The Coming Crash

Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 PM
n/a

Default The Coming Crash

Stimulating reading from policy wonk, Peter Ferrara, who is the Director of Policy for the Carleson Center for Public Policy, Senior Fellow for Entitlement and Budget Policy for the Heartland Institute, and General Counsel of the American Civil Rights Union. He also served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under the first President Bush.

If you'd like another perspective on the coming crisis coming to this country, and would like some insight into what's happening, this article published in American Spectator might answer your questions.

I post this strictly FYI

http://spectator.org/archives/2011/0...-crash-of-2013
Old 06-11-2011, 06:10 PM
n/a

Good reading but the crash will not and can not be stopped. Even the removal of the current administration will not stop it. I have figured this crash is in the process now. If all the spending would stop today we might make it but doubtful. In about five years all will settle down we will be ruledby China or India and our monitary system will be Rubals or something and life will go on. As have siad BO is our last president and America will never servive as we know it. If you are planning on doing something big do it now you won't be able to later. We have never seen such control over the people in this country as we will see in the very near future. The crash will go on. Gloom and doom I don't see it any different. If you have any stocks turn them into gold or silver that is universal.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:19 PM
n/a

Default Nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
Good reading but the crash will not and can not be stopped. Even the removal of the current administration will not stop it. I have figured this crash is in the process now. If all the spending would stop today we might make it but doubtful. In about five years all will settle down we will be ruledby China or India and our monitary system will be Rubals or something and life will go on. As have siad BO is our last president and America will never servive as we know it. If you are planning on doing something big do it now you won't be able to later. We have never seen such control over the people in this country as we will see in the very near future. The crash will go on. Gloom and doom I don't see it any different. If you have any stocks turn them into gold or silver that is universal.
When people like you are predicting doom and gloom, I know it's time for me to be buying stocks of US companies.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where's Figmo....I need one of his guns.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:17 PM
n/a

I love this column
Old 06-12-2011, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love this column
I'm guessing it's for the comic relief. I'm getting to appreciate it, myself.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:32 PM
n/a

The only way to stop the crash is to accept the recession for what it is.. it is a major correction that needs to occur.. during a correction in the stock market or in the economy, property and wages fall to their true uninflated value. The longer we artificially maintain the inflated prices, wages and government by borrowing and spending, the deeper the crash. It is actually rather simple.
Jim
Old 06-12-2011, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
The only way to stop the crash is to accept the recession for what it is.. it is a major correction that needs to occur.. during a correction in the stock market or in the economy, property and wages fall to their true uninflated value. The longer we artificially maintain the inflated prices, wages and government by borrowing and spending, the deeper the crash. It is actually rather simple.
Jim
Try running for President with that platform. I don't think so.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:03 PM
n/a

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Where's Figmo....I need one of his guns.
:1 rotfl:
Old 06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
n/a

Default A is A

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Try running for President with that platform. I don't think so.
A is A. A will never be B no matter how many programs they start nor how much money they borrow.
Jim
IM John Galt
Old 06-12-2011, 02:10 PM
n/a

Actually it is not really funny. The reason no recovery is that we are being held down with our heavy debt. The Republican better forget the asking to curtail spending in he billionsthey better be asking for $2.7 trillion because once Obama gets past the debt ceiling issue in August he will have smooh sailing from then on
Old 06-12-2011, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
A is A. A will never be B no matter how many programs they start nor how much money they borrow.
Jim
IM John Galt
This just might be a brilliant post if only anyone knew what you were talking about, specifically.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Actually it is not really funny. The reason no recovery is that we are being held down with our heavy debt. The Republican better forget the asking to curtail spending in he billionsthey better be asking for $2.7 trillion because once Obama gets past the debt ceiling issue in August he will have smooh sailing from then on
John Boehner was way ahead of you in demanding trillions in cuts before any vote on raising debt ceilings, and was met with virtual media silence and boredom and head nodding and yawns from the lame-stream media.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/boeh...imit-increase/
Old 06-12-2011, 03:52 PM
n/a

Default You know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
This just might be a brilliant post if only anyone knew what you were talking about, specifically.
You know.. why A must be A. They know that A cannot be B. Once the collapse starts, then then will be ready to hear "the speech".
Jim
Old 06-12-2011, 04:00 PM
n/a

We de-taxed our way into it. The Bush tax cuts may have been a good idea 10 years ago but they should be abolished now. Debt is a %age of GDP. Under 60% is more or less stable. Ours is in the mid 70's If all we did was get rid of the tax cuts the ratio would be under 60%,still bad but manageable. Debt equals 11.8 trillion-of that more than half or 6.2 trillion was added because of lost revenue. These are the FACTS. Unfortunately we no longer live in a fact driven world. Our politicians are just not honest with us,they are all bought and paid for. It makes me sick when I see the cuts that are proposed and excuses are made to leave the wealthy alone. I thought cuts to the rich would create jobs. Nonsense,it is now and always has been. The rich KEEP their money.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.