The Magnitsky Act.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Default The Magnitsky Act.

The Magnitsky Act, A U.S. Law Named After A Russian Lawyer, Is Part Of The Election Meddling Saga : NPR

Troubling times with a President of the United States embroiled with the ex- KGB officer of the President of Russia. Vladimir Putin - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Old 07-15-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Magnitsky Act, A U.S. Law Named After A Russian Lawyer, Is Part Of The Election Meddling Saga : NPR

Troubling times with a President of the United States embroiled with the ex- KGB officer of the President of Russia. Vladimir Putin - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Not a problem at all. Only an idiot would think there is something to this. It's a "nothingburger."

NPR should have it's funding pulled anyway. They should not be getting subsidized by taxpayer dollars. Especially, since they are left biased.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

You know one of the side effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome is similar to dehydration. It comes on you quickly and you become very disoriented and your thinking is cloudy and illogical.

For instance the Democrats rather than working with the Administration to advance policy(s) that both sides could come to terms on ,for the benefit of their respective constituents, did this instead.

They went on the floor of Congress and read aloud all the e-mails pertaining to Donald Jr. meeting with Natalia.

Of course they didn't, well actually couldn't read any of the e-mails Hillary sent over her personal server on the floor of Congress because they were all TOP SECRET

And so like Pinocchio's all they play on the Island of Fun not noticing that they are growing ears and tails. Well I guess making an ass of yourself is appropriate in this case

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-16-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

The 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' Dodge - The Atlantic

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Google it.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

From the link above

"Donald Trump is different.

Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all had allies who defended their approaches to the presidency against critics.

But defending what Trump says or does is often impossible. Americans can’t help but know that he didn’t win the popular vote; draw more people to his inauguration than Barack Obama; act wisely in appointing Michael Flynn; execute well in that first executive order on travel; or accomplish more in his first 100 days than any other president.

Americans can’t help but see that he is erratic, and that his domestic agenda has stalled bigly. He can claim that no politician has ever been treated more unfairly. But we can’t help but know that Ronald Reagan was shot and that John F. Kennedy was killed.

That’s why pro-Trump and anti-anti-Trump commentators have adapted.

As the weeks pass, they spend less time making positive arguments for the president and more time hiding behind the talking point that his critics are overwrought. Unhinged. Hysterical. Suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don’t look here, at the president who shared too much information with Russian diplomats in an Oval Office meeting. Look there at an excessive reaction to it.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Google it.
OK so how do you convince people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome that they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and where one person w/o TDS sees boldness, confidence, etc one with TDS only sees narcissism.

Simply stated progressives have gotten so use to the Obama leading behind doing nothing for 8 years that confident decision maker with immense intestinal fortitude like Trump would scare the bejeezes out of them. some like style I prefer substance

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-16-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK so how do you convince people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome that they have Trump Derangement Syndrome and where one person w/o TDS sees boldness, confidence, etc one with TDS only sees narcissism.

Simply stated progressives have gotten so use to the Obama leading behind doing nothing for 8 years that confident decision maker with immense intestinal fortitude like Trump would scare the bejeezes out of them. some like style I prefer substance

Personal Best Regards:
I suppose that the love and adoration you give to Trump is the answer. You figured it out and I am sure he appreciates your adoration of a terrible human being...he uses the same thing in foreign affairs it seems....

"He's not coming to the UK until she can "fix" a warmer reception.

That was US president Donald Trump's instruction to Theresa May over the phone, according to the Sun on Sunday.

Trump apparently said: "I haven’t had great coverage out there lately, Theresa."

He went on: "I still want to come, but I’m in no rush. So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.

When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before.""

Donald Trump wants Theresa May to 'fix' a 'better reception' from the UK - Business Insider

I think you called him a "street fighter"...I don't think so..not even close. I grew up on the streets in Western Pa, and we called guys like him different names.....

This was from his last trip...

"Foreign officials meeting President Trump during his first overseas trip are being told to praise him for winning the Electoral College last year, the New York Times reported Friday.

Embassies and leaders who have met with Trump have been speaking among themselves and with other dignitaries about how to handle the new president, and a number of themes have emerged, the report said.

Among them are suggestions to compliment Trump on his election win, and compare him favorably to former President Obama; not to expect him to know your country's history or hot-button issues; and make a short presentation tailored to his attention span, and don't try to bring up a long list of issues."

Foreign leaders told to praise Trump on election win: report | TheHill

A really tough guy for sure. Word is now that Trump might go from that "Chinese Hoax" and embrace climate change because the French President was nice to him.

"French President Emmanuel Macron, who welcomed Donald Trump to Paris two days ago to participate in Bastille Day celebrations, said the U.S. president may seek a solution over the next months for the fight against global warming.

“We’ve spoken in detail on what may allow him to return into the Paris accord,” Macron said in comments published Sunday in the newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche. “It’s important to maintain a dialogue” with the U.S. about its potential comeback in multilateral actions for climate, he said.

Trump May Seek Solution on Climate Change, Macron Tells JDD - Bloomberg

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.