As the majority changes there will be more dismantling of America

Old 08-30-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Default As the majority changes there will be more dismantling of America

Here is another example of perhaps what the future holds for America:

L.A. City Council replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples Day on city calendar - LA Times

As the majority shifts I fear we will witness more of these types of attempts at erasing the culture of our country.

These kinds of issues have been around since the founding of our country, so why are we now seeing the movements against historical events/monuments/names of significance
across the country?

Because the mix that is America has been drastically changing. Facilitated and supported by those who would have a less free country than we have had and still enjoy.....for now.

Could the result be another civil war of sorts? Will the dwindling majority finally stand up and state enough is enough?

We can only hope and that it won't be too late.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

L.A. City Council replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples Day on city calendar - LA Times

As the majority shifts I fear we will witness more of these types of attempts at erasing the culture of our country.

These kinds of issues have been around since the founding of our country, so why are we now seeing the movements against historical events/monuments/names of significance

across the country?

Because the mix that is America has been drastically changing. Facilitated and supported by those who would have a less free country than we have had and still enjoy.....for now.

Could the result be another civil war of sorts? Will the dwindling majority finally stand up and state enough is enough?

Columbus Day, only some, notably in the northeast area, Italian Americans care. It won't change there.
BTW, Columbus did not discover the new world.
Coming to America: Who Was First? : NPR
Old 08-30-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

across the country?

Xenophobia | Definition of Xenophobia by Merriam-Webster
Old 08-30-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

across the country?

Xenophobia | Definition of Xenophobia by Merriam-Webster

Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia
Old 08-31-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

You're funny...

And delusional if you don't think America is done. As demographics have been slowly changing since the 1960s...America has been falling in world rankings. From #1 and 90% white...to current day #25 and 49% white. It's causation. There isn't a top 25 country in the world that is anything but Asian/white.

It's NOT a phobia when Hispanics are already the majority of babies being born and are the majority below the age of 7. It's delusional to deny it.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

So if someone expresses an opinion and it does not line up with yours all you can do is call them names......even when you have no idea what the the subject is about.

Par expectation for the limited in scope.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:

across the country?

Good grief. Donny B has another convert. Saw it coming, I guess.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good grief. Donny B has another convert. Saw it coming, I guess.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Talk about missing by a mile.....now that a shot has been taken at the messenger how about a legitimate response to the message?!
Old 08-31-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

As the minorities become an increasingly large majority...they will change more and more things until the country is unrecognizable...a Mexico II.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
So if someone expresses an opinion and it does not line up with yours all you can do is call them names......even when you have no idea what the the subject is about.

Par expectation for the limited in scope.

If I'm not mistaken you mentioned civil war. Civil war because you don't like the mix of people coming here is xenophobic and unstable. You are part of that dwindling majority, aren't you ?
That stupid eagle avatar tells it all.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
As the minorities become an increasingly large majority...they will change more and more things until the country is unrecognizable...a Mexico II.

If we become Mexico II it'll have nothing to do with our ethnic mix, it'll have to do with the scumbag bankers and industrialists that have moved our jobs overseas so as to line there greedy pockets. Eventually 2 economic classes will comprise the majority, just like Mexico. Ask any untrained, underemployed and undereducated WHITE guy.
If the disenfranchised white people wanted real change they would have voted for Bernie. But the blind hatred for minorities wouldn't allow them to. Stupid lower class whites consistently vote against there own best self interest.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken you mentioned civil war. Civil war because you don't like the mix of people coming here is xenophobic and unstable. You are part of that dwindling majority, aren't you ?
My posts said nothing about not liking the mix of people.....you did. Only because it suits how you choose to re-state what a person intended.

If one is white they are part of the dwindling majority. That is correct. Yes I am white. And at noon time every day it is usually sunny outside!!!

As for your last rude, crude, nasty comment
you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine unless you are wearing it!
Old 08-31-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
My posts said nothing about not liking the mix of people.....you did. Only because it suits how you choose to re-state what a person intended.

If one is white they are part of the dwindling majority. That is correct. Yes I am white. And at noon time every day it is usually sunny outside!!!

As for your last rude, crude, nasty comment

you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine unless you are wearing it!

You're not fooling anyone pal. Old white and racist. Oh well, your numbers are dwindling due to natures attrition.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
No it's not...wanting to breed out the whites and replace them with minorities...THAT is unstable. Name me a successful minority majority country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest[B
]If we become Mexico II it'll have nothing to do with our ethnic mix[/B], it'll have to do with the scumbag bankers and industrialists that have moved our jobs overseas so as to line there greedy pockets. Eventually 2 economic classes will comprise the majority, just like Mexico. Ask any untrained, underemployed and undereducated WHITE guy.
If the disenfranchised white people wanted real change they would have voted for Bernie. But the blind hatred for minorities wouldn't allow them to. Stupid lower class whites consistently vote against there own best self interest.
It'll have EVERYTHING to do with it. The border counties and increasingly the entire border states and becoming more and more Hispanic and more and more like Mexico.

Ask the over-trained and over-educated white guys about affirmative action and quotas. You're taking 15th place and promoting them to a 3rd place finish...you disqualified 12 white guys because of the color of their skin. And now you have someone who isn't qualified taking up a slot that others depend on. Most places are 20% dead wood because of all the EEO rules.

We killed ourselves trying to be nice...trying to be inclusive.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're not fooling anyone pal. Once upon a time there was a person who made up all kinds of stuff....like this

Old white Yes!

and racist. you still making it up for your convenience

Oh well, your numbers are dwindling due to natures attrition. What the hell is this? A true statement! How the did you let that slip in?
Real signature of nonsensical posts......most is made up for convenience BS! "PAL" dead give away for here comes the BS!
Time to get off the self gratification merry go round!

Tags
enjoy, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.