Looking For Some Good News

Looking For Some Good News

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just curious. What is your solution? Do we just start exterminating minorities? Do we give incentives for white people to have children?
The very least We should do is take the incentives to breed like rats away from the nidgers and mexiricans..

  #12  
Old 11-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just curious. What is your solution? Do we just start exterminating minorities? Do we give incentives for white people to have children?
We MUST or America IS lost...declare the anchor babies are NOT citizens because their parents were trespassers and NOT under the jurisdiction of the US. Because Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born and they ARE the absolute majority below the age of 7 and in 30 years THEY will be at 51% of the population...where we WERE a few years back. EVERY year white people become less and less of the population as the boomers start dying off and the young white couples unable to AFFORD children aren't having them. The Hispanics...thanks to our generosity to the "poor" are having 5-6 kids. They ARE breeding us out and they ARE changing America into Mexico II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The very least We should do is take the incentives to breed like rats away from the nidgers and mexiricans..
Yes...mandatory norplant for EVERYONE on ANY kind of welfare. Half the black population collects something...half the Hispanic population too. Don't believe me? GO to a welfare office and look inside...if you dare...they're sometimes in pretty seedy neighborhoods...you know...for easy access for them.

Ever notice how stores in/around black schools have signs..."only ONE kid at a time in the store"? Because the minorities are thieving bast@rds.
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 11-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We MUST or America IS lost...declare the anchor babies are NOT citizens because their parents were trespassers and NOT under the jurisdiction of the US. Because Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born and they ARE the absolute majority below the age of 7 and in 30 years THEY will be at 51% of the population...where we WERE a few years back. EVERY year white people become less and less of the population as the boomers start dying off and the young white couples unable to AFFORD children aren't having them. The Hispanics...thanks to our generosity to the "poor" are having 5-6 kids. They ARE breeding us out and they ARE changing America into Mexico II.



Yes...mandatory norplant for EVERYONE on ANY kind of welfare. Half the black population collects something...half the Hispanic population too. Don't believe me? GO to a welfare office and look inside...if you dare...they're sometimes in pretty seedy neighborhoods...you know...for easy access for them.

Ever notice how stores in/around black schools have signs..."only ONE kid at a time in the store"? Because the minorities are thieving bast@rds.


Negative. You're imposing more Type 2 laws. Type 2 laws caused these problems in the first place. Start by repealing Type 2 laws. (by yes on the anchor baby bit)
  #14  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just curious. What is your solution? Do we just start exterminating minorities? Do we give incentives for white people to have children?


The Republican tax plan is to do away with personal exemptions. There will be no tax incentive for a tax paying white couple to have as many children as they would like.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #15  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Republican tax plan is to do away with personal exemptions. There will be no tax incentive for a tax paying white couple to have as many children as they would like.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? White people don't have kids because it's too expensive...over $200,000 to the age of 18.

Minority single mothers get PAID that much for each kid they they have... They GET up to $60,000 a year in benefits...the white married couple SPENDS that much and they had to WORK to earn it.
  #16  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

what should we do with murder.jpg
  #17  
Old 11-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well you start out with the wrong premise...WE are NOT their Employer...the wealthy are.

Good news for whom? They took over $1 trillion last year and stuck us with the bill.

Did you "produce? Did you steal more than last year?

Tax savings ideas? They borrow over $1 trillion a year...there is no way to cut back.

It's all political theater...bullsh!t to misdirect us as they steal from the treasury and stick us with the bill.
I have written on these pages a number of times before that ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE AMORAL they don't care about right or wrong only power and control. the difference is in how they go about it.

Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective. Take a glance at our identity politics and the damage it has wrought on this nation. take a glance at our intelligence community and tell me if you really believe they are working in our best interests.

The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.

But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

Personal Best Regards:
  #18  
Old 11-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have written on these pages a number of times before that ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE AMORAL they don't care about right or wrong only power and control. the difference is in how they go about it.

Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective. Take a glance at our identity politics and the damage it has wrought on this nation. take a glance at our intelligence community and tell me if you really believe they are working in our best interests.

The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.

But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

Personal Best Regards:
Hard to find words to describe this post.

"Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective"

So elect, support, praise and defend the single most non caring person about any individuals on the planet. I cant even discuss the word "sanctity" without getting sick.

"The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.


Yes, YOU are about the only support left, you and your band of merry men. THE REASON is that Trump is absolutely tearing apart all that is good about this country. HOW IN THE HELL did you think a self centered person could possibly break through anything. And you can say he is NOT BEHOLDEN to any man and I ask based on what. IF not for his father he was done at at early age when he was pulled from going broke, and then when he AGAIN failed with the casinos, he screwed them and the investors. He is in MASSIVE DEBT for sure to Deuscth Bank and sincehe lied and never told us anything about his personal finances, we have no idea whom else has their tongs into him.

He is beholden to lots and one of the "lot" is HIMSELF. The promises to divest were a LIE, as he still rakes in personal money off his presidency.

"But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

He has signed a bunch of EOs which will all be rebuked and cancelled. He has made zero headway FOR THE COUNTRY
AND you say that with never any list of accomplishments but I can tell you he is dividing this country and that is his goal...that was his goal as many who knew him predicted and he is reaching that goal. All other "headway" is in his famiy coffers as YOUR expense.......the lying and cheating and disregard for ethics in the WH right now will require a big time cleaning.

Your love for him despited NO accomplishments, despite dividing the country further, despite his personal attacks on individuals AND OUR COUNTRY tells me what you support and how anti american you really are.
  #19  
Old 11-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have written on these pages a number of times before that ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE AMORAL they don't care about right or wrong only power and control. the difference is in how they go about it.

Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective. Take a glance at our identity politics and the damage it has wrought on this nation. take a glance at our intelligence community and tell me if you really believe they are working in our best interests.

The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.

But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

Personal Best Regards:

So what?

If you want to DO SOMETHING about Femo-Fascism besides complain about it...



.
  #20  
Old 11-12-2017, 07:45 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have written on these pages a number of times before that ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE AMORAL they don't care about right or wrong only power and control. the difference is in how they go about it.

Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective. Take a glance at our identity politics and the damage it has wrought on this nation. take a glance at our intelligence community and tell me if you really believe they are working in our best interests.

The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.

But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

Personal Best Regards:
Yes...they are ALL amoral.

They are NOT working in "our" best interests.

You were wrong...Trump DOES work for "them"...the system controls him...like ALL those before him.

"They" the rich and powerful STILL control everything..that doesn't change with the "election" of a "new" president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hard to find words to describe this post.

"Civilization depends on the sanctity of the individual over the collective"

So elect, support, praise and defend the single most non caring person about any individuals on the planet. I cant even discuss the word "sanctity" without getting sick.

"The Establishment in both political parities has gone overboard to damage Trump for a reason. Trump does not help himself and indeed there is much to dislike about this narcissist but he was the one hope we had of breaking through this monolithic we call government bureaucracy. what makes us good makes us bad and because this guy is such a narcissist and an individual we had hope because he is his own man beholding to none.


Yes, YOU are about the only support left, you and your band of merry men. THE REASON is that Trump is absolutely tearing apart all that is good about this country. HOW IN THE HELL did you think a self centered person could possibly break through anything. And you can say he is NOT BEHOLDEN to any man and I ask based on what. IF not for his father he was done at at early age when he was pulled from going broke, and then when he AGAIN failed with the casinos, he screwed them and the investors. He is in MASSIVE DEBT for sure to Deuscth Bank and sincehe lied and never told us anything about his personal finances, we have no idea whom else has their tongs into him.

He is beholden to lots and one of the "lot" is HIMSELF. The promises to divest were a LIE, as he still rakes in personal money off his presidency.

"But the controlling powers have the collectives in hand and the #Never Trump trope will prevail . Trump has made headway but you will never hear about it in the news. so again our amoral government's propaganda is bought hook, line and sinker.

He has signed a bunch of EOs which will all be rebuked and cancelled. He has made zero headway FOR THE COUNTRY
AND you say that with never any list of accomplishments but I can tell you he is dividing this country and that is his goal...that was his goal as many who knew him predicted and he is reaching that goal. All other "headway" is in his famiy coffers as YOUR expense.......the lying and cheating and disregard for ethics in the WH right now will require a big time cleaning.

Your love for him despited NO accomplishments, despite dividing the country further, despite his personal attacks on individuals AND OUR COUNTRY tells me what you support and how anti american you really are.
You are WAY too emotional lady...
 

Tags
good, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.