Magician Penn Jillette on Donald Trump.

Old 09-23-2016, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think Obama has done his share of entertaining on TV. You would think he was auditioning for SNL every time he speaks to the public.
A smug racist who in the absence of a teleprompter can't get two sentences together. He like Clinton lawyerly measure every word as they try to remember what line of BS did they use last time.

No. Obama is not entertaining.

A shameful excuse for a president.....because of what he has done to drag America down in the eyes of the world and in actuality here at home.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
A smug racist who in the absence of a teleprompter can't get two sentences together. He like Clinton lawyerly measure every word as they try to remember what line of BS did they use last time.

No. Obama is not entertaining.

A shameful excuse for a president.....because of what he has done to drag America down in the eyes of the world and in actuality here at home.

You can see Obama thinking as he speaks. Trump simply blurts out from his id.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
I am not sure Obama thinks as much as he is weighing, evaluating, measuring what he says.

I suppose it is splitting a hair. But I allow that thinkers will speak based on knowledge of a subject. A politician, especially a lwayer trained politician, that has something to hide or has lied so much in the past has to weigh, evaluate and measure what they say dependent on the audience in front of them. Truth is usually not required in their output.....and almost always is not.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am not sure Obama thinks as much as he is weighing, evaluating, measuring what he says.

I suppose it is splitting a hair. But I allow that thinkers will speak based on knowledge of a subject. A politician, especially a lwayer trained politician, that has something to hide or has lied so much in the past has to weigh, evaluate and measure what they say dependent on the audience in front of them. Truth is usually not required in their output.....and almost always is not.

A person charged with the responsibility of the most powerful governmental position on this earth must weigh his options before he speaks. Having others speak for you or attempt to translate for you is not gonna cut it.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
And a huge id it is. Very small superego. Colossal ego.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
And a huge id it is. Very small superego. Colossal ego.

Ego is what separates us from animals.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
A person charged with the responsibility of the most powerful governmental position on this earth must weigh his options before he speaks. Having others speak for you or attempt to translate for you is not gonna cut it.
Well, I guess we have seen what this has accomplished in the last eight years. It has put America back a few decades, and totally lost all pride with other nations. Having a weak president should have been a lesson learned when we had the Carter administration failure. Trump may not be a Reagan, but it looks like he is going to have to be strong and direct in order for us regain our pride of leadership in the World.

Hillary will be worst for our country, just continuing the downward spiral of America's destruction. She is petty and cares nothing for anything other than herself. And she is very, very lazy. Ask anyone that worked for her in the State Dept.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, I guess we have seen what this has accomplished in the last eight years. It has put America back a few decades, and totally lost all pride with other nations. Having a weak president should have been a lesson learned when we had the Carter administration failure. Trump may not be a Reagan, but it looks like he is going to have to be strong and direct in order for us regain our pride of leadership in the World.

Hillary will be worst for our country, just continuing the downward spiral of America's destruction. She is petty and cares nothing for anything other than herself. And she is very, very lazy. Ask anyone that worked for her in the State Dept.
Take a look at the facts
7 charts on how the world views President Obama | Pew Research Center

Show me when the numbers were higher?
How will these numbers change if Trump is elected?
Notice how the US is at 58%. Only Russia and North Korea will go up.
[I don't expect many will click on the link and think for themselves. It doesn't fit the narrative.]
Old 09-23-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Take a look at the facts
7 charts on how the world views President Obama | Pew Research Center

Show me when the numbers were higher?
How will these numbers change if Trump is elected?
Notice how the US is at 58%. Only Russia and North Korea will go up.
[I don't expect many will click on the link and think for themselves. It doesn't fit the narrative.]
Nice try libtard, but the statement was how they view America, not the entertainer in chief that is so weak, he follows, I mean leads from behind. And the only country that matters to us is Israel and look at how they feel about Obama according to your own link.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try libtard, but the statement was how they view America, not the entertainer in chief that is so weak, he follows, I mean leads from behind. And the only country that matters to us is Israel and look at how they feel about Obama according to your own link.
You said "and totally lost all pride with other nations." Now you say

"And the only country that matters to us is Israel"

Tell me which one true before I continue.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm out.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

The only one on YOUR list that matters to us is Israel. In your linked article. Or, did you not read it? Sorry if I did not explain it in a manner that you could understand. I realize that you find it necessary to divert in any manner that suits you. Never mind. I have no intention on jumping your through you hoops.

Tags
donald, trump, jillette, penn, apprentice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.