M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Racism
Old 07-26-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Default Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Blacks are the only racist people left, whites are prosecuted.
THE FACTS-you will not see this put together in the press.

Obama got 56% of the vote in his first election. He was young, he was unknown HE HID MOST OF HIS PAST. Had the VOTERS done their reading they would have found people like ARES, WRIGHT,FARACAN. What every you think,
Obama's qualification to PROVE he was a BORN CITIZEN is debatable. SHOULD THIS HAVE NOT BEEN SETTLED BEFORE HE WAS ALLOWED TO RUN?

Blacks are 13% of the population and Obama got 98% of the black vote. No matter how you choose to bend FACTS how could that not be considered RACIST. Reminder Obama got 56% of the vote. To do that Obama got, fuzzy math, about 42% of the non black vote.

HAD THE NON-BLACK VOTE BEEN AS RACIST AS THE BLACK VOTE OBAMA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ROUGHLY 28% OF THE VOTE-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

I didn't watch all of the DNC speeches yesterday, but I did notice something missing from the ones I did watch. I heard NO mention of ISIS or terrorism. I did hear a bunch of cr@p about global warming, which liberals believe is more important. Apparently, also more important than our veterans and more important than our gigantic debt or a balanced budget. Oh well, I guess their priorities are more in the realm of crucifying cops and women's abortion rights, which is now a moot point anyway, along with equal pay for women that is also mandated by federal law.
Sponsored Links
This Thread, Actually
Old 07-26-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Default This Thread, Actually

Quote:
Figures don't lie but liars can figure. Or perhaps more fitting -Figures don't lie but if you choke them hard enough they can be made to say anything you want.

We are where we are because of our LIBERAL CONTROLLED EDUCATION SYSTEM.

While we find slavery unfathomable today, at the time it existed in this country, we also had indentured servants-salves for 14 years, we also had the apprentice system-slaves for 7 years-neither had any rights or needed to be treated well.

I find it sad and interesting when we use the term blacks.
As a mass we have what I call islanders-former FRENCH SLAVES. As a group they were actually treated worse than our American slaves-they had a far higher death rate etc. Today the islanders are among the hardest working people you will ever meet. They value education.

Then there are the American blacks. Actually another unfair label. There is a percentage of American blacks that do not believe in WORKING FOR WHAT YOU GET AND FOR WHAT YOU NEED. They are what I call the U O MEEEEESSSS-THE GIMMMMMEEEEEEESSS. Then there are people like Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Ben Carson all of whom started in poverty and grew up GREAT.

SADLY, that is the group that HILLY needs and wants.
Trump got the support of the KKK-he did not ask for it.
So the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS labled him a racist.
HILLY chased and received support of THE BLACK CAUCUS.
HILLY address the TRAVON MARTIN GROUP. Travon Martin's OWN MOTHER said he was no good BEFORE the race baiters such as SHARPTON shut her up.
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Figures don't lie but liars can figure. Or perhaps more fitting -Figures don't lie but if you choke them hard enough they can be made to say anything you want.

We are where we are because of our LIBERAL CONTROLLED EDUCATION SYSTEM.

While we find slavery unfathomable today, at the time it existed in this country, we also had indentured servants-salves for 14 years, we also had the apprentice system-slaves for 7 years-neither had any rights or needed to be treated well.

I find it sad and interesting when we use the term blacks.
As a mass we have what I call islanders-former FRENCH SLAVES. As a group they were actually treated worse than our American slaves-they had a far higher death rate etc. Today the islanders are among the hardest working people you will ever meet. They value education.

Then there are the American blacks. Actually another unfair label. There is a percentage of American blacks that do not believe in WORKING FOR WHAT YOU GET AND FOR WHAT YOU NEED. They are what I call the U O MEEEEESSSS-THE GIMMMMMEEEEEEESSS. Then there are people like Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Ben Carson all of whom started in poverty and grew up GREAT.

SADLY, that is the group that HILLY needs and wants.
Trump got the support of the KKK-he did not ask for it.
So the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS labled him a racist.
HILLY chased and received support of THE BLACK CAUCUS.
HILLY address the TRAVON MARTIN GROUP. Travon Martin's OWN MOTHER said he was no good BEFORE the race baiters such as SHARPTON shut her up.
Get your white sheet and hood ready for The Villages Tea Party cross burning.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
Well said. Thank you!
Old 07-26-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree completely.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree completely.
Ignorant lemmings will run right off a cliff, following each other.
Sick racist
Old 07-26-2016, 11:28 AM
n/a

Default Sick racist

Quote:
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.
crawl back under your rock, and stay there.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ignorant lemmings will run right off a cliff, following each other.
Ignorant? The lemmings cliff story is a myth.

The Most Extreme (Animal Myths) - Lemmings - YouTube

'White Wilderness' Faked Lemming Suicides : snopes.com

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist