A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-11-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.

Going back to my original post. Liked this movie a lot more on the 2nd and 3rd viewing. Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Gerard Butler - Rotten Tomatoes

Coriolanus (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking forward to Geostorm!

Geostorm (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Katheryn Winnick - Rotten Tomatoes

Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Going back to my original post. Liked this movie a lot more on the 2nd and 3rd viewing. Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Gerard Butler - Rotten Tomatoes

Coriolanus (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking forward to Geostorm!

Geostorm (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Katheryn Winnick - Rotten Tomatoes
How do you find the time to watch all those movies? Must be nice.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you find the time to watch all those movies? Must be nice.
Are you not retired? I do not golf. And watching movies carefully has been a chore of mine since the guy behind me at the Petaluma Theater in Northern CA leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the number 612 in the 1995 movie Outbreak. Whose stars might or might not have been staying at the Red Lion Inn 300 feet behind our Rohnert Park, CA home on Fairway Drive. Outbreak was filmed in that area. Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

613 was my number in the 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Heatlh Sciences Campus. I had showed my interviewer a lot of the letters and stuff I had received up to then which were from Members of Congress, US State Governors, a Presidential advisor (Health Care Task Force under Hillary Clinton), and the like.

I had 4 degrees in 1989 and in 1989 was working under M. Kathleen Price at the U of MN Law Library. She became the Law Librarian of Congress in 1990. One of these letters was from the Law Librarian of Congress dated around 1992.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you not retired? I do not golf. And watching movies carefully has been a chore of mine since the guy behind me at the Petaluma Theater in Northern CA leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the number 612 in the 1995 movie Outbreak. Whose stars might or might not have been staying at the Red Lion Inn 300 feet behind our Rohnert Park, CA home on Fairway Drive. Outbreak was filmed in that area. Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

613 was my number in the 17 week study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Heatlh Sciences Campus. I had showed my interviewer a lot of the letters and stuff I had received up to then which were from Members of Congress, US State Governors, a Presidential advisor (Health Care Task Force under Hillary Clinton), and the like.

I had 4 degrees in 1989 and in 1989 was working under M. Kathleen Price at the U of MN Law Library. She became the Law Librarian of Congress in 1990. One of these letters was from the Law Librarian of Congress dated around 1992.

I pay attention Donald Sutherland - Rotten Tomatoes to any movie or TV show with any Sutherland as well as with any of these other actors who were in Outbreak.

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Kevin Spacey - Rotten Tomatoes

The Eagle (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cold_mountain

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/rene_russo
Old 09-11-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! With all those degrees and impressive personal history, I am sure you have had a lucrative career. Congratulations!
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.

Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

Two of these degrees-- in Philosophy and History-- are from the University of Nevada, Reno. Art Department: University of Nevada, Reno

I did take a few Art classes for my Minor in Religious Studies and had the help with my Project-- of sorts-- with fellow UNR Grad and sometime bridge partner of my parents Mills Lane.

Quote:
Department of Art (0224)

1664 N. Virginia Street

Reno, NV 89557

Phone (775) 784-6682

Fax (775) 784-6655

Church Fine Arts, 209
And Audited two courses in Film Criticism from Howard Rosenberg whose Teaching Assistant was a fellow Earl Wooster High School Alumnus. Howard Rosenberg

Mills Lane was also one of the prosecutors involved in the Michelle Mitchell murder trials. These are still unwinding now but with a different jurisdiction involved and other murders attributed to the prime suspect in 2014+ in the slaying of Ms. Michelle Mitchell-- about 100 feet from the University of Nevada, Reno campus. This prime suspect is Oregon inmate Rodney Halbower. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings
Old 09-11-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am working on it. Very snide remark though. AJ32162 Probably why I have you and other bullies like you on my Ignore List.
I'm on your ignore list? Well, at least that's a start. Now if you would only stop inundating this forum with your REPETITIVE posts touting your education, stress study involvement, birthday wishes...and most of all your letter writing campaign which you refer to as your 'project'...now, that would be an accomplishment.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm on your ignore list? Well, at least that's a start. Now if you would only stop inundating this forum with you REPETITIVE posts touting your education, stress study involvement, birthday wishes...and most of all your lettering writing campaign which you refer as your 'project'...now, that would be an accomplishment.
Whatever. I see you have nothing of value to say so I will not bother looking at your posts from now on.

Why not just put me on the your Ignore List if you have such problems with my posts?

Quote:

1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
And Happy Birthday 9-11 Harry Connick, Jr., Harry Connick Jr - On This Day
Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wonder why I attract so many bullies?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Default Wonder why I attract so many bullies?

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Restarting this thread. I received 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2004 or so and was listed in 14 different editions of these. Damn hard to do for someone working out of my parent's garage so to speak. I am not selling anything either except for trying to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into or accessible through libraries of all kinds.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux