Old 05-27-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Default Looks like a bunch of real trumpsters

Missouri man charged with felony after alleged racial slur

Missouri man charged with felony after alleged racial slur - KCTV5

DEPLORABLE! At a recent pro-Trump rally... - Occupy Democrats

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist
Suspect named in killing of 2 people who defended Muslim women - CBS News
Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist - Blogtown - Portland Mercury
Old 05-27-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

So Boy - Are you inferring anyone that voted for Trump is a racist?

Shut up (unt, nobody is asking for your opinion. Let the Boy step on his dick if he wants...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So Boy - Are you inferring anyone that voted for Trump is a racist?

Shut up (unt, nobody is asking for your opinion. Let the Boy step on his dick if he wants...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Well, if the shoe fits.....
Old 05-27-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Liberals are responsible for a great number of hate crimes and making it look like Trump supporters.

And... the liberals are committing crimes at their protests in incredible numbers.... incredible numbers.

Of course the media hides the truth.

Working Americans know the truth, just as the vast majority of villagers.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

That is disgusting...arrested for using a word that they themselves call each other with impudence. What kind of country do we live in? What happened to freedom?

It went away when the white people went away. You have about half the freedoms you once had...because whites are half the population now. A LOT happened over the last eight years...Hispanics became the majority of children. They will soon become the majority and MOST of our former freedoms will disappear.

Quote:
Liberals are responsible for a great number of hate crimes and making it look like Trump supporters.

And... the liberals are committing crimes at their protests in incredible numbers.... incredible numbers.

Someone wants this country and Europe to become "brown". In Europe it's the Muslim invasion...here it's the Hispanic invasion. Why?
Old 05-28-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Default I hope you are correct

Quote:

I did not want to use the term right as that will open up another can of manure.

As I read through these posts I am forced to wonder.
First you need to be 55+ to live here. The average age is 70. People here are brighter, more educated and more prosperous than the average american. And yet, well over 90% of the started posts are by Anti Trump people.
I see some DAMN FOOLS using THIRD GRADE crap like
Trumpsters.

ARE WE INFESTED WITH DAMN FOOLS OR ARE THERE JUST A FEW WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SITE?
Old 05-28-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did not want to use the term right as that will open up another can of manure.

First you need to be 55+ to live here. The average age is 70. People here are brighter, more educated and more prosperous than the average american. And yet, well over 90% of the started posts are by Anti Trump people.
Trumpsters.

ARE WE INFESTED WITH DAMN FOOLS OR ARE THERE JUST A FEW WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SITE?
Trump often campaigned on a Fifth Grade level if that.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

So, since the "media" hides the truth....be a good civic minded person and show the verifiable facts to support your accusation......

Or, as most Trumpsters do, they accuse the "other side" of things that they do themselves.

ACCUSETHEOTHERSIDE.jpg
Old 05-28-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
So, since the "media" hides the truth....be a good civic minded person and show the verifiable facts to support your accusation......

Or, as most Trumpsters do, they accuse the "other side" of things that they do themselves.

Attachment 68935
Have you seen any news coverage of the liberals peaceful protests. Fire, looting etc etc... yet few if any arrests. Obama's law.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

2017 Women's March - Wikipedia

The scientists' march as well. March for Science: Crowds join global Earth Day protests - CNN.com
Old 05-28-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Tals March for Madness. Lol
Old 05-28-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

I decided to go to the dictionary and look up the definition of hypocrisy. when reaching the entry it said under definition ( "for the definition of hypocrisy please go to progressive ")

So I went to the definition of progressive and it said "individuals who mistakenly believe they always have the high moral ground") . So then I looked up "high moral ground"and it said " progressive orthodoxy "

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-28-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post

Trumpsters.

Sue is talking about you tal and the 5 other tards
Old 05-28-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Sue is talking about you tal and the 5 other tards
Screamin' Susie does not talk.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I decided to go to the dictionary and look up the definition of hypocrisy. when reaching the entry it said under definition ( "for the definition of hypocrisy please go to progressive ")

So I went to the definition of progressive and it said "individuals who mistakenly believe they always have the high moral ground") . So then I looked up "high moral ground"and it said " progressive orthodoxy "

Personal Best Regards:
Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in general sense, dissimulation, pretense, sham.
Definition of hypocrisy
plural hypocrisies
: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

hypocrisy
hy·poc·ri·sy

noun
Hypocrisy is defined as saying or feeling one thing and doing another.

hypocrisy
(EXAMPLES)People who go to church but don't believe in god? People who are vegetarians on a moral basis but wear leather jackets? They are engaging in hypocrisy, or behavior that is different from what they say they believe.

REPUBLICANS:
1) Claim a moral high ground espousing their family and Christian ethic.
1) Reality: will not abide by Christian teachings of loving one another, feeding the hungry, clothing the ragged, helping the poor....

2)Claim the rule of Law is absolute
2)Reality: change the rules in Congress so that their wishes are made reality. Hold up the Constitutional obligation of a President nominating a Supreme Court Justice. In the face of resounding evidence to the contrary, and active investigations of not only the President, but also senior members of his staff, claim that the dealings with Russia are just fine.

the list goes on.....

Tags
hate, crime, portland, suspect, murders

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.