As the majority changes there will be more dismantling of America

Old 08-31-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
So, do you think that this 'change' that you speak of is a good thing?

I don't think I would have enjoyed living in the 16th century knowing what I know now. My life in the 21st is good. Life in the 26th will be better.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't think I would have enjoyed living in the 16th century knowing what I know now. My life in the 21st is good. Life in the 26th will be better.
I wonder if white liberals political leanings will change once the 'minority majority' ultimately dominate politics and policy through those they elect to office.

What then for the 'useful idiots' (white liberals) when they no longer serve a purpose?
Old 08-31-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
It really doesn't matter what you say. The world is progressing and there is nothing you can do to stop it. That is the bottom line Don.
Curse in the darkness as much as you want, and others like you, the only thing that is sure in this world is change. And change it will. With or without you.
We both know the better word is regressing...

I live here in whiteville...I'll pray it stays white as long as possible. While the world collapses around the bubble.

Why let it change for the worse when we COULD work for change for the better?

Quote:
I wonder if white liberals political leanings will change once the 'minority majority' ultimately dominate politics and policy through those they elect to office.

What then for the 'useful idiots' (white liberals) when they no longer serve a purpose?
Wait until EVERY high school is a minority majority...as your great granddaughters are sexually harassed daily.

You know...it already goes on...has been for a while. If a black kids wants a white girl...he'll ask her to hook up and if she refuses, the blacks, black girls included, will harass them, call them racist, push them around, until they finally submit. Have a candid conversation with your grand daughters who attend large city schools with large minority student bodies. They'll tell you it happens. Blacks have a MUCH higher rate of STDs and HIV than whites.

They are NOT us...and we shouldn't be putting them in charge. The large cities are failing because they're run by minorities...minorities can't manage! EVERY place they are in charge fails.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Menendez, McCain, Ginsberg, Midterms!!!

Liberals keep talking nonsense as if voters will fall for it, keep it up!
Old 09-01-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

And another Donny B convert.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

So says the liberal troll from Chit-Town. How many murders and shootings in your hometown so far this year, troll?
Old 09-01-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Answer the question. You have experience with this. You've seen Chicago go from a "white" city to a minority city. You've seen Chicago under white rule and now minority rule. Corruption aside because it COMES with every government...is Chicago BETTER now...for your granddaughter...than it was...lets say in the 1950s? Has diversity made Chicago a better place. A safer place. A friendlier place?

Why do you think the villages advertises "Friendliest"? Because in mixed...diverse...neighborhoods...nobody is very friendly. What do we have in common with a black? What does a black have in common with a Mexican? A Mexican with us? Nothing. No common culture. Different values. It's why diverse neighbors don't talk...nothing to talk about.

The villages is what it is BECAUSE it's filled with successful, affluent, white people with common interests and values. Sports and nice neighborhoods.

Quote:
So says the liberal troll from Chit-Town. How many murders and shootings in your hometown so far this year, troll?
And MORE importantly...where and by whom?
Old 09-01-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh AJ, I love it when you're nasty to me. As long as you respect me in the morning. Here's a picture I took this summer and am sending it with greetings from Chicago. Pass it on to Donny B for me.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh AJ, I love it when you're nasty to me. As long as you respect me in the morning. Here's a picture I took this summer and am sending it with greetings from Chicago. Pass it on to Donny B for me.

The Villages Florida

Nice photo. There are a lot of "nice neighborhoods" like this one in your hometown of Chicago.

Chicago's Most Dangerous Block Plagued By Drugs, Shootings And Murder - Garfield Park - Chicago - DNAinfo
Old 09-01-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

Looking at it from FAR away...Chicago looks like a nice, clean, safe, friendly city... When you get closer you notice...it's NOT nice, clean, safe, or friendly...and it's FULL of minorities.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
...and it's FULL of minorities.
And cars with dents on all sides. Don't forget the potholes (You know they are deep when there is a whole car already stuck inside the pothole), also nothing better than a romantic $200 dinner on an outside patio with that sewer gas aroma...the best is viewing the black water (actual color folks) from the sanitary canal mixing with the Chicago river water (that then flows into lake Michigan, where they get that good drinking water from).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Im sure this went way over OP's head.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
And cars with dents on all sides. Don't forget the potholes (You know they are deep when there is a whole car already stuck inside the pothole), also nothing better than a romantic $200 dinner on an outside patio with that sewer gas aroma...the best is viewing the black water (actual color folks) from the sanitary canal mixing with the Chicago river water (that then flows into lake Michigan, where they get that good drinking water from).

That's funny. You should visit that toddllin' town sometime. In the meanwhile here's a picture taken from The Terrace at Trump Tower. You can look down the river all the way to the locks at Lake Michigan. Save up though Dirt, $50.00 for two drinks. But the cocktail waitress looked and sounded like a young Ivana.

The Villages Florida

Old 09-02-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Talk about missing by a mile.....now that a shot has been taken at the messenger how about a legitimate response to the message?!
Perhaps my life experiences don't match yours. Chicago is a series of neighborhoods with most of them originating through immigration. They endured the hardships of settlers and contributed their slice of culture to "the City of the Broad Shoulders".

Old 09-02-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That's funny. You should visit that toddllin' town sometime. In the meanwhile here's a picture taken from The Terrace at Trump Tower. You can look down the river all the way to the locks at Lake Michigan. Save up though Dirt, $50.00 for two drinks. But the cocktail waitress looked and sounded like a young Ivana.

The Villages Florida

Lol, I lived there...

Tags
enjoy, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.