Lizzy Caplan Happy BD June 30.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Default Lizzy Caplan Happy BD June 30.

Lizzy Caplan - Rotten Tomatoes

Like all the details in the movies Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2. Now You See Me 2 (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 06-30-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Lizzy Caplan - Rotten Tomatoes

Like all the details in the movies Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2. Now You See Me 2 (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
OK Tal...enough of this. You're taking it too far. Lets move on.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK Tal...enough of this. You're taking it too far. Lets move on.
Don Baldwin. Now that is so amusing. Almost all your posts have the same theme. "They are breeding us out"!

Why doesn't any one actually watch some of these movies I mention rather than continuing to harass me? You do not make personal attacks for the most part but do repeat one theme on almost every post.

You actually seem brighter than Allegiance and Dirtbanker so maybe you will see what is going on here. These two are driven by jealousy.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Don Baldwin. Now that is so amusing. Almost all your posts have the same theme. "They are breeding us out"!

Why doesn't any one actually watch some of these movies I mention rather than continuing to harass me? You do not make personal attacks for the most part but do repeat one theme on almost every post.

You actually seem brighter than Allegiance and Dirtbanker so maybe you will see what is going on here. These two are driven by jealousy.
I admit I am jealous of Tals looks, youth and especially his lifelong herculean project. Now if he would just stop harassing this 78 year old senile, close to death, mentally ill man, I would appreciate it and be able to live the remainder of my short life in peace.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:10 AM
n/a

Another B.S. thread. Take it down loser and get a life.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

Because they ARE Tal...they ARE already the majority below age 7...within 30 years, they'll be THE MAJORITY...period...politically, it will be who THEY want elected. This country will be Mexico II.

Unfortunately, you and others don't see what the results will be.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because they ARE Tal...they ARE already the majority below age 7...within 30 years, they'll be THE MAJORITY...period...politically, it will be who THEY want elected. This country will be Mexico II.

Unfortunately, you and others don't see what the results will be.
A good section of my extended family are Jamaican Americans and one of these-- my nephew-- had twins a few months ago. And I have dated African-American, Chinese-American women and hung out with Japanese-American, African-American, Hispanic American men and women.

Tags
happy, june, movies, caplan, lizzy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.