Make Racism Wrong Again.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Smile Make Racism Wrong Again.

'Make Racism Wrong Again,' Blue Hats Sold by Virginia Couple Say | NBC4 Washington

Have not seen any of these in the Villages. Yet!
Old 04-11-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Says the non green village card carrying wackadoodle.

don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

I Speak Jive - Airplane! (5/10) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube

Jive turkey!
Old 04-11-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
WHY in the world would you want to diversify the villages?

WHY would you want to turn it into just another diversified place with all the problems diversity brings?

WHY would you want to destroy the calm and beauty we have here?

EVERYWHERE that is diversified sucks...every one...every place.

What is WRONG with you?
Old 04-12-2017, 03:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's another reason I voted for Trump. Obama made America racist again. Hillary's mentor was a KKK Grand Dragon or something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byrdclinton.jpg (51.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-12-2017, 03:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well you might want to see if Black Lives Matters, Louis Farrakan and the new Black Panther feel about those hats.

Its obvious that the "blue hats" are suppose to symbolize the subtle notion that Trump and friends are racists.

This ghetto mentality of victimization is getting really old and tiresome.

Personal Best Regards:

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-12-2017, 04:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well you might want to see if Black Lives Matters, Louis Farrakan and the new Black Panther feel about those hats.

Its obvious that the "blue hats" are suppose to symbolize the subtle notion that Trump and friends are racists.

Personal Best Regards:

Personal Best Regards:
"Ghetto mentality". More racism!
Old 04-12-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Ghetto mentality". More racism!
Jon, you proved that you are a racist by that comment. Do you believe that anyone living in a ghetto is black? That's racist.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jon, you proved that you are a racist by that comment. Do you believe that anyone living in a ghetto is black? That's racist.
Black or Hispanic...you don't HAVE "white ghettos".

are there any "white ghettos"? - Google Search
Old 04-12-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are putting your spin on this MDLNB. Ghettos have included Irish, Italian, Jewish, Chinese and many other nationalites over the years.

Someone else brought up "ghetto mentality" while we were talking about race.

Rubicon

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-12-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are putting your spin on this MDLNB. Ghettos have included Irish, Italian, Jewish, Chinese and many other nationalites over the years.

Someone else brought up "ghetto mentality" while we were talking about race.

Rubicon
But now they're 99% black and Hispanic.

Why?

Why did all the others get better but the black/hispanic ghettos are still here...and getting larger...spreading.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that Barack Obama caused the growing peace between races to reverse itself. I believe that both of his attorneys general greatly added to a growing hostility between races in this country.

I had so hoped that President Obama would address black jobs, black poverty, black on black killings, the drug problems among blacks. I had so hoped he would talk about the integrity of the family unit. I didn't see anything like that happen. Barack Obama was another white president.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that Barack Obama caused the growing peace between races to reverse itself. I believe that both of his attorneys general greatly added to a growing hostility between races in this country.

I had so hoped that President Obama would address black jobs, black poverty, black on black killings, the drug problems among blacks. I had so hoped he would talk about the integrity of the family unit. I didn't see anything like that happen. Barack Obama was another white president.
I agree in part that Obama's first term Attorney General did go far to separate African-American issues from others issues. But the 2d AG did not seem to do that.

Obama was/is a black community activist. His election did empower many African-Americans which is good as now they are fighting for their own way up the ladder.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

What "growing peace"? There wasn't any peace...there won't be any peace...we're different species competing for the same thing. Unfortunately...they're winning.

Black jobs? Be able to DO the job and we'll hire you. Blacks don't have a problem getting hired by the NBA or NFL. The "racism" is really lack of ability.

Black poverty? Be ABLE to do the jobs and you'll get hired. LEARN something in school and you'll get hired. Lose the "attitude" and you'll get hired. Learn to dress and speak and you'll get hired. Why is THEIR inability to get hired OUR fault? They don't get hired because nobody WANTS to hire them.

Black on black killings? They're up to 10X more violent than white people. A simple fact. They LACK the self control that other races possess. They solve problems with violence while white people figure out solutions.

Family unit? Blacks don't know what a "family" is...80% are unmarried. 80% of black kids in families are from different fathers. Sex, drugs, and screwing...THAT is the inner city way of life...ALL paid for by you and me.

What about education? How about the "Education Problem" affecting blacks? WHY CAN'T THEY LEARN? Because they're a different species, they're NOT us.

You ask great questions Gracie...now LISTEN to the answers. They are NOT us. They are NOT our equals. They are INCAPABLE of living a self sufficient and contributing manor in our modern society.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Come on (unt, Rockface, and wackadoodle...do something to stop Don from posting this stuff! You guys are unwilling to prove him wrong, you must agree with him...racists !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
make, villages, wrong, racism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.