A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A little reminder of what I posted at the start of this thread.
We don't need a reminder, you have repeated that pointless, name-dropping post at least a dozen times!
Old 10-06-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

Default Flatliners (2017).

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Not a very good movie but liked the numbers I saw in it.

Flatliners (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 10-06-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
We don't need a reminder, you have repeated that pointless, name-dropping post at least a dozen times!
You whine about it, all the while you obviously...keep clicking on this thread.

I find that hilariously hypocritical.

Thanks for the guffaws.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks for the guffaws.
These harassers are quite hypocritical. They are on my IGNORE LIST so unless someone quotes them, I have no idea what they are saying. But they keep insulting me anyway.

What they do not get is that the 224 613 Project is a work in progress and has been since 1991. It changes as the needs of survivors/victims of crimes information needs change.

I had hoped the Hillary Clinton would have become President so Donald John Trump's winning did cause me problems especially because it seems to have emboldened the bullies among us who also commit crimes on here quite regularly by continuing to harass, annoy, pester me with more and more posts creating quite a record of these crimes. I just wish the police would prosecute harassment online like this.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks for the guffaws.
Since you are sooo good at 'finding' things, maybe you could find your wife a qualified dentist the next time she needs dental implants.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Default CBS News Programs...

... have showed interesting numbers for years. As have ABC. I do not watch NBC news very often nor Fox. CBS News - Breaking News, Live News stream 24x7

Steve Hartman: Leaders must do something -- anything -- to stop mass shootings - Videos - CBS News Watch some of the Steve Hartman segments. Everyone that cares about what this country is becoming should look at this one.

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Since you are sooo good at 'finding' things, maybe you could find your wife a qualified dentist the next time she needs dental implants.
Stop harassing, he did find his wife a great third world dentist.

The Villages Florida
Old 10-06-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

The bookish football star - Videos - CBS News

I really like this Steve Hartman segment.

Malcolm Mitchell - Wikipedia
Old 10-06-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162

That's a good little boy, keep adding to the read count by clicking on the thread...all the while ignorantly lying about others.

Ya just gotta love the hypocrisy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-06-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Stop harassing, he did find his wife a great third world dentist.

The Villages Florida
Nice picture of your mother. Do you have one of your father?
Old 10-06-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's a good little boy, keep adding to the read count by clicking on the thread...all the while ignorantly lying about others.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Good luck with your Third World dentist.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Cnm, is that really your wife? Explains a lot.

The Villages Florida
Old 10-06-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cnm, is that really your wife? Explains a lot.

The Villages Florida
Since Tal posted the picture it must be his mother or CNM's dentist...I'm not sure which.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Such contemptible and childish behavior from the Trump loving trolls on here. Almost always making personal attacks based on something someone has posted and never saying much of anything with any relevance to the topic.

In this thread's case, the topic is widespread acknowledgment of my 224 613 Project since at least 1995 from Hollywood and many other places. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002 while facing off with some of the most influential law librarians in the world who kicked me out of the profession for being HONEST about problems with respect to the access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes. This has been an extremely difficult struggle and what do I get from the Trump loving bullies on Talk of the Villages-- six months of CRIMINAL harassment. Despicable.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Such contemptible and childish behavior from the Trump loving trolls on here. Almost always making personal attacks based on something someone has posted and never saying much of anything with any relevance to the topic.

In this thread's case, the topic is widespread acknowledgment of my 224 613 Project since at least 1995 from Hollywood and many other places. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002 while facing off with some of the most influential law librarians in the world who kicked me out of the profession for being HONEST about problems with respect to the access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes. This has been an extremely difficult struggle and what do I get from the Trump loving bullies on Talk of the Villages-- six months of CRIMINAL harassment. Despicable.
Widespread acknowledgement? On all the internet, with access to every word ever written, show acknowledgment?

You were kicked out of your profession because you are a wacko. They even have cease and desist orders against you.

But you continue to slander and libel that poor Gene Coppola.

How long did you actually work in your field? Not the volunteer librarian work to get student loan forgiveness.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.