Looks like she just Googled.

Old 07-19-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Cite your sources.
Were you replying to one of the posts, or just writing a reminder to yourself?
Old 07-19-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cite your sources.

The Woman is demanding that you obey her command !!

I am woman hear me roar !
Old 07-19-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Default Trump has been lying

about the Obamas for years, and then his wife copies Michelle's speech?? And of course, the neanderthals on this forum could care less that their candidate would stoop so low. Republicans are such hypocrites.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
The similar sayings she used have been around for over a hundred years. Anyone with Google can find these words that have been quoted over and over again in political speeches down to graduation speeches. It's hardly a big deal that even Michelle with a supposed big time ivy league diploma used someone else's words. At least Mrs. Trump did not say she is FINALLY proud to be an American. It appears she has been proud ever since she took the oath to become an American citizen. I have been to many of my relatives' and friends' swearing in as citizens and I know exactly how proud they really are. Unlike the Obamas, these folks do not take being an American for granted. Unlike the Obamas, these folks do not, did not use Affirmative Action to get where they are. Unlike Obama they didn't falsely say "work hard to achieve your dreams." Unlike Obama, they do not say everyone deserves an equal status regardless of ability and motivation.

Mrs.Trump is not going to get my vote. Mr. Trump will get my vote. We are lucky that he is bringing a classy, good looking wife back to the White House. It's been almost 8 years since we have had any class in the White House.
Class???? About as much class as Kim Kadashian. She married him for his money, just like she posed for nude photos. What a role model.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Class???? About as much class as Kim Kadashian. She married him for his money, just like she posed for nude photos. What a role model.
Bill Clinton, now there is a 'REAL' role model!
Old 07-19-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

How about Trashy! Breast implants, heavy makeup, hair extensions. Plagiarism, just his puppet. What a phoney.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

I liked the foreign accent. Most first lady's to be are waste of space and time any way. Like any of theyre talking points makes difference. I think the Donald likes the mail order brides, trade in ever few years like used up Chevy.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about Trashy! Breast implants, heavy makeup, hair extensions. Plagiarism, just his puppet. What a phoney.
That's the best you can come up with? Melania looks like a Saint when compared to Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's the best you can come up with? Melania looks like a Saint when compared to Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton.
Melanis is also much better looking than any of Bill`s girl-friends !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only a jealous lifelong ugly woman would say such insults .
You can bet that every single red blooded true man regardless of political affiliation was enjoying every second of her time at the podium .

I just love hearing washed up old ladies spew acid about a very attractive woman .

Your side has tried to redefine what comprises female beauty in the minds of males but it will never work which is why your side is hard at work feminizing young male children in an effort to reprogram their natural instincts .
Testosterone knows what is attractive and what is repulsive . So good luck with that you Femi-Nazis !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only a jealous lifelong ugly woman would say such insults .
You can bet that every single red blooded true man regardless of political affiliation was enjoying every second of her time at the podium .

I just love hearing washed up old ladies spew acid about a very attractive woman .

Your side has tried to redefine what comprises female beauty in the minds of males but it will never work which is why your side is hard at work feminizing young male children in an effort to reprogram their natural instincts .
Testosterone knows what is attractive and what is repulsive . So good luck with that you Femi-Nazis !
B-I-N-G-O!
Old 07-19-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh oh sounds like female catty response!
Old 07-19-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh oh sounds like female catty response!
Usually this type of venom dripping trash is posted by our old friend :

The Lady " Cold No More " !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

The responses ...the negative, nasty, sexual catty verbal disarray confirms most here are only able to cherry pick from the media rankings.

One paragraph and the whole speech is tarred.

Chicken$hit empty headed parrots.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
The responses ...the negative, nasty, sexual catty verbal disarray confirms most here are only able to cherry pick from the media rankings.

One paragraph and the whole speech is tarred.

Chicken$hit empty headed parrots.
Right ON !

Tags
easy, googled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.