Is this the Man we want for our daughters as President ad.

Old 09-23-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Because any of that matters???
Old 09-23-2016, 12:26 PM
n/a

Should women expect respect?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

For those of you who say the entire video is out of context.

Taking video grabs and selective sound bites merged with other narrative, not pertinent at all, along with updated pictures of what are to be innocent young children and wallah we have a trash video....no continuity......no connectivity......and yet the Clinton sheeple are, as predictable, follow right behind with the not my wife or my girls!!!!

The real democrats are capable of much better.

Some of you have the nerve to call Trump sexist and yet when Clinton plays sexist it is OK because she is a supposed representative female (thank GOD she is not).....just like Obama being racist....it is OK because he is black?

BS!
Old 09-23-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Ok, lets examine the facts a bit.

Trump said some off the cuff, non-PC things about women, Mexicans and Muslims. Horrible, just horrible!

Hillary attempts to say the right things, according to the time of day and location and environment she is speaking to. Very calculated. Really nice,right?

On the other hand, Trump gives women the highest opportunity to excel in his orgainzation, putting them in the highest positions. He also hires thousands of minorities, giving them a means to support their families. No one that has worked for him says bad things about him, even those he has fired.

ON the other hand, Hillary has shown her disloyalty to her people by paying her female staff lower than male, abandoning people that work for her to be killed and then lies to the victim's families about how they died. Her former employees never have anything to say good about her, including staff from the White House and Secret Service agents.

Trump has married four times. Terrible. Reagan was married twice.

Hillary has married once (that I know of) and continues to stay married to a guy that blatantly disregards marriage vows and publicly whores around with anything with two legs (including the daughter of his associate). Good judgement? Hillary does not believe in marriage in the traditional way. She used to, but now believes in anything goes, such as gay marriage.

My vote is for Trump. I usually stand in line for early voting, but I may send in an absentee ballot so I can get it out this week and be done with it. The lines are going to be too long with voters for Trump. During the primaries, some states had to keep the doors open on election day, way after they were scheduled to close because the lines were so long with Trump voters.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:11 PM
n/a

A model man for the White House? I wonder why anyone thinks that Trump is worst than Bill Clinton.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IvankaChelsea.jpg (28.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-23-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Which is worst?
Talking trash about women or treating women as trash?
Old 09-23-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Should women expect respect?
When they prove themselves equal/worthy.

They shouldn't expect/get respect if they get a quota ...and then suck at it.

In what endeavor is a woman the pinnacle? The top" The absolute best? I can't think of any. Same with minorities.

Quote:
Which is worst?
Talking trash about women or treating women as trash?
Treating them like trash. But I guess they don't agree, they want the blacks/Hispanics running things. They'll treat you like sh!t.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:45 PM
n/a

To the OP. YES IT IS
Old 09-23-2016, 07:34 PM
n/a

How about the 100+ disrespectful things the Clintons have done to women over their career crime wave ?
Old 09-24-2016, 04:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
A model man for the White House? I wonder why anyone thinks that Trump is worst than Bill Clinton.
Once again, the difference between talking trash and treating them like trash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HillaryClintonRapeAllegations.jpg (312.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IvankaChelsea.jpg (28.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-24-2016, 05:44 AM
n/a

And don't forget to include a method for sorting out the trash that tries to make thing appear worse than they are for personal, political gain.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;129***1
And don't forget to include a method for sorting out the trash that tries to make thing appear worse than they are for personal, political gain.
What is an example of a method used for sorting out the trash?
Old 09-24-2016, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is an example of a method used for sorting out the trash?
Cart Hillary off to the dump, maybe?
Old 09-24-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

It is amazing to see the grumpy, impotent old geezers of The Villages rally around Trump. They are so afraid of our country being led by a woman that they want the schoolyard bully as their leader.

The grumpy, impotent old geezers are even too stupid to realize their bank accounts and portfolios have grown under the terms of The Black President.

Fortunately, most of these geezers will not be around much longer. Gen X is taking over! Baby Boomers are a breed that is fortunately going extinct!

Tags
vote, years, daughters, president, man

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.