A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 01-09-2018, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Criminal harassment like this from kenswing. What does this have to do with politics??
Don't go talking to me about politics.. About 90% of the nutso stuff you post has NOTHING to do with politics..
Old 01-09-2018, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am waiting for the right time to talk to the police about what is going on with this Political Forum. They said they were going to close it and so far nothing has happened. No closing. Donald Baldwin still posting racist garbage and the CRIMINAL harassment continues.
Please enlighten us as to when it will be the right time for you to go to the police.

If you got raped would you just let yourself just keep getting raped until it was the "right" time to report it?

The police are just going to laugh at you when you present them with your recordings?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:07 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Going back to the original post in this long thread.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Going back to the original post in this long thread.
Yeah, just keep burying your head in the sand when you don't want to answer a legitimate question..
Old 01-09-2018, 04:12 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
Andrew D. Blechman - author of LEISUREVILLE and PIGEONS

Wanted to tell her that if she reads up on the Villages and via Talk of the Villages that Andrew Blechman got a lot of things about the Villages wrong-- and he was writing based on two weeks he spent here in late November-December of 2005. And the various trolls on the Political Board on Talk of the Villages are not representative samples of the people you would meet here in the Villages. Not at all.

"This is the Villages!" 2016 NSCS Gerard Butler - Grand Marshal - YouTube
Another one of my posts from this very long thread.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Criminal harassment like this from kenswing. What does this have to do with politics?? Nothing. What does my 224 613 Project have to do with polirics-- everything. It is like you people are disconnected from what is going on in the world. You do hear about the Golden Globes and a different kind of harassment? This harassment on here is a different form of belittlement.
Your 224 613 crap isn't political at all. Even if it actually existed it would be societal not political.. Just because you wrote members of congress does not make it political.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:17 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The 224 613 Project has never been just about me.
Another post from this very long thread.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:18 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
A psychologist should check out my threads about getting practical materials into libraries for survivors/victims of crimes as well as linked from law enforcement web-sites. They might know what would be very useful links to have from these resources.

I talk to a psychiatric social work for free once in a while about stuff. Been running into him since 2013 or 2014. MOOve over.
MOOve over.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:22 PM
n/a

Calling Baker. Screenshot_20171230-093234.jpg
Old 01-09-2018, 08:04 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Calling Baker. Attachment 73508
Criminal harassment from Allegiance. Why does he continue to do this with impunity?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Criminal harassment from Allegiance. Why does he continue to do this with impunity?
Because you are the harassor of many seniors. We all want you off totv.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:25 AM
n/a

Thumbs up 7,794 Views Now as of 1/10/2018. 8:25 AM.

Quote:
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Time's UP.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:27 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Because you are the harassor of many seniors. We all want you off totv.
More criminal harassment by Allegiance. This shows why he has been pestering me for nine months or so. I hope that the cops take note.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:21 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
I hope people get what I am trying to do here? More community input into what is available in libraries for survivors/victims of crimes and those who have mental illness. Less reliance on experts in DC or Chicago or wherever who dictate what should be in libraries. This is changing a great deal with the new Librarian of Congress. We finally have a librarian in that position. And a black woman at that.

The 224 613 Project has never been just about me.
7381 views-- not unique-- of the Facebook message I received from a certain French actress/lawyer who does have ties to the Villages. This is as of 1/10/2018 10:20 PM EST. Wednesday.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Calling Baker. Attachment 73508

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.