Make Racism Wrong Again.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Come on (unt, Rockface, and wackadoodle...do something to stop Don from posting this stuff! You guys are unwilling to prove him wrong, you must agree with him...racists !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Not unwilling...unable.

There is NO equality and diversity ALWAYS destroys.

Now they'll post some opinion piece from some black lady teaching at a black school to "prove" me wrong.

ALL they have to do is show us all the "Black Villages", 99% black and just like here. Show us the "Black school" that is a TOP school...not JUST among "black schools", but among WHITE schools too. ANYTHING that is "all black" and better than ANYTHING whites could do. Sports is ALL they got.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not unwilling...unable.

There is NO equality and diversity ALWAYS destroys.

Now they'll post some opinion piece from some black lady teaching at a black school to "prove" me wrong.

ALL they have to do is show us all the "Black Villages", 99% black and just like here. Show us the "Black school" that is a TOP school...not JUST among "black schools", but among WHITE schools too. ANYTHING that is "all black" and better than ANYTHING whites could do. Sports is ALL they got.
You argue from conclusions already made and just cherry pick facts to back those up Don. Except your conclusions are FUBAR.

Most White People Think Blacks Are Intellectually Inferior | DiversityInc
Old 04-12-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Here we go again with the one word accusations that substitute as arguments.

The subject matter is racism. The prevailing theme "victimization" created and pushed by limousine liberals in order to control voting continues. Ghetto mentality = belief of victimization not color creed or race"

Hence my reference to ghetto mentality. Because they have residents living in ghettos believing that "the man"is the problem. Ghettos contain poor folks of all colors and races and liberals have for years manipulated exploited them by telling them that they are victims of their opposition primarily white male Republicans .

If progressives have been paying attention there are more and more true leaders in all industries are rising up and explain to these communities that only they can fix their own problems.

But leave it to a progressive to forego logically conversation in favor of an emotional outburst.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-12-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Another 3 generations and the liberals will have them on thier own feet...

I do wonder how people could be that stupid to not see how these government assistance programs have not helped, but actually held people back.

Look at the wackadoodle: he had a hard time on his first (and only job) experienced a nervous breakdown (what a man what a man). His parents let him move back in and he gets on SSD. 17 years later he is still unemployed and living with his parents. This is a failed system, these lazy people have no reason to work, we are providing for them!

Unfortunately it seems the majority of them are not white [I am sure Don has and will provide %]. Hence the racism?? Nobody likes to give up any more of their money to support the lazy [the (unt took the spouse to a 3rd world country for dental implants to cut costs!]

You want to fix racism, create jobs, stop the handouts, and tell them to work or starve!

Plenty of bridges need to be painted in this country, plenty of firehydrants need painting, plenty of ghettos need cleaning. The government should pay them only if they work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here we go again with the one word accusations that substitute as arguments.

The subject matter is racism. The prevailing theme "victimization" created and pushed by limousine liberals in order to control voting continues. Ghetto mentality = belief of victimization not color creed or race"

Hence my reference to ghetto mentality. Because they have residents living in ghettos believing that "the man"is the problem. Ghettos contain poor folks of all colors and races and liberals have for years manipulated exploited them by telling them that they are victims of their opposition primarily white male Republicans .

If progressives have been paying attention there are more and more true leaders in all industries are rising up and explain to these communities that only they can fix their own problems.

But leave it to a progressive to forego logically conversation in favor of an emotional outburst.

Personal Best Regards:
Except you did not explain that. And the subject is racism.

Tags
make, villages, wrong, racism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.