Make America Read Again.

Old 06-01-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Default Make America Read Again.

Instagram

In these troubling times, this seems a lot more appropriate than "Make America Great Again". It always has been great except for some rather ineffective, dishonest, or weak leaders.

Donald Trump has not shown that he is effective, honest, or strong. He has proven he uses people for his own ends and not for theirs.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Instagram

In these troubling times, this seems a lot more appropriate than "Make America Great Again". It always has been great except for some rather ineffective, dishonest, or weak leaders.

Donald Trump has not shown that he is effective, honest, or strong. He has proven he uses people for his own ends and not for theirs.
Replace "Donald Trump" with "Hillary Clinton" and your statement will have a ring of truth.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instagram

You are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree. I don't know what this has to do with "reading" but it's obvious that you are not very knowledgeable in regards to Trump's attributes, good or bad. Let preface this by saying that I did not vote for Trump, but will in the general election. So, before proceeding with your character assassination, you probably should learn a little more about your subject. For instance, something that I did not know is that he has helped many people and has not wanted recognition for doing so. I have never heard him brag about those folks that I have received his assistance. And I have seen instances where he has helped people suffering from cancer and other handicaps. Look it up on Google, a liberal search engine. You'll see what I am talking about.

You can blather about his being liberal during one period and conservative another, but at least be honest. You can complain about his vulgarity and childishly striking out at his adversaries. You can make fun of his hair. But, be honest about it. When we talk about the Clinton scandals, these are well known facts. Her lying is fact. Her deception regarding Benghazi is fact. Her mishandling gov communications is fact. They are being investigated for tax fraud and she is being investigated by the FBI regarding possible law violations dealing with classified information.

But, if you were really serious about the title of the thread regarding "reading" I would submit that "reading retention" would be more in order. The lack of reading retention seems to be a pandemic.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree. I don't know what this has to do with "reading" but it's obvious that you are not very knowledgeable in regards to Trump's attributes, good or bad. Let preface this by saying that I did not vote for Trump, but will in the general election. So, before proceeding with your character assassination, you probably should learn a little more about your subject. For instance, something that I did not know is that he has helped many people and has not wanted recognition for doing so. I have never heard him brag about those folks that I have received his assistance. And I have seen instances where he has helped people suffering from cancer and other handicaps. Look it up on Google, a liberal search engine. You'll see what I am talking about.

You can blather about his being liberal during one period and conservative another, but at least be honest. You can complain about his vulgarity and childishly striking out at his adversaries. You can make fun of his hair. But, be honest about it. When we talk about the Clinton scandals, these are well known facts. Her lying is fact. Her deception regarding Benghazi is fact. Her mishandling gov communications is fact. They are being investigated for tax fraud and she is being investigated by the FBI regarding possible law violations dealing with classified information.

But, if you were really serious about the title of the thread regarding "reading" I would submit that "reading retention" would be more in order. The lack of reading retention seems to be a pandemic.

You left out Vince Foster's murder and the Whitewater real estate deal.

Some posters on here are so dumb that they think that English is the official language of the US....hahaha.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

I'm for make America think again and not get brainwashed and indoctrination in public schools and colleges. What do think about that!
Old 06-01-2016, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm for make America think again and not get brainwashed and indoctrination in public schools and colleges. What do think about that!
Hey, if you can't afford private schooling, you get what the gov will give you. And if the gov provides funding then they control what you are taught.

I sent my kids to private schools. I didn't have a new car for 20 years, but they got their education, the way I wanted it done.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instagram

That's what ALL D and R politicians do...

Quote:
Replace "Donald Trump" with "Hillary Clinton" and your statement will have a ring of truth.
Replace it with any D or R politician.

Quote:
That's where all the "equality" crap comes from. It's no wonder so many Americans are on psychotropic drugs, the lies we're constantly fed.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's what ALL D and R politicians do...

Replace it with any D or R politician.

That's where all the "equality" crap comes from. It's no wonder so many Americans are on psychotropic drugs, the lies we're constantly fed.
Yes, and I bet you know the names of all those drugs. You might want to cut back on them before they hurt you.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, and I bet you know the names of all those drugs. You might want to cut back on them before they hurt you.
So you disagree that kids are being indoctrinated, told WHAT to think instead of how to think?

You don't think politicians use people for their own ends?

Really?

Maybe you should see someone about dementia.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, if you can't afford private schooling, you get what the gov will give you. And if the gov provides funding then they control what you are taught.

I sent my kids to private schools. I didn't have a new car for 20 years, but they got their education, the way I wanted it done.

It was not the government before liberal teacher unions found our they could exploit the money grubbing democrat. I doubt you had too much say in private schools either. They probably led you on for the money! After all that's what it all about.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was not the government before liberal teacher unions found our they could exploit the money grubbing democrat. I doubt you had too much say in private schools either. They probably led you on for the money! After all that's what it all about.
Regardless, private schools are generally better than public schooling. Charter and magnet schools do pretty well, too.
The money I paid was well spent.

The gov fails at anything they try to do. About the only thing that they haven't completely failed at is creating the best military in the world. But, they have also spent a lot of money on the war machine, and now think it's for nation building and not fighting. There is a lot of waste in Defense, but that is not due to the military man, it's the greedy politicians that gain from the corruption.

And yes the VA is STILL messed up.

Tags
make, read, america

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.