M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

Old 07-29-2016, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well stated!

It's obvious that fear drives a majority of those on the right.

Something in their little brain becomes paralyzed at the site of a black male, especially those with darker skin...and they immediately go into fight or flight mode.

This explains a lot of the killing of unarmed blacks by cops....for such petty things as broken taillights.

Which also explains the general rightwingnut's obsession with guns.

CNM
I like they way you stay on point.

Taltarzac725.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Taltarzac725.
I like the way you stay on point.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well stated!

It's obvious that fear drives a majority of those on the right.

Something in their little brain becomes paralyzed at the site of a black male, especially those with darker skin...and they immediately go into fight or flight mode.

This explains a lot of the killing of unarmed blacks by cops....for such petty things as broken taillights.

Which also explains the general rightwingnut's obsession with guns.

CNM
Move from the safety of the 99% WHITE Villages to Newark, Camden, Elizabeth, or ANYWHERE that is 99% black...then beg us to let you back.

Yes, there is NO difference between black people and white people...you keep believing that...from the SAFETY of the villages.

p.s. If I'd realized it was you before I hit reply, I wouldn't have bothered. You're either a REAL fool believing what you do, or you're PLAYING a fool to get a rise out of us. Either way, you're a fool.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

Taltarzac725.
And I like the fact that you're not too chicken$hit to at least post your user name.

That shows more courage than almost any of the putrid, nasty, racist and downright ugly right-wingnut posters have shown.

CNM
Old 07-29-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
And I like the fact that you're not too chicken$hit to at least post your user name.

That shows more courage than almost any of the putrid, nasty, racist and downright ugly right-wingnut posters have shown.

CNM
And your user name is???? It's NOT CNM.

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.