M.Obama's racist speech at DNC

Old 07-27-2016, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well fed. Who could ask for more?
I know...right?

It makes me sick to my stomach, the ignorance and malevolence toward other human beings that it takes to say things like... "slaves didn't have it all that bad, because their owners had an investment in them and took care of them."

Those same kind of scumbags (and sadly we have more than our fair share of them in TV)...... should be made to be a slave and be owned by someone else.

I would bet everything I own, that every single one of them would have a different story to tell....after even a few days.

CNM
Old 07-27-2016, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
indicated, this discussion makes everyone here look really bad. Most people know that The Villages is a conservative community, however, I'm sure decent people would be shocked at the level of hate and ignorance displayed on this site. Just unbelievable that more of you haven't spoken out against these neanderthals. Shame on all of you.
........... .........

Someone said there is "only one guy" who keeps posting the blatantly racist posts.

Not only do I not believe that, but the lack of public condemnation by those who say they are conservatives...screams volumes.

CNM
Old 07-27-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
........... .........

Someone said there is "only one guy" who keeps posting the blatantly racist posts.

Not only do I not believe that, but the lack of public condemnation by those who say they are conservatives...screams volumes.

CNM
Yes you are Holier then us all !! Revel in it ! Gaze upon your heavenly image in a mirror ! We all genuflect before you .
Old 07-27-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes you are Holier then us all !! Revel in it ! Gaze upon your heavenly image in a mirror ! We all genuflect before you .
Geez, so all one has to do is to not be a racist/bigot...and you elevate them to a God status?

You have some real issues.

CNM
Old 07-27-2016, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you joking?

Maybe when we elect PokaNOTus as president, she can wake up in the morning and say, "to think that this land used to be owned by American Indians. And now, as I an almost Indian wannabe am right here in he White House on former Indian land. Wow!"

Sorry, but the only thing that a few paid slaves had anything to do with that still exists is some of the stone work that hasn't been replaced. And they were a small percentage of the crew. The rest of the White House has been replaced over the years.

Obama wished to make a racist comment from it. She alienated all other ethnicities listening. Just like when she said that she was "finally proud to be an American" after Obie got elected.

The whole DNC is catering to the blacks, hoping they will turn out. Some might, some won't, and some are smart enough to see they are being conned. But a lot of white voters are not going to vote for her. They've had enough PC to the point that they can't stomach anymore. And she has lost the Independent voter. That's why Obama said he was scared and had taken a month off to campaign for her. He knows she is a weak candidate and that Trump is trouncing her right now.
You are in a world of your own. The only people Michelle may have offended are the ones that have attacked her husband from day one. You know old white Republicans, the Birthers, the Tea Party. All one in the same. Everything the Obama's do has to be racist. Why, because they say so.

You didn't answer the question, How did you make the leap from the house I lived in being built by slaves to her being a racist?

You avoided Trump's statements about Mexicans as if it never happened.

Well, the blacks not voting for Clinton, because they see they are being conned. Then, they are a hellva a lot smarter than the undereducated whites that believe every damn word that is coming out of the master con man, and liar, Trump.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Repubs love the word hate, it's in their dna.
Don't hate Hillary, just believe her to be a corrupt liar!
Isn't that a healthy thing? To be able to judge character!
Trump is brassy and in your face, but he is not a corrupt liar!
Old 07-27-2016, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 07-27-2016, 08:15 PM
n/a

Michele should be leaving the White House to begin her next career next week ----- you know NFL camps are opening up and she has the build of an Offensive Lineman .
Old 07-27-2016, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Geez, so all one has to do is to not be a racist/bigot...and you elevate them to a God status?

You have some real issues.

CNM
Seems the the Democrats are the only folks
preoccupied with race.
It is plain to see they divide people just to get votes!
They play to the ignorant sheep!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Michelle will have you believe that the White House that her family "wakes up in" was built by slaves. Not true. She is just furthering her husband's racist rhetoric. The divider-in-chiet.

The original White House was built using a very small percentage of slaves. And they were paid. That White House is no more. It was burnt to the ground around 1814 or thereabouts and rebuilt. It was built so shoddy that it was then totally gutted and rebuilt from the ground to the roof in 1945, and no slaves were involved. The garden that she says her children played in was also added later on. Sorry, but her saying the White House that she wakes up in was built by slaves is just a disingenuous as saying the Indians introduced the Pilgrims to popcorn at Thanksgiving. Sorry Michelle, but either your education is lacking, OR you are a blatant liar. Either choice is not complimentary.
Look up Affirmative Action and it will clarify some of the problems with the WH occupants.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
You should probably use the same basis that you are using for her, and apply it to Trump. It will be really hard to justify his actions at Trump University as above the board. His own people are testifying against him.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seems the the Democrats are the only folks
preoccupied with race.
It is plain to see they divide people just to get votes!
They play to the ignorant sheep!
Maybe you should check out the subject of this thread! What in the world do you think that Trump is doing! Trump is trying to win the election by playing to undereducated white male voter. What color are sheep? That wouldn't be white, would it? So, who is playing to the ignorant sheet?
Old 07-28-2016, 12:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe you should check out the subject of this thread! What in the world do you think that Trump is doing! Trump is trying to win the election by playing to undereducated white male voter. What color are sheep? That wouldn't be white, would it? So, who is playing to the ignorant sheet?
Old 07-28-2016, 12:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too funny, when you are faced with the truth you lie like Hillary!
Old 07-28-2016, 12:54 AM
n/a

"Slaves didn't exclusively build the White House or other monuments; but a review of historical accounts reveals they had a large role in that construction, one which went almost completely unnoticed and unrecorded for many years."
Was the White House Built by Slaves? : snopes.com

Her speech was about race. About how far the Obama's have come. Her kids play on the white house lawn with their dogs. But that's not how most people live.

I was at the parking lot level outside of Newark airport last friday night at 11pm waiting for Uber. This way outside of my comfort level. I was the only white person with 50 to 100 black people coming and going. In my head I was assuring myself that no one noticed me and I had nothing to fear but I was jumpy and glad when my ride arrived. My kids don't think that way so I know things are getting better.

I'm sure black people find themselves in situations where they are out of their comfort zones.

I think everyone knows we have a long way to go, especially the Obamas. They say it all the time. That's not racism but it is talking about race.

Tags
house, white, dnc, speech, racist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.