A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Default A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.

This is so cool still as of 2/25/2018 9:18 AM EST.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Andrew D. Blechman - author of LEISUREVILLE and PIGEONS

Wanted to tell her that if she reads up on the Villages and via Talk of the Villages that Andrew Blechman got a lot of things about the Villages wrong-- and he was writing based on two weeks he spent here in late November-December of 2005. And the various trolls on the Political Board on Talk of the Villages are not representative samples of the people you would meet here in the Villages. Not at all.

"This is the Villages!" 2016 NSCS Gerard Butler - Grand Marshal - YouTube
Old 09-07-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

I did win the award for Outstanding Reader of French around 1979 or 1980 at the University of Nevada, Reno but my French is quite rusty.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Lol The Villages Florida
Old 09-07-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

I hope she sees the trolls on here for what they are-- idiots.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Aren't your arms getting tired??
Old 09-07-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Aren't your arms getting tired??
Makes no sense at all. Larbud is a good photographer though. Does add something to Talk of the Villages and the Villages other than bile.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Makes no sense at all. Larbud is a good photographer though. Does add something to Talk of the Villages and the Villages other than bile.
From patting his yourself on the back!! And thanks!!
Old 09-07-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Wow, the only people I know that play in Facebook are teenagers. Since I do not do Facebook, I did not know that adults played in Facebook. Wait, who am calling "adult?"
Old 09-07-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The 224 613 Project has never been just about me.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I hope get what I am trying to do here. More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

You keep up the good library project, don't let the trolls get you down.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope get what I am trying to do here. More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The problem is not your project but the fact that this forum is for political subjects, not about you. Why don't you just keep your private hobby in that one thread and then anyone not wishing to participate in your fantasy can use the other threads to discuss politics? Just a suggestion. I am sure that you will not care what anyone else thinks, and accuse everyone else that does not agree with you of being a troll, so just forget it. I don't expect anything more from this forum now. As far as politics is concerned, no one is discussing issues, just their dislike or like of our current president.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Have to remind myself of this every so often.

It helps with what I am seeing in movies of late as with talks I have had with people here in the Villages about surprises I have seen in movies and TV ads.

And politics is very much involved with this 224 613 Project. It does take some sophistication and intelligence to see that.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

Yes, we know. You crave attention and you have a need to be the center of all attention. What else is new. Everyone coddles you and treats you like the kid that just got off the short bus. You should be pleased. I am so happy for you.............
Old 09-10-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Is the (ock sucking wackadoodle still starting these stupid threads?? Come on Irma, give us all some relief!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.