Domestic Terrorist Attack

Old 08-29-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Default Domestic Terrorist Attack

Yesterday there was a domestic terrorist attack in Clovis, NM

The shooter, male, walked into the Public Library and starting shooting leaving 2 dead and 4 wounded.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

The shooter, male, walked into the Public Library and starting shooting leaving 2 dead and 4 wounded.
And how many "mass shootings" were performed by black/Hispanic gang members? We'll never know...many/most aren't reported as news...because it happens so often.

How many were killed in Chicago by blacks so far this year? Hundreds?

It makes news when ANYONE other than a black/Hispanic commits violence because it's so rare.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

Fortunately this shooter does not appear to be a part of a large and dangerous group targeting Christians, Jews, and homosexuals.

This appears to be an isolated incident. Perhaps lover spurned?
Old 08-29-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

7 dead, 25 wounded in weekend shootings across Chicago | abc7chicago.com
Old 08-29-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fortunately this shooter does not appear to be a part of a large and dangerous group targeting Christians, Jews, and homosexuals.

This appears to be an isolated incident. Perhaps lover spurned?
Deadly shooting at New Mexico library: 2 killed, 4 injured - CNN

We will have to wait and see to get more information from this man.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Deadly shooting at New Mexico library: 2 killed, 4 injured - CNN

We will have to wait and see to get more information from this man.[/QUOTE

He is wearing a man bun. I am old but I figure things out.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

"At least 24 more people were wounded in shootings across the city between 6:30 p.m. Friday and 5 a.m. Monday.

Last weekend, nine people were killed and at least 54 others were wounded in Chicago shootings between Friday evening and Monday morning."

Blacks and Hispanics...mostly.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Deadly shooting at New Mexico library: 2 killed, 4 injured - CNN

We will have to wait and see to get more information from this man.[/QUOTE

He is wearing a man bun. I am old but I figure things out.
Makes sense to me.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

I have chosen to call these mass shootings, when reported, as DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACKS. This is the first one I have seen reported on the National News.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 08-29-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have chosen to call these mass shootings, when reported, as DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACKS. This is the first one I have seen reported on the National News.

Why is THIS called a DTA but when blacks do it...it's not? Because these happen to be in "our" neighborhood and those were in "their" neighborhood...where all kinds of horrors occur...?
Old 08-29-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Believe me I got that right away.

What I think you are trying to do is minimize the awful threat of radical Islam. Or put this shooting on a par with it. It isn't.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post

COPUFFSThe Villages Florida
Old 08-29-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is THIS called a DTA but when blacks do it...it's not? Because these happen to be in "our" neighborhood and those were in "their" neighborhood...where all kinds of horrors occur...?
Were the shootings in Chicago reported on the National News? No they were not...
Old 08-29-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Okay, listen up, here is the real scoop on what constitutes domestic terrorism.

If the attack is linked to any certain GROUP such as the alt-right as in Charlottesville when a car DELIBERATELY drove into a crowd, it is an act of domestic terrorism. Another example would be the shootings at Pulse nightclub where the shooter posted allegiance to ISIS.

Shootings NOT linked directly to a GROUP are not domestic terrorism.

Now, you have the official word. Go on about your business - nothing to see here.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Believe me I got that right away.

What I think you are trying to do is minimize the awful threat of radical Islam. Or put this shooting on a par with it. It isn't.
With all due respect Gracie, I am NOT trying to minimize the threat of radical Islam. But walking into a school, theater or library and shooting people is terrorist by nature. All of these are public places and we should be able to go to them without fear for our lives!

But I am trying to point out the number of mass shooting that occur each year within our boarders. In Colorado Springs within roughly 30 days we had 2 mass shootings in 2015. Colorado has a history of mass shootings Columbine High School 13 dead, Aurora theater 2012 12 dead to mention 2 others.

All of these are arguably terror attacks but they were domestic.

Even The Villages School District narrowly escaped one of these last year! I am just trying to point them out when they occur.

Tags
starting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.