A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 09-10-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, we know. You crave attention and you have a need to be the center of all attention. What else is new. Everyone coddles you and treats you like the kid that just got off the short bus. You should be pleased. I am so happy for you.............
Just the opposite. I do not crave attention. This is about what is in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes. Practicality of that material determined by victim/witness assistance, social workers, nurses, psychiatrists, physicians, religious leaders, etc.

I am not writing this for the few asshats that are on here who just have to speak up even though they have no idea what the **** you are talking about.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
A little reminder of what I am talking about here. May the Gods be with us when Irma comes this way. There are some people on here that I hope there really is a Heaven and Hell and that Christian values do apply there.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Is the (ock sucking wackadoodle still starting these stupid threads?? Come on Irma, give us all some relief!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I want to make a record of how despicable this person dirtbanker is. I hope he gets kicked off of TOTV as soon as possible. If he does anything remotely against the Regular Forum rules I hope people will do something. This kind of abuse should not be allowed in anything associated with the Villages.

This is one bullying stalker who also libels me frequently on the TOTV Political Forum and has engaged in criminal harassment of me for months. And check what he MIGHT have done on the TOTV 2017 NFL Yahoo Football Pick-Em. That MIGHT not be his doing but it sure looks like his work to me. I mean the names used to join this or at least one of them. Him and his buddies on here sank to a new low which I hope people will notice and COMPLAIN to the Moderator if he makes any kind of comment.

NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2017.

This type of abuse should never be tolerated. On any forum.

And he is on my Ignore List.

Quote:

1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Once in a while I View Post and then copy so that there is a record of this long term CRIMINAL harassment by Dirtbanker and others. It seems that the laws of Florida do not apply to Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. This is HARASSMENT!!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I want to make a record of how despicable this person dirtbanker is. I hope he gets kicked off of TOTV as soon as possible. If he does anything remotely against the Regular Forum rules I hope people will do something. This kind of abuse should not be allowed in anything associated with the Villages.

This is one bullying stalker who also libels me frequently on the TOTV Political Forum and has engaged in criminal harassment of me for months. And check what he MIGHT have done on the TOTV 2017 NFL Yahoo Football Pick-Em. That MIGHT not be his doing but it sure looks like his work to me. I mean the names used to join this or at least one of them. Him and his buddies on here sank to a new low which I hope people will notice and COMPLAIN to the Moderator if he makes any kind of comment.

NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2017.

This type of abuse should never be tolerated. On any forum.

And he is on my Ignore List.

Once in a while I View Post and then copy so that there is a record of this long term CRIMINAL harassment by Dirtbanker and others. It seems that the laws of Florida do not apply to Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. This is HARASSMENT!!!!
Possibly I was speaking of another (ocksucker??

Old 09-11-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Possibly I was speaking of another (ocksucker??

Why post it on here then? I hope people will complain about dirtbanker, affald and allegiance if they make any kind of questionable posts on the Regular Forum. They make the TOTV Political Forum look like it is full of harassing bullies who really rarely have anything to say except mocking and teasing other posters who do. Your basic troll in other words. But these trolls target specific individuals and post hundreds of posts against them. Which to me looks quite illegal under Florida law. This harassment has gone on for months.

They know it is wrong as they rarely try to do it on the Regular Forum as they know they would be kicked off by the Moderator if they did. They do still try to needle in creative ways --like with the names of the NFL TOTV 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em-- which I hope that the Moderator catches onto and takes issue with. The names are Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola, and Cathy Woods. I am surprised one of these jerks did not use Rodney Halbower if they really wanted to get under my skin.

This kind of behavior is extremely contemptible.

NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2017.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.

Going back to my original post. Liked this movie a lot more on the 2nd and 3rd viewing. Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Gerard Butler - Rotten Tomatoes

Coriolanus (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking forward to Geostorm!

Geostorm (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Katheryn Winnick - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Going back to my original post. Liked this movie a lot more on the 2nd and 3rd viewing. Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Gerard Butler - Rotten Tomatoes

Coriolanus (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking forward to Geostorm!

Geostorm (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Katheryn Winnick - Rotten Tomatoes
How do you find the time to watch all those movies? Must be nice.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you find the time to watch all those movies? Must be nice.
Are you not retired? I do not golf. And watching movies carefully has been a chore of mine since the guy behind me at the Petaluma Theater in Northern CA leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the number 612 in the 1995 movie Outbreak. Whose stars might or might not have been staying at the Red Lion Inn 300 feet behind our Rohnert Park, CA home on Fairway Drive. Outbreak was filmed in that area. Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

613 was my number in the 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Heatlh Sciences Campus. I had showed my interviewer a lot of the letters and stuff I had received up to then which were from Members of Congress, US State Governors, a Presidential advisor (Health Care Task Force under Hillary Clinton), and the like.

I had 4 degrees in 1989 and in 1989 was working under M. Kathleen Price at the U of MN Law Library. She became the Law Librarian of Congress in 1990. One of these letters was from the Law Librarian of Congress dated around 1992.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you not retired? I do not golf. And watching movies carefully has been a chore of mine since the guy behind me at the Petaluma Theater in Northern CA leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the number 612 in the 1995 movie Outbreak. Whose stars might or might not have been staying at the Red Lion Inn 300 feet behind our Rohnert Park, CA home on Fairway Drive. Outbreak was filmed in that area. Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

613 was my number in the 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Heatlh Sciences Campus. I had showed my interviewer a lot of the letters and stuff I had received up to then which were from Members of Congress, US State Governors, a Presidential advisor (Health Care Task Force under Hillary Clinton), and the like.

I had 4 degrees in 1989 and in 1989 was working under M. Kathleen Price at the U of MN Law Library. She became the Law Librarian of Congress in 1990. One of these letters was from the Law Librarian of Congress dated around 1992.

I pay attention Donald Sutherland - Rotten Tomatoes to any movie or TV show with any Sutherland as well as with any of these other actors who were in Outbreak.

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Spacey - Rotten Tomatoes

The Eagle (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cold_mountain

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/rene_russo
Old 09-11-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.

Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

Two of these degrees-- in Philosophy and History-- are from the University of Nevada, Reno. Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

I did take a few Art classes for my Minor in Religious Studies and had the help with my Project-- of sorts-- with fellow UNR Grad and sometime bridge partner of my parents Mills Lane.

Quote:
Department of Art (0224)

1664 N. Virginia Street

Reno, NV 89557

Phone (775) 784-6682

Fax (775) 784-6655

Church Fine Arts, 209
And Audited two courses in Film Criticism from Howard Rosenberg whose Teaching Assistant was a fellow Earl Wooster High School Alumnus. Howard Rosenberg

Mills Lane was also one of the prosecutors involved in the Michelle Mitchell murder trials. These are still unwinding now but with a different jurisdiction involved and other murders attributed to the prime suspect in 2014+ in the slaying of Ms. Michelle Mitchell-- about 100 feet from the University of Nevada, Reno campus. This prime suspect is Oregon inmate Rodney Halbower. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings
Old 09-11-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.
I'm on your ignore list? Well, at least that's a start. Now if you would only stop inundating this forum with your REPETITIVE posts touting your education, stress study involvement, birthday wishes...and most of all your letter writing campaign which you refer to as your 'project'...now, that would be an accomplishment.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm on your ignore list? Well, at least that's a start. Now if you would only stop inundating this forum with you REPETITIVE posts touting your education, stress study involvement, birthday wishes...and most of all your lettering writing campaign which you refer as your 'project'...now, that would be an accomplishment.
Whatever. I see you have nothing of value to say so I will not bother looking at your posts from now on.

Why not just put me on the your Ignore List if you have such problems with my posts?

Quote:

1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
And Happy Birthday 9-11 Harry Connick, Jr., Harry Connick Jr - On This Day
Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 09-11-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Default Wonder why I attract so many bullies?

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

Restarting this thread. I received 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2004 or so and was listed in 14 different editions of these. Damn hard to do for someone working out of my parent's garage so to speak. I am not selling anything either except for trying to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries of all kinds.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.