A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 09-17-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Thank you for putting me on your "ignore" list. You might want to check on it, because it must not be working very well for you. Ask an IT professional why it won't work. I really do want it to work for you. Better yet, feel free to go to a different forum or start your own. Wonder if you would have any visitors. Maybe that is why you WON'T.
That Wackadoodle loves attention, he is here looking for pity. The (unt and Chi can't help themselves, they have to try to reason with the window licker...you don't deserve the abuse...

The wackadoodle is definitely a masochist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Going back to the first post. Cannot wait to see Deadpool 2 next year. Deadpool 2 (2018) - Rotten Tomatoes Really liked the first one and am a big fand of Ryan Reynolds and the work of his wife Blake Lively. Ryan Reynolds - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadpool (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
Just ignoring some people on here. This actually works pretty well. And wonder if they had a 224 613 in the Emmys tonight? That would have been cool to see. I did hear that our con man President is getting what he deserves and I kind of think that most historians will judge him in the same way.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Just ignoring some people on here. This actually works pretty well. And wonder if they had a 224 613 in the Emmys tonight? That would have been cool to see. I did hear that our con man President is getting what he deserves and I kind of think that most historians will judge him in the same way.

I think celebrity is not the proper platform for political discourse. The stage jesters should stick to the trade and entertain us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think celebrity is not the proper platform for political discourse. The stage jesters should stick to the trade and entertain us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except we have a President who walked among these celebrities for a long time as whose properties cater to them. Celebrity Apprentice! That could have had 224 613s too but I seldom watched it for more than a few minutes while channel surfing.

I am pretty sure that the President and his family have noticed that something is going on with the movies, TV shows, ad, books, etc. and the numbers 224 and 613.

This Project at its heart is about checks and balances on abuse of power by various people especially bureaucrats who abuse their positions in some way. As well as lawyers and doctors.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Except we have a President who walked among these celebrities for a long time as whose properties cater to them. Celebrity Apprentice! That could have had 224 613s too but I seldom watched it for more than a few minutes while channel surfing.

I am pretty sure that the President and his family have noticed that something is going on with the movies, TV shows, ad, books, etc. and the numbers 224 and 613.

This Project at its heart is about checks and balances on abuse of power by various people especially bureaucrats who abuse their positions in some way. As well as lawyers and doctors.
Wonder Woman (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Really looking forward to this movie coming out on Blu-Ray tomorrow so that I can Pause and Back Track and the like.

And have enjoyed many of the Chris Pine movies coming out of late. Chris Pine - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Trek (2009) - Rotten Tomatoes

Hell or High Water (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

The Finest Hours (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-19-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wonder Woman (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Really looking forward to this movie coming out on Blu-Ray tomorrow so that I can Pause and Back Track and the like.

And have enjoyed many of the Chris Pine movies coming out of late. Chris Pine - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Trek (2009) - Rotten Tomatoes

Hell or High Water (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

The Finest Hours (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
Still think this is really cool.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Default Un Truc.

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Quite a thing IMHO. Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Daisy Ridley - Rotten Tomatoes

Adam Driver - Rotten Tomatoes

Harrison Ford - Rotten Tomatoes

There was something in this Star Wars movie from 2015 that thrilled me a great deal and still does. Logan Lucky did the same.

Logan Lucky (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celeb...e_riley_keough
Old 09-21-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Default Logan Lucky. Quite a Funny Movie.

Quote:
Check out American Assassin and look carefully at its details.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Obama gave a speech on public service and the struggles of politics Wednesday in NYC.

"Here are the five times in Obama’s short speech that he mentioned that he was president:

Crafting the Paris Climate Deal:

“I remember sitting down with bill in Paris a couple of years ago where the world was coming together to hammer out an agreement, small agreement to save the planet.”

2. “My Presidency”

“Despite a massive global recession in the final years of my presidency, the uninsured rate reached a new low, median household income reached a new high.”

3. “When I was president”

“They knew that sometimes for every two steps forward, you'll take a step back. But they made things better. And this is something I always had to emphasize to my staff when I was president, better is good. You laugh, but sometimes people forget that.”

4. “When I was president”

“That's why I spend so much time when I was president convening young leaders on every continent that I visited.”

5. “In my post-presidency”

“That's why, in my post-presidency, my emphasis is going to be on training the next generation of leaders to take their own crack at changing the world through the Obama Foundation, which will be based in Chicago.”"

I think he misses it.............
Old 09-21-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Default Ignore the Trolls.

Quote:
Andrew D. Blechman - author of LEISUREVILLE and PIGEONS

Wanted to tell her that if she reads up on the Villages and via Talk of the Villages that Andrew Blechman got a lot of things about the Villages wrong-- and he was writing based on two weeks he spent here in late November-December of 2005. And the various trolls on the Political Board on Talk of the Villages are not representative samples of the people you would meet here in the Villages. Not at all.

"This is the Villages!" 2016 NSCS Gerard Butler - Grand Marshal - YouTube
Gerard Butler rocks!!! Gods Of Egypt (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

And Elodie Yung looked like she could be a Goddess of Love. Elodie Yung - Rotten Tomatoes

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/gerard_butler

Lopking forward to Geostorm! https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/geostorm
Old 09-21-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Ignore list isn't working. It must be broken because the boy can't resist sticking his nose in every thread and make it all about him.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Default What's in Your Library?

Quote:
I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The 224 613 Project has never been just about me.

Call your local library director and see what they have in their library?
Old 09-21-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'll have to check with Amazon. Most folks do not use antiquated libraries anymore. That's why they are all closing.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I repeat this advice. I am pretty sure the library directors around the United States have noticed all the numbers of late and my Facebook stuff should have been sparked some ideas as well.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I repeat this advice. I am pretty sure the library directors around the United States have noticed all the numbers of late and my Facebook stuff should have been sparked some ideas as well.
You are delusional. Do you really think ANYONE is going to call their local library when the same information can be readily found online? The 'project' that you continually tout has been obsolete since the mid '90s!.

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.