M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

Old 07-27-2016, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Michelle will have you believe that the White House that her family "wakes up in" was built by slaves. Not true. She is just furthering her husband's racist rhetoric. The divider-in-chiet.

The original White House was built using a very small percentage of slaves. And they were paid. That White House is no more. It was burnt to the ground around 1814 or thereabouts and rebuilt. It was built so shoddy that it was then totally gutted and rebuilt from the ground to the roof in 1945, and no slaves were involved. The garden that she says her children played in was also added later on. Sorry, but her saying the White House that she wakes up in was built by slaves is just a disingenuous as saying the Indians introduced the Pilgrims to popcorn at Thanksgiving. Sorry Michelle, but either your education is lacking, OR you are a blatant liar. Either choice is not complimentary.

"The original White House was built using a very small percentage of slaves. "

So a small percentage means they didn't build it? Ramblings of a trump racist!
Old 07-27-2016, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really? Disingenuous at best. Michelle hates HELLary, so she is hardly credible.
Repubs love the word hate, it's in their dna.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
"The original White House was built using a very small percentage of slaves. "

So a small percentage means they didn't build it? Ramblings of a trump racist!
Try to follow along. I realize you may have trouble concentrating with all the garbage you have in that thimble you call a brain. Just kidding.

You liberals do crack me up how you can take a whole comment apart until you can locate a splinter or fragment or even a word that you can argue against. Try to understand now, that THIS WHITE HOUSE WAS NOT BUILT BY ANY SLAVES. The original was, but they were paid, hardly slaves. And the percentage was so little that it is hardly worthy of documenting. THIS White House was totally burnt to the ground and rebuilt. THen it was totally gutted and rebuilt again in 1945. To say slaves built it is like saying a white man is indigenous to America.

Now, go back and word check my comment for facts, so that you can come up with a crumb to play with.

Later, girlie.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Repubs love the word hate, it's in their dna.
Yes, I have tried out the word. But, remember if you check this forum, not just a thread but all the threads in totality, you will find an overwhelming use of the word "hate" is utilized by the left. HATE is beat to death by the left. I tried it out as related to the left, two lefties as a matter of fact and you jumped on it. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention. Now you can appreciate the fact that the word "hate" is a common term overwhelmingly used by the left.

I want to congratulate you on your attempted use of DNA in your comment. It's not often that the left attempts to use a term outside of their liberal talking points.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try to follow along. I realize you may have trouble concentrating with all the garbage you have in that thimble you call a brain. Just kidding.

You liberals do crack me up how you can take a whole comment apart until you can locate a splinter or fragment or even a word that you can argue against. Try to understand now, that THIS WHITE HOUSE WAS NOT BUILT BY ANY SLAVES. The original was, but they were paid, hardly slaves. And the percentage was so little that it is hardly worthy of documenting. THIS White House was totally burnt to the ground and rebuilt. THen it was totally gutted and rebuilt again in 1945. To say slaves built it is like saying a white man is indigenous to America.

Now, go back and word check my comment for facts, so that you can come up with a crumb to play with.

Later, girlie.

Did you ever think of holding your own post to the standards that you set up for someone else's? You turn "a house", which she said, into "this house". Doing this accomplished the goal that you set out to do, calling her a racist.

There are plenty of news organizations, and historians that state her comments are accurate. Google her statement, and read all you want. You might find one that fits your needs.

Why play with a crumb, when you can play with whole cake?
Old 07-27-2016, 11:06 AM
n/a

Let's hear from Bill O'Reilly. ...

"Slaves that worked there were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government, which stopped hiring slave labor in 1802. However, the feds did not forbid subcontractors from using slave labor. So, Michelle Obama is essentially correct in citing slaves as builders of the White House, but there were others working as well."

Well fed. Who could ask for more?
Old 07-27-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Slaves that worked there were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government, which stopped hiring slave labor in 1802. However, the feds did not forbid subcontractors from using slave labor. So, Michelle Obama is essentially correct in citing slaves as builders of the White House, but there were others working as well."

NO CHI, she was not right about what she said. The White House SHE lives in was NOT built by slaves, period. Try to follow along without daydreaming. The white house was totally/totally gutted from the ground up and rebuilt from below the ground to the roof in 1945. Sorry but there were no slaves in 1945. As a matter of fact, the original D.C. White House burned all the way to the ground and was totally rebuilt around 1814.

Sorry but just because it has the same name as the old one, does not mean it is the same house. So, Michelle the EX-lawyer should know better, considering they have tours of the white house almost every day.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO CHI, she was not right about what she said. The White House SHE lives in was NOT built by slaves, period. Try to follow along without daydreaming. The white house was totally/totally gutted from the ground up and rebuilt from below the ground to the roof in 1945. Sorry but there were no slaves in 1945. As a matter of fact, the original D.C. White House burned all the way to the ground and was totally rebuilt around 1814.

Sorry but just because it has the same name as the old one, does not mean it is the same house. So, Michelle the EX-lawyer should know better, considering they have tours of the white house almost every day.
Sorry but you should get your facts straight, maybe you should read this.

Truman Reconstruction - White House Museum
Old 07-27-2016, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thank you for reinforcing my comment. I was basically correct, but did not quote or link any historic sites.

"When Harry Truman became president in 1945, he had detailed plans drawn up by Lorenzo Winslow to construct an addition on the south side of the West Wing that would satisfy its needs...."

I am interested in having you point out the facts that I erred in. What facts are you referring to?
Old 07-27-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

How many slaves worked on the White House in 1948?? I bet Bill wasn't talking about that, right?

Obama WISHED slaves worked on it, but wishes don't count. Time for her to quit playing the victim. She has done pretty well under Affirmative Action.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Default Wrong As

Quote:
How many slaves worked on the White House in 1948?? I bet Bill wasn't talking about that, right?

Obama WISHED slaves worked on it, but wishes don't count. Time for her to quit playing the victim. She has done pretty well under Affirmative Action.
usual. Republicans are such hypocrites.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

What you are stating is no part of the existing structure that still stands was worked on by slaves? That is not accurate. The White House was not burned to the ground in 1814. The outside structure is stone.

Fact-Checking First Lady Michelle Obama's Saying White House 'Was Built by Slaves' - ABC News

How do make the giant leap that the house that she is living in was built by slaves to her being a racist? Wouldn't there have to be some follow up to that statement in the speech that would show that she was a racist?

If this is standard that you are using for racism, then defend Trump's statement about Mexicans entering the country being rapist, drug dealers and some he assumes are good people.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:36 PM
n/a

If that's the case what was happening in 1950 when Truman did complete renovation and demolition? This documented by The White House Historical Association. Amazing...of an entire speech that's what bothered you? Look like we all need history lessons. Sad.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Figures don't lie but liars can figure. Or perhaps more fitting -Figures don't lie but if you choke them hard enough they can be made to say anything you want.

We are where we are because of our LIBERAL CONTROLLED EDUCATION SYSTEM.

While we find slavery unfathomable today, at the time it existed in this country, we also had indentured servants-salves for 14 years, we also had the apprentice system-slaves for 7 years-neither had any rights or needed to be treated well.

I find it sad and interesting when we use the term blacks.
As a mass we have what I call islanders-former FRENCH SLAVES. As a group they were actually treated worse than our American slaves-they had a far higher death rate etc. Today the islanders are among the hardest working people you will ever meet. They value education.

Then there are the American blacks. Actually another unfair label. There is a percentage of American blacks that do not believe in WORKING FOR WHAT YOU GET AND FOR WHAT YOU NEED. They are what I call the U O MEEEEESSSS-THE GIMMMMMEEEEEEESSS. Then there are people like Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Ben Carson all of whom started in poverty and grew up GREAT.

SADLY, that is the group that HILLY needs and wants.
Trump got the support of the KKK-he did not ask for it.
So the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS labled him a racist.
HILLY chased and received support of THE BLACK CAUCUS.
HILLY address the TRAVON MARTIN GROUP. Travon Martin's OWN MOTHER said he was no good BEFORE the race baiters such as SHARPTON shut her up.
Wow! U O MEEES huh? So heres what you should do. Educate yourself! Your personal feelings are clouding facts. Get in your car and ride past the Health Department or the local DCF office and see who is standing in line. Research and you will find out that "American Blacks" are few and far between in the line of the people who want something for nothing. Poverty and entitlement is a shared trait. Maybe you are like really old and outdated. Times have changed sir and there are more blacks out there than you little mind can comprehend who started off poor and ended up great. In your small world you may feel you know but you are way off base. This is no way an attempt to sway your beliefs as I know you must be right, I mean after all your white.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
What you are stating is no part of the existing structure that still stands was worked on by slaves? That is not accurate. The White House was not burned to the ground in 1814. The outside structure is stone.

Fact-Checking First Lady Michelle Obama's Saying White House 'Was Built by Slaves' - ABC News

How do make the giant leap that the house that she is living in was built by slaves to her being a racist? Wouldn't there have to be some follow up to that statement in the speech that would show that she was a racist?

If this is standard that you are using for racism, then defend Trump's statement about Mexicans entering the country being rapist, drug dealers and some he assumes are good people.
Are you joking?

Maybe when we elect PokaNOTus as president, she can wake up in the morning and say, "to think that this land used to be owned by American Indians. And now, as I an almost Indian wannabe am right here in he White House on former Indian land. Wow!"

Sorry, but the only thing that a few paid slaves had anything to do with that still exists is some of the stone work that hasn't been replaced. And they were a small percentage of the crew. The rest of the White House has been replaced over the years.

Obama wished to make a racist comment from it. She alienated all other ethnicities listening. Just like when she said that she was "finally proud to be an American" after Obie got elected.

The whole DNC is catering to the blacks, hoping they will turn out. Some might, some won't, and some are smart enough to see they are being conned. But a lot of white voters are not going to vote for her. They've had enough PC to the point that they can't stomach anymore. And she has lost the Independent voter. That's why Obama said he was scared and had taken a month off to campaign for her. He knows she is a weak candidate and that Trump is trouncing her right now.

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.