Looks like she just Googled.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Michelle 2008:

"And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

"And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

Melania 2016:

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect.

They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
Old 07-19-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about Trashy! Breast implants, heavy makeup, hair extensions. Plagiarism, just his puppet. What a phoney.
How about a corrupt liar like Hillary...
now that's what fools admire!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Michelle 2008:

"And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

"And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

Melania 2016:

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect.

They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
That strange my parents said and instilled the same things in me!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Michelle 2008:

Melania 2016:

IF Melania did plagiarize Michelle Obama's speech, she had "no intent" to do it. I rest my case.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
No comparison with her statement that 10 years ago she became an American citizen, "the greatest honor on the planet" contrasted with Michelle's whining that this was the first time she was proud of her country because her husband had been nominated. She spoke about her parents and her upbringing and the values she is trying to pass on to her son....i think she did a fabulous job!
" the values she is trying to pass on to her son"

Son plagiarism is okay you can do it at school, no one will know. Daddy does it all the time. LOL
Old 07-19-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
about the Obamas for years, and then his wife copies Michelle's speech?? And of course, the neanderthals on this forum could care less that their candidate would stoop so low. Republicans are such hypocrites.
Lib Dems are by far the most low and intolerant human beings walking the earth, and would stoop to base levels to disparage
Anyone with a differing opinion!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:16 PM
n/a

Default I guess it didn't

Quote:
That strange my parents said and instilled the same things in me!
work in your case. Oh well.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
What difference does it make, it sure looks better coming from her than Michelle!
Of course, some one who is dishonest, you, has no problem with plagiarism.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Son plagiarism is okay you can do it at school, no one will know. Daddy does it all the time. LOL
Son, you can cheat on you wife as often as you like, uncle Billy Clinton does it all the time. LOL.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hillary has passed on deceit and unscrupulous
behavior to Chelsea, not to mention the character
attributes Bill (Daddy)has demonstrated
Do you really believe Bill is no longer a sexual predator?
Great people for our youth to emulate!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Michelle Obama was given a free pass on her plagiarism. After all, those same words have been used many times over the past hundred years, AND our supposed resident librarian above should be able to attest to that. If not, try using Google and you will see those same sayings used over and over again, and many times anonymously. Even though many others have also been given credit for those sayings. Guess Michelle learned how to plagiarize also. Since I am not voting for the spouse of the candidate, I really don't care what she said. At least she is much better to look at than Michelle.
Agree, Melania looked good in the GC nude shots. Repubs sure have a distorted view of family values.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
work in your case. Oh well.
And it's obvious no one instilled any positive
character traits in you!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
The similar sayings she used have been around for over a hundred years. Anyone with Google can find these words that have been quoted over and over again in political speeches down to graduation speeches. It's hardly a big deal that even Michelle with a supposed big time ivy league diploma used someone else's words. At least Mrs. Trump did not say she is FINALLY proud to be an American. It appears she has been proud ever since she took the oath to become an American citizen. I have been to many of my relatives' and friends' swearing in as citizens and I know exactly how proud they really are. Unlike the Obamas, these folks do not take being an American for granted. Unlike the Obamas, these folks do not, did not use Affirmative Action to get where they are. Unlike Obama they didn't falsely say "work hard to achieve your dreams." Unlike Obama, they do not say everyone deserves an equal status regardless of ability and motivation.

Mrs.Trump is not going to get my vote. Mr. Trump will get my vote. We are lucky that he is bringing a classy, good looking wife back to the White House. It's been almost 8 years since we have had any class in the White House.
pla·gia·rism
[ˈplājəˌrizəm]
NOUN

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

See, you learned something today.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
pla·gia·rism
[ˈplājəˌrizəm]
NOUN

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

See, you learned something today.
Congratulation! I hope you learn something new again tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Agree, Melania looked good in the GC nude shots. Repubs sure have a distorted view of family values.
Family value...what a joke Bill Clinton,
and his mate Hillary the corrupt liar, now
those two are a family to look down to!
Dems must have a hard time getting around
with their blinders on.

Tags
easy, googled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.