Looking For Some Good News

Old 11-10-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Default Looking For Some Good News

Dear Representatives and Federal employees.

As your employer , I am looking for some good news.

Any good news.

How about an increase in your productivity?

How about an increase in efficiency and quality.

How about tax savings ideas.

How about a drop in the % of abuse and fraud in entitlement programs.

How about you stop the partisan infighting and work together to solve our national problems.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-10-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Any good news.

How about you stop the partisan infighting and work together to solve our national problems.

Personal Best Regards:
"I'm from the Government. I'm here to help." When you hear that it's best to run..
Old 11-10-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Any good news.

Personal Best Regards:

In the military we had a term for this. “good enough for
government work”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the military we had a term for this. “good enough for
government work”.

When I was in it was BOHICA.. lol
Old 11-10-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Any good news.

Personal Best Regards:
Well said
Old 11-10-2017, 10:51 PM
n/a

Quote:

Any good news.

Personal Best Regards:
Well you start out with the wrong premise...WE are NOT their Employer...the wealthy are.

Good news for whom? They took over $1 trillion last year and stuck us with the bill.

Did you "produce? Did you steal more than last year?

Tax savings ideas? They borrow over $1 trillion a year...there is no way to cut back.

It's all political theater...bullsh!t to misdirect us as they steal from the treasury and stick us with the bill.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well you start out with the wrong premise...WE are NOT their Employer...the wealthy are.

Good news for whom? They took over $1 trillion last year and stuck us with the bill.

Did you "produce? Did you steal more than last year?

Tax savings ideas? They borrow over $1 trillion a year...there is no way to cut back.

It's all political theater...bullsh!t to misdirect us as they steal from the treasury and stick us with the bill.

Johnson looted the pension fund, Social Security, to pay for Vietnam.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Any good news.

Personal Best Regards:

What a foolish, naive, un-American post. Anyone who thinks govt "solves problems " is a spoiled chump, see below.

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 11-11-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Johnson looted the pension fund, Social Security, to pay for Vietnam.

He also changed the face of America...he ended white immigration in favor of black/brown immigration...he wanted democratic voters...and that is how the minorities vote.

Because of Johnson...America went from 90% white and 10% minorities and is 49% white and 51% minorities now and will be 20% white and 80% minorities with 51% Hispanics in 30 years. It's mathematical certainty.

America will NEVER "recover"...unless we do something very drastic.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
He also changed the face of America...he ended white immigration in favor of black/brown immigration...he wanted democratic voters...and that is how the minorities vote.

Because of Johnson...America went from 90% white and 10% minorities and is 49% white and 51% minorities now and will be 20% white and 80% minorities with 51% Hispanics in 30 years. It's mathematical certainty.

America will NEVER "recover"...unless we do something very drastic.
Just curious. What is your solution? Do we just start exterminating minorities? Do we give incentives for white people to have children?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just curious. What is your solution? Do we just start exterminating minorities? Do we give incentives for white people to have children?
The very least We should do is take the incentives to breed like rats away from the nidgers and mexiricans..
Old 11-11-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
We MUST or America IS lost...declare the anchor babies are NOT citizens because their parents were trespassers and NOT under the jurisdiction of the US. Because Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born and they ARE the absolute majority below the age of 7 and in 30 years THEY will be at 51% of the population...where we WERE a few years back. EVERY year white people become less and less of the population as the boomers start dying off and the young white couples unable to AFFORD children aren't having them. The Hispanics...thanks to our generosity to the "poor" are having 5-6 kids. They ARE breeding us out and they ARE changing America into Mexico II.

Quote:
The very least We should do is take the incentives to breed like rats away from the nidgers and mexiricans..
Yes...mandatory norplant for EVERYONE on ANY kind of welfare. Half the black population collects something...half the Hispanic population too. Don't believe me? GO to a welfare office and look inside...if you dare...they're sometimes in pretty seedy neighborhoods...you know...for easy access for them.

Ever notice how stores in/around black schools have signs..."only ONE kid at a time in the store"? Because the minorities are thieving bast@rds.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
We MUST or America IS lost...declare the anchor babies are NOT citizens because their parents were trespassers and NOT under the jurisdiction of the US. Because Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born and they ARE the absolute majority below the age of 7 and in 30 years THEY will be at 51% of the population...where we WERE a few years back. EVERY year white people become less and less of the population as the boomers start dying off and the young white couples unable to AFFORD children aren't having them. The Hispanics...thanks to our generosity to the "poor" are having 5-6 kids. They ARE breeding us out and they ARE changing America into Mexico II.

Yes...mandatory norplant for EVERYONE on ANY kind of welfare. Half the black population collects something...half the Hispanic population too. Don't believe me? GO to a welfare office and look inside...if you dare...they're sometimes in pretty seedy neighborhoods...you know...for easy access for them.

Ever notice how stores in/around black schools have signs..."only ONE kid at a time in the store"? Because the minorities are thieving bast@rds.

Negative. You're imposing more Type 2 laws. Type 2 laws caused these problems in the first place. Start by repealing Type 2 laws. (by yes on the anchor baby bit)
Old 11-11-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

The Republican tax plan is to do away with personal exemptions. There will be no tax incentive for a tax paying white couple to have as many children as they would like.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Republican tax plan is to do away with personal exemptions. There will be no tax incentive for a tax paying white couple to have as many children as they would like.

Huh? White people don't have kids because it's too expensive...over $200,000 to the age of 18.

Minority single mothers get PAID that much for each kid they they have... They GET up to $60,000 a year in benefits...the white married couple SPENDS that much and they had to WORK to earn it.

Tags
good, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.