not want Cruz back!

Heck, we don't want him either in the USA.
Widely! They probably didnt even know he was born there. Until this year? If that.

Tags
senate, floor, cruz, lott, majority, leader, removed, moved, interview, chamber, call, physically.”, liar, ”, hills, fact, “in, hooper, time, molly, r-ky, mcconnell, speech, year, mitch, assailed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.