A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-03-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Stand up to the trolls who have nothing valuable to add to conversations.
I will repeat. We should not have to keep getting personal insults from long time harassers. It is criminal and should not be tolerated.

If you know you are on someone's IGNORE LIST you should not keep antagonizing that other person. It is childish and seems against the wishes of the MODERATOR.

I am not even looking at Affald's posts but he continues to post what I assume are personal slurs on me.

I am also no longer a Member of the Political Forum because of affald, allegiance and dirtbanker and their six months or so of ILLEGAL online harassment.

This should not be tolerated on any FORUM.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Andrew D. Blechman - author of LEISUREVILLE and PIGEONS

Wanted to tell her that if she reads up on the Villages and via Talk of the Villages that Andrew Blechman got a lot of things about the Villages wrong-- and he was writing based on two weeks he spent here in late November-December of 2005. And the various trolls on the Political Board on Talk of the Villages are not representative samples of the people you would meet here in the Villages. Not at all.

"This is the Villages!" 2016 NSCS Gerard Butler - Grand Marshal - YouTube
These trolls do not represent the by-in-large good people of the Villages and Talk of the Villages. There does seem to be a lot of nasty people on the Political Forum but for some reason that cruelty is being allowed.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Back to my original post.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Star Trek: Discovery's premiere was quite interesting.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will repeat. We should not have to keep getting personal insults from long time harassers. It is criminal and should not be tolerated.

If you know you are on someone's IGNORE LIST you should not keep antagonizing that other person. It is childish and seems against the wishes of the MODERATOR.

I am not even looking at Affald's posts but he continues to post what I assume are personal slurs on me.

I am also no longer a Member of the Political Forum because of affald, allegiance and dirtbanker and their six months or so of ILLEGAL online harassment.

This should not be tolerated on any FORUM.
I am just curious, how can you keep posting if you are not a member? I guess I don't understand what "membership" means. Could you explain the difference between being a member and not?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am just curious, how can you keep posting if you are not a member? I guess I don't understand what "membership" means. Could you explain the difference between being a member and not?
It just means I do not get notification of what posts have been made recently on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Which is good actually as I have received notice of many harassing posts -- from the Titles of these-- from the gang of trolls on this Political Forum.

There are other people who are not Members of this Group who post from time-to-time.

My friend warned me that the Political Forum was not a good place for me because of my sensitivity and the like and she was right. She might come onto the TOTV Political Forum as well but you would not know it. She is probably one of the many who never post; just read once in a while.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
It just means I do not get notification of what posts have been made recently on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Which is good actually as I have received notice of many harassing posts -- from the Titles of these-- from the gang of trolls on this Political Forum.

There are other people who are not Members of this Group who post from time-to-time.

My friend warned me that the Political Forum was not a good place for me because of my sensitivity and the like and she was right. She might come onto the TOTV Political Forum as well but you would not know it. She is probably one of the many who never post; just read once in a while.
Your friend gave you excellent advise, why didn't you follow it?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

"Sensitivity and the like"

Please elaborate so we can better understand.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ok, I see, so you don't get ANY notifications, friend or foe. I was wondering because I only have one person set to ignore and I noticed that I don't get notifications from that person but still get them from others. Thanks for the explanation.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

How do you "ignore" someone on this political forum? Just curious, since it seems that one poster seems content on using this forum for his personal diary. Of is this some inside joke? If I use the "ignore" function, will it filter the subjects also. The ones created by this one person? It would make it easier to filter through the different subjects when you are in a hurry.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux