Loathsome Act - Westboro Baptist Church

Old 06-18-2016, 09:55 PM
n/a

Default Loathsome Act - Westboro Baptist Church

There were anti-gay protestors at some of the murdered people in Orlando. They were members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Fortunately, there were also sane people who managed to basically chase these "good Christians" out of town.

I wonder if our resident racist on this forum has slunk around with the likes of Westboro Baptist Church?
Old 06-19-2016, 03:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There were anti-gay protestors at some of the murdered people in Orlando. They were members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Fortunately, there were also sane people who managed to basically chase these "good Christians" out of town.

I wonder if our resident racist on this forum has slunk around with the likes of Westboro Baptist Church?
You know it seems every time I tell myself to steer clear of a bunker that's exactly were my golf ball lands.

You really do not want to go down this road. Loathsome begets loathsome. Claims of racism beget racism. Reticence is often golden

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-19-2016, 04:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know it seems every time I tell myself to steer clear of a bunker that's exactly were my golf ball lands.

You really do not want to go down this road. Loathsome begets loathsome. Claims of racism beget racism. Reticence is often golden

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-19-2016, 04:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

So, you feel superior to him by baiting him? Childish.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:03 AM
n/a

We routinely run these idiots out of Colorado Springs....
Old 06-21-2016, 03:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
We routinely run these idiots out of Colorado Springs....
Isn't it difficult running with a skirt tangling between your legs? Why would you want to bother us here in The Villages when you have legal wacky weed back there?
Old 06-23-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't it difficult running with a skirt tangling between your legs? Why would you want to bother us here in The Villages when you have legal wacky weed back there?
I haven't worn a skirt in >35 years, I prefer shorts. It just so happens that I am able to be a have the best of both worlds winter in TV and summer in Colorado Springs.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:38 PM
n/a

Default It spooks me

People in the villages are more educated, more prosperous, older and hopefully more experienced.

SHORTLY, we will need to vote of a new president.
IT IS TRULY SAD HOW DIVIDED AND INTOLERANT OUR PEOPLE ARE.

Far a gays. TRULY SIMPLE-THERE RIGHT END WHEN THEY TRY TO INTRUDE ON MINE.

For the up your butt church groups-SAME APPLIES.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
People in the villages are more educated, more prosperous, older and hopefully more experienced.

SHORTLY, we will need to vote of a new president.
IT IS TRULY SAD HOW DIVIDED AND INTOLERANT OUR PEOPLE ARE.

Far a gays. TRULY SIMPLE-THERE RIGHT END WHEN THEY TRY TO INTRUDE ON MINE.

For the up your butt church groups-SAME APPLIES.
Actually...tolerance is what brought us to where we are now. Diversity brought us to where we are now.

We've never been lower as a country...because we were TOO tolerant of those with ulterior motives.

It IS time to "take America back", if it isn't too late.
Old 06-28-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Like the way the theater workers made angel costumes and blocked these creeps from the Westboro Baptist Church. A group of rather radicalized Christians but they use the law as their weapon.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like the way the theater workers made angel costumes and blocked these creeps from the Westboro Baptist Church. A group of rather radicalized Christians but they use the law as their weapon.
So did Occupy Wall St and Black Lives Matter. They are all just radicals, either paid or just plain loonie. Same with the Gay Pride parades. Just more loonies.

Tags
people, town, baptist, church, westboro

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.