As the majority/minority shifts from one to the other there will be more of this

Old 03-28-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default As the majority/minority shifts from one to the other there will be more of this

NoHo school budget cuts due to high white student percentage sparks outrage | abc7.com

Once the Caucasians back out of or away from the school system we (somebody that is still here) shall see the results.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
NoHo school budget cuts due to high white student percentage sparks outrage | abc7.com

Once the Caucasians back out of or away from the school system we (somebody that is still here) shall see the results.
Good grief. Donny B is residing in your head. It was just a matter of time.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

It was just a matter of time until the TRUTH starts to come out. White people are doomed as we become overrun with blacks and Hispanics.

You just wait...it's going to get worse. They're already asking for and GETTING "safe spaces" away from whites/Asians...who "threaten them" by being smarter.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Now that you have the what ever out of your system, how about a comment on the subject of the thread.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Now that you have the what ever out of your system, how about a comment on the subject of the thread.
North Hollywood was a rat hole for a long time and is now enjoying somewhat of a resurgence. The quota from 1978 needs to be readjusted as changing demographics dictate. This is being addressed.

The fact that you even referenced an obscure article from a place you've never been or have any knowledge of suggests that you were trolling a la Donny B.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
North Hollywood was a rat hole for a long time and is now enjoying somewhat of a resurgence. The quota from 1978 needs to be readjusted as changing demographics dictate. This is being addressed.

The fact that you even referenced an obscure article from a place you've never been or have any knowledge of suggests that you were trolling a la Donny B.

"The neighborhood was considered "moderately diverse" ethnically within Los Angeles. The breakdown was Latinos, 57.7%; whites, 27%; Asians, 5.7%; blacks, 5.6%; and others, 4%. Mexico (43.2%) and El Salvador (16%) were the most common places of birth for the 46.4% of the residents who were born abroad—a high percentage for Los Angeles. The percentages of never-married men and never-married women were among the county's highest."

Trolling? I just prove people wrong...

Are there white people moving in? That's the ONLY way ANYPLACE ever improves...the cities kick out the brown people and the whites come back in after revitalizing the area.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

I would normally not respond and waste the time but I am always amused when folks act like they know something and worse speak as if they know something when in fact they have no idea about the person they are attempting to demean.
Hence credibility = zero....confirmed above!!

Obscure? as measured by who?
Suggests? Really? More like shot in the dark BS!

Really, really low caliber insinuation!!
Old 03-28-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy-Town View Post
The quota from 1978 needs to be readjusted as changing demographics dictate. This is being addressed.

Why would demographics influence quotas??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Why would demographics influence quotas??

In North Hollywood a court decided that as long as the school population was 70% non white certain monies were guaranteed. North Hollywood is now enjoying an economic upturn which right or wrong resulted in an increase in the white student population pushing the non white population below 70%. Hence the conundrum.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2017, 04:02 AM
n/a

LA School District Encourages Whites (and Others) to Homeschool [WATCH!]
Joe ScudderTuesday, March 28, 2017

The schools with more minorities get more funding, encouraging parents whose children attend schools that are “too white” to homeschool or move.

Public school teachers and administrators have been known to oppose parents when they choose to homeschool their children. In fact, it is something of a liberal cliché to point to “white flight” from the public school system to either homeschool arrangements or private school. But what if white parents just don’t like being targeted for being white with a financial penalty?

Thus ABC 7 in Los Angeles reports,

Outrage has grown at Walter Reed Middle School in North Hollywood, as the school faces layoffs and increased class sizes due to a law limiting funds for schools with a higher white student body.

The Los Angeles Unified School District provides more funding for schools where the white population is below 30 percent.

In a letter to parents, the district noted the highly regarded middle school had been above the percentage for the past couple years.

The racial formula was a condition imposed by court decisions dealing with desegregation in the 1970s.

Parents, however, remain frustrated with what the cuts might mean for their children.

“When your class sizes are getting larger and you’re taking resources away from students, I mean as parents, you do want your kid to go off to college,” one parent, Rosemary Estrada, said.

Notice that there is nothing in the formula about the economic status of the students or their test scores or other academic achievements. It these were lower income working class white families with low performing children, it would not matter. The funds would be cut.

But not the property taxes! These families still have to pay the same amount into the system even as they receive less from the system. Money that used to go to their own school is now diverted to fund more racially diverse schools. They are paying a bounty to compensate for white privilege, I guess.

If the public education system is going to target them, why not homeschool? The “racial formula” encourages white parents to see the school system as hostile and exploitive to them (because it is hostile and exploitive to them) and thus encourages them to go elsewhere. I guess the inventors of the racial formula assumed it would make them move to more diverse schools where they get more funding. But there’s no reason to assume that would be their response.

Incidentally, this policy also hurts minority students. Walter Reed Middle School isn’t all white. Black, Hispanic, Asian, and other students are also getting their school funding cut. How does that help these minority students? It doesn’t! It is not supposed to help them. The only thing the policy does is rewards the schools who achieve a specified demographic mix. The aim is not help students but encourage them to maintain a “virtuous” student body.

The fact that the school bureaucrats feel the obligation to follow this law means they don’t understand the meaning of self-government. It also shows they care more about social engineering than education.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-29-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

Thanks for the response.

California, the land of fruits and nuts!

Really disappointing that they had no foresight what so ever. Also the quota had been off for a couple years and they did nothing to rectify prior to funding being cut...I am surprised any of this lasted past the early 80's.

Tags
system, shifts, majority/minority

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.