CNN Repub New Hamp debate tonight

Old 06-13-2011, 08:47 PM
n/a

Default CNN Repub New Hamp debate tonight

Disappointing so far; too many not answering the question asked and instead making speeches, and not respecting the rules on time. Gingrich is doing pretty well; Paul has the right answer but not on presentation. There is room for more candidates.,, Texas Governor Perry, and you know who.
JJ
Old 06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
n/a

Default If you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
Disappointing so far; too many not answering the question asked and instead making speeches, and not respecting the rules on time. Gingrich is doing pretty well; Paul has the right answer but not on presentation. There is room for more candidates.,, Texas Governor Perry, and you know who.
JJ
Palin when you refer to "you know who", remember she doesn't do interviews that are not scripted in advance, and only on Fox News. . So how the hell is she going to engage in a debate where she will be called upon to answer questions that she was not informed of prior to the debate and think on her feet? She'd probably get that deer caught in the headlights look, like she did when Katie Couric got tough with her and had the audacity to ask her all those hard to answer questions, eg, what do you read?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:25 PM
n/a

Pawlenty & Cain seemed to me the least impressive of the bunch. But, as always, doesn't matter if Repub or Dem they never really answer the question. They simply try to get across a talking point. The moderator and audience should hold them accountable for that. I know it determines my opinion.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
n/a

Second post about an event she not remotely connected with and we're back to Gov. Palin.

You kill me.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:23 AM
n/a

I looked at about 20 minutes of the "debate". It was no debate whatsoever but just the candidates trying to put their talking points out no matter what the question happened to be.

Basically, it was a real snorer.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:34 AM
n/a

Aren't all politicians nothing but talking points?
Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 AM
n/a

Default I agree with DaleMN for once

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
..............But, as always, doesn't matter if Repub or Dem they never really answer the question. They simply try to get across a talking point. The moderator and audience should hold them accountable for that. I know it determines my opinion.
I agree with your point completely. It was painful to see the CNN moderator trying to politely stop the bs.
I would have a buzzer and a mic kill switch,, and it would activate automatically when their time ran out. That would teach them a lesson very quickly.

Jim

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.