The Lord of the Flies...

Old 11-29-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My comment was in addition to my original which revolved around the lack of leadership in our country and the improper and impulsive use of social media.

I could have used the one where the President lied and said he was "offered" man of the year.....I could have used a number of lies used on twitter by out "leader" or accusations, but selected this one because it is irresponsible for a President to do something like this.

Spreading totally unconfirmed videos put out by an extremist group in another country by our President is, in my opinion, irresponsible.

I could have picked any of his lies via twitter or any of a numnber of false accusations but chose this because it is current.

The subject matter is not the reason for the link...actually, it is not even validate to be an accurate film but the point is the quick and immature distribution of it by someone who is supposed to lead and speak for our country.

You are one sick dude
You hate him rocky...admit it. He will NEVER do ANYTHING right in your eyes.

Why? Because I'm right and you're not?

You say Trump is "questionable" for not wanting Islam in America and is using "propaganda" to reinforce his point.

OK...defend your side...WHY...why do you want Islam here and why is Trump wrong for not wanting it here? What "good" will America and it's people gain from an influx of Muslims? About as much as we "gained" from the invasion of Hispanics? America will not only be Mexico II in 30 years...we can all worship Islam too!
Old 11-29-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

You say Trump is "questionable" for not wanting Islam in America and is using "propaganda" to reinforce his point.

OK...defend your side...WHY...why do you want Islam here and why is Trump wrong for not wanting it here? What "good" will America and it's people gain from an influx of Muslims? About as much as we "gained" from the invasion of Hispanics? America will not only be Mexico II in 30 years...we can all worship Islam too!
You can twist others words but DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS.

I used the video he retweeted as an example of his bizarre behavior.....as I said, I could have used any of his lies such as the Newsweek thing but chose this, NOT for its content because it is extremist, un validate, propoganda.

SO DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH TO FUEL YOUR HATE FILLED RANTS. I NEVER MENTIONED MUSLIMS AT ANY TIME. ONLY YOUR BLACK AND DEEPLY FLAWED HEART WOULD GO THERE.

Second, I do not hate Trump, or for that matter anyone (although you test my limits). I said early on that I was a conservative and thus favor those policies and that I was well aware of Trump from his sordid past.

I also said that I will surely support conservative ideas and policies but will not support his lying from the oval office.

He is not only continuing his lying and false accusations as he has done over many many years, he is getting worse....MUCH worse and he has abandoned every conservative virtue I embraced for many years, thus I will continue to call him out for lying and deceit.

You can support that lying and deceit and lack of ethics all you want.....it does not surprise me that truth or ethics have any play with you, but

DO NOT TWIST MY POSTS.....
Old 11-29-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Stop your hijcaking of threads.

GO TO wherever it is you came from....PLEASE JUST LEAVE this forum.

You do not live here and you pollute this place by your sheer existance on this forum.

If you are a paid troll, let me know....I will sign your time sheet for you to get paid and you can move on away from here.....you are not welcome on any level
Old 11-29-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
This President's behavior is just so questionable on so many instances. This is just another one of these.
Yep. He has totally insulted our ally..Great Britain.

The videos involved have now been shown to be fake

"A video retweeted by US president Donald Trump which is said to
show a Muslim beating up a Dutch boy on crutches is fake news, according to the Telegraaf and shockblog GeenStijl. Trump retweeted three postings by British far right activist Jayda Fransen, including one said to show a ‘Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches’. All were said to show ‘sensitive material’ and were flagged up by Twitter. The Dutch video was originally posted on shockblog Dumpert in May but was removed on the request of the police. According to GeenStijl, the incident took place in Monnickendam and the 16-year-old perpetrator, who was arrested, is neither a migrant or a Muslim but an ‘ordinary Dutchman’.

Read more at DutchNews.nl: Anti-Muslim Dutch video retweeted by Trump is fake news Anti-Muslim Dutch video retweeted by Trump is fake news - DutchNews.nl

He has now got David Duke praising him loudly..

"Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos, claiming the mainstream media wouldn't show them."

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We Love Him!'

What is going on ?
Old 11-29-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Yep. He has totally insulted our ally..Great Britain.

The videos involved have now been shown to be fake

"A video retweeted by US president Donald Trump which is said to
show a Muslim beating up a Dutch boy on crutches is fake news, according to the Telegraaf and shockblog GeenStijl. Trump retweeted three postings by British far right activist Jayda Fransen, including one said to show a ‘Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches’. All were said to show ‘sensitive material’ and were flagged up by Twitter. The Dutch video was originally posted on shockblog Dumpert in May but was removed on the request of the police. According to GeenStijl, the incident took place in Monnickendam and the 16-year-old perpetrator, who was arrested, is neither a migrant or a Muslim but an ‘ordinary Dutchman’.

Read more at DutchNews.nl: Anti-Muslim Dutch video retweeted by Trump is fake news Anti-Muslim Dutch video retweeted by Trump is fake news - DutchNews.nl

He has now got David Duke praising him loudly..

"Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos, claiming the mainstream media wouldn't show them."

KKK Leader David Duke Tweets 'Thank God for Trump! That's Why We Love Him!'

What is going on ?

Trump will still deny he knows who David Duke is. What this country needs is a well targeted .338 Lapua Magnum round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

"A Dutch official reportedly said Wednesday that the “Muslim migrant” in one of the controversial videos President Trump tweeted out was, in fact, born and raised in the Netherlands.

CNN’s Jim Scuitto tweeted Wednesday that the Dutch Prosecutor’s office said the young man in the video is “not a migrant.”

Dutch government: Child in video Trump shared wasn’t a ‘migrant’ | TheHill

The entire world laughs at our President.

The White House Press Sec says, and this is chilling...."it doesn't matter if the tapes are real or not"

Can anyone explain any of this ?
Old 11-29-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

The Access Hollywood tape is not his voice.

He doesn't really believe the OBama birth certificate.

Besides the stupidity of the beliefs.....what the hell is the President's mind doing ?

Why would this be something he would even have cross his mind ?

The last few days, our President has really slipped back.

"President Trump suggested on Wednesday that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough should be investigated for murder.

“So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the ‘unsolved mystery’ that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

In 2001, when Scarborough was a GOP congressman from Florida, his 28-year-old intern Lori Klausutis was found dead behind a desk in his district office.

An investigation found no evidence of foul play, and the medical examiner ultimately determined that she passed out because of a heart condition and hit her head on a desk, according to the St. Petersburg Times."

Trump suggests Joe Scarborough killed intern | New York Post

Not sure what is going on there in his head.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
"A Dutch official reportedly said Wednesday that the “Muslim migrant” in one of the controversial videos President Trump tweeted out was, in fact, born and raised in the Netherlands.

CNN’s Jim Scuitto tweeted Wednesday that the Dutch Prosecutor’s office said the young man in the video is “not a migrant.”

Dutch government: Child in video Trump shared wasn’t a ‘migrant’ | TheHill

The entire world laughs at our President.
They also laughed at the two presidents before him..

I've never seen anyone let themselves get so worked up over this stuff as you do.

Honestly, how has Trump being president really changed your life? I mean really, other than your blood pressure maybe rising a little, has your day to day quality of life changed at all?

I get it, you're emotional over this but it will pass just like it did after the last presidents that nobody liked.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
They also laughed at the two presidents before him..

I've never seen anyone let themselves get so worked up over this stuff as you do.

Honestly, how has Trump being president really changed your life? I mean really, other than your blood pressure maybe rising a little, has your day to day quality of life changed at all?

I get it, you're emotional over this but it will pass just like it did after the last presidents that nobody liked.
If you believe what you just posted, you are....well, get help.

That is incredible.....the man is losing it totally. Reality, always a distant stranger to him is completely gone.

When the United States is a laughing stock, not based on policy, but on the mental machinations of the President, that is a worry.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you believe what you just posted, you are....well, get help.

That is incredible.....the man is losing it totally. Reality, always a distant stranger to him is completely gone.

When the United States is a laughing stock, not based on policy, but on the mental machinations of the President, that is a worry.
Again, how has it changed your or anyone's quality of life? You're just letting your emotions control you.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, how has it changed your or anyone's quality of life? You're just letting your emotions control you.
This is MY country. I do not share your selfish self involved attitude.

How do you know when the President of The United States is telling you the truth ?
Old 11-29-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

How do you know when the President of The United States is telling you the truth ?

Just assume he never tells the truth. He never has, he never will. It’s that simple.

Old 11-29-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Just assume he never tells the truth. He never has, he never will. It’s that simple.

Wiotte said exactly what I would have,.

This is also my country. You can call me all the names you want but I served this country. So I guess I have a vested interest.

I'm also a realist. There is very little a president, or anyone else can do that will change what happens in our lives. Sure taxes may go up, taxes may go down. But is $500 a year in either direction really going to matter? The only way our lives will really change is if they start taking away our rights. So far I don't see that happening.

You can sit at your keyboard and whine and moan all you want but it won't change a thing.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

This is also my country. You can call me all the names you want but I served this country. So I guess I have a vested interest.

I'm also a realist. There is very little a president, or anyone else can do that will change what happens in our lives. Sure taxes may go up, taxes may go down. But is $500 a year in either direction really going to matter? The only way our lives will really change is if they start taking away our rights. So far I don't see that happening.

You can sit at your keyboard and whine and moan all you want but it won't change a thing.
Because the minorities aren't a large enough majority yet...it's coming...they're already asking for separation from whites. Excluding whites.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

I will ask you then the same question..

How do you know when the President of the United States is telling you the truth ?

Tags
flies, lord, island, trapped, kids

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.