M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

Old 07-28-2016, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow! U O MEEES huh? So heres what you should do. Educate yourself! Your personal feelings are clouding facts. Get in your car and ride past the Health Department or the local DCF office and see who is standing in line. Research and you will find out that "American Blacks" are few and far between in the line of the people who want something for nothing. Poverty and entitlement is a shared trait. Maybe you are like really old and outdated. Times have changed sir and there are more blacks out there than you little mind can comprehend who started off poor and ended up great. In your small world you may feel you know but you are way off base. This is no way an attempt to sway your beliefs as I know you must be right, I mean after all your white.
Oh please...blacks are WAY over represented when it comes to collecting welfare and freebies.

Yes, there are TOO many and soon THEY along with the hispanic invaders WILL be calling the shots, because they've bred themselves into being the majority.

Quote:
Don't hate Hillary, just believe her to be a corrupt liar!
Isn't that a healthy thing? To be able to judge character!
Trump is brassy and in your face, but he is not a corrupt liar!
Liberals CAN'T judge character, if they did, they'd STOP supporting all their insane causes. It IS character that we judge, skin color is just an easy way to recognize them.

Quote:
Look up Affirmative Action and it will clarify some of the problems with the WH occupants.
Affirmative action is the problem everywhere. 20% of America is dead weight, dragged along via quotas.

Quote:
"Slaves didn't exclusively build the White House or other monuments; but a review of historical accounts reveals they had a large role in that construction, one which went almost completely unnoticed and unrecorded for many years."
Was the White House Built by Slaves? : snopes.com

Her speech was about race. About how far the Obama's have come. Her kids play on the white house lawn with their dogs. But that's not how most people live.

I was at the parking lot level outside of Newark airport last friday night at 11pm waiting for Uber. This way outside of my comfort level. I was the only white person with 50 to 100 black people coming and going. In my head I was assuring myself that no one noticed me and I had nothing to fear but I was jumpy and glad when my ride arrived. My kids don't think that way so I know things are getting better.

I'm sure black people find themselves in situations where they are out of their comfort zones.

I think everyone knows we have a long way to go, especially the Obamas. They say it all the time. That's not racism but it is talking about race.
If you weren't in a very public place it would have been MUCH different...if you'd been on a random street corner deep within "the hood", you'd have been robbed, you are right to fear them, they're unpredictable.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh please...blacks are WAY over represented when it comes to collecting welfare and freebies.

Yes, there are TOO many and soon THEY along with the hispanic invaders WILL be calling the shots, because they've bred themselves into being the majority.

Liberals CAN'T judge character, if they did, they'd STOP supporting all their insane causes. It IS character that we judge, skin color is just an easy way to recognize them.

Affirmative action is the problem everywhere. 20% of America is dead weight, dragged along via quotas.

If you weren't in a very public place it would have been MUCH different...if you'd been on a random street corner deep within "the hood", you'd have been robbed, you are right to fear them, they're unpredictable.
That's the message Trump sends. Be afraid of all Americans that don't look like you. This resonates with some in The Villages. I think it's a lot more then some.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's the message Trump sends. Be afraid of all Americans that don't look like you. This resonates with some in The Villages. I think it's a lot more then some.
The fear doesn't come from the facts

the blacks commit most of the murders including each other;

the blacks make up the majority of the prison population;

the blacks make up the majority of the welfare and freebie programs;

the blacks the blacks would be the first in your face just because a person is white.

In fairness to the multitudes of blacks who are good law abiding citizens like the rest os us....I should have used "too many blacks".

But there is a side of me that feels the are like muslims they do not do enough to take their own to task.....hence like most silent majorities they get what they deserve.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is that why you are hiding in your home?

Trump has done more for minorities than HELLary will ever be able to do in her very limited, rest of her life.

You liberals refuse to really check him out. I did, because I didn't like what he was saying. He is a lot more substance in his real life. This facade he presents is all a sham. I changed my mind about him and he will get my vote.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The fear doesn't come from the facts

the blacks commit most of the murders including each other;

the blacks make up the majority of the prison population;

the blacks make up the majority of the welfare and freebie programs;

the blacks the blacks would be the first in your face just because a person is white.

In fairness to the multitudes of blacks who are good law abiding citizens like the rest os us....I should have used "too many blacks".

But there is a side of me that feels the are like muslims they do not do enough to take their own to task.....hence like most silent majorities they get what they deserve.
That's the message Trump is sending.

The other day newt was interviewed. The person said the facts are, according to the FBI, that violent crime is at it's lowest in 20 years. How can you say that it is not?

His answer was that it feels like crime is very much higher then it is. We are afraid even though we are being told that we are safer now then ever before. Why are we buying into the false advertising?

I didn't raise my kids to be afraid of strangers or even roller coasters. A lot of the time we were in uncomfortable places for me that went unnoticed by them. And I would also go on roller coasters with them that scared me and I skip them now that they are grown. I wouldn't let my imagination take over.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's the message Trump is sending.

The other day newt was interviewed. The person said the facts are, according to the FBI, that violent crime is at it's lowest in 20 years. How can you say that it is not?

His answer was that it feels like crime is very much higher then it is. We are afraid even though we are being told that we are safer now then ever before. Why are we buying into the false advertising?

I didn't raise my kids to be afraid of strangers or even roller coasters. A lot of the time we were in uncomfortable places for me that went unnoticed by them. And I would also go on roller coasters with them that scared me and I skip them now that they are grown. I wouldn't let my imagination take over.
The SAME FBI that refused to indict Hillary? That honest and truthful FBI? Those numbers are FAKE. Chicago alone averages 10 killings a DAY...and you know WHERE those killings happen? In the BLACK inner cities.

I hope you taught your daughters to fear minority men.

A roller coaster won't kill you...but alone at night, isolated, a black man, probably will. FACTS are facts...
Old 07-28-2016, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I didn't. She's also not afraid or sharks or roller coasters.
Roller Coaster Accident Statistics In 2014 Worse Than Risk Of Death By Shark Attack
Old 07-28-2016, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
The SAME FBI that refused to indict Hillary? That honest and truthful FBI? Those numbers are FAKE. Chicago alone averages 10 killings a DAY...and you know WHERE those killings happen? In the BLACK inner cities.

A roller coaster won't kill you...but alone at night, isolated, a black man, probably will. FACTS are facts...

Where do you come up with your nunbers? Chicago had 488 homicides last year, about half of 20 years ago. Your math comes up with 3650. Remember facts are facts.

The Villages Florida
Old 07-28-2016, 05:08 PM
n/a

Does anyone know which NFL Training Camp Michele will be attending starting this weekend ?
Old 07-28-2016, 06:26 PM
n/a

Since Trump is going to rid us of all violent black men, we know that he won't be attending any NFL training camps. He will be going to football camps at his maturity level, which is Pop Warner. Those kids speak his language. Since name calling is right up their alley, he will be welcomed with open arms.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where do you come up with your nunbers? Chicago had 488 homicides last year, about half of 20 years ago. Your math comes up with 3650. Remember facts are facts.

The Villages Florida
10 shootings a day...guess their not all fatal.

Chicago alone averages 10 killings a DAY - Google Search
Old 07-28-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Slaves didn't exclusively build the White House or other monuments; but a review of historical accounts reveals they had a large role in that construction, one which went almost completely unnoticed and unrecorded for many years."
Was the White House Built by Slaves? : snopes.com

Her speech was about race. About how far the Obama's have come. Her kids play on the white house lawn with their dogs. But that's not how most people live.

I was at the parking lot level outside of Newark airport last friday night at 11pm waiting for Uber. This way outside of my comfort level. I was the only white person with 50 to 100 black people coming and going. In my head I was assuring myself that no one noticed me and I had nothing to fear but I was jumpy and glad when my ride arrived. My kids don't think that way so I know things are getting better.

I'm sure black people find themselves in situations where they are out of their comfort zones.

I think everyone knows we have a long way to go, especially the Obamas. They say it all the time. That's not racism but it is talking about race.
Take it from someone who lived in the area for many years . If you are anywhere in Newark at any time of day but especially at night you should be very jumpy and never let your guard down .
Old 07-28-2016, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Take it from someone who lived in the area for many years . If you are anywhere in Newark at any time of day but especially at night you should be very jumpy and never let your guard down .
I don't. I grew up with city smarts living in Hudson County. My over protective parents let me go to NY on a bus at 12 years old. I don't want to be afraid. I would rather die then go through life being afraid. I don't want my descendants to be afraid. I taught my kids to be color blind.

I think that's the leap all need to make.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't. I grew up with city smarts living in Hudson County. My over protective parents let me go to NY on a bus at 12 years old. I don't want to be afraid. I would rather die then go through life being afraid. I don't want my descendants to be afraid. I taught my kids to be color blind.

Naive as well as color blind.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Well stated!

It's obvious that fear drives a majority of those on the right.

Something in their little brain becomes paralyzed at the site of a black male, especially those with darker skin...and they immediately go into fight or flight mode.

This explains a lot of the killing of unarmed blacks by cops....for such petty things as broken taillights.

Which also explains the general rightwingnut's obsession with guns.

CNM

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.