Manslaughter?

Old 02-02-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I bet you not only got beat up a lot as a kid, but get punched out a lot now. Is there some reason that you cannot discuss something without insulting everyone you disagree with?
LOL, I was (and am) way too big...to have been picked on.

But I do appreciate you proving me correct AGAIN...in one of my other posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
The ONLY time you include a link MLGBT is when you find some 'opinion' piece to start a new thread...typically from a highly biased source.

After that, legitimate citations/links backing your feeble opinion...comes to a screeching halt.

Hint; Any ignorant twit can start a thread from fake and/or slanted news...so you're far from 'special.'

You're certainly 'special' in other ways though...ie: being a simpleton, who is untouched by rational reasoning or cognitive thinking.

When an intelligent discourse actually does break out (and no, RubiTHECon's soapbox diatribes are not in that category), you offer nothing but a plethora of one and two liners trying to denigrate those who actually link facts...to support their position.

So please, don't ever delude yourself into thinking that you provide anything more than troll bait...because you don't.

Add to that, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

So be careful you don't sprain something patting yourself on the back, for what amounts to little more than dog feces...on the bottom of any intelligent persons shoe.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-02-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
UNTIL-it effects you or someone in your family.
My sister, LIKE YOU, was pro illegal aliens TILL one driving with no license, no insurance rear ended her daughters car and caused her car to flip over. My nieces arm is now mostly useless.

MY SISTER WHO HAD VOTED FOR OBAMA VOTED FOR TRUMP.

TAKE A WALK IN THE REAL WORLD.
Exactly what does your post contribute to the thread which is regarding shooting at a fleeing burglar?

Please pay attention to the topic being discussed or you will be removed from the Political Discussion Forum.
Old 02-02-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
We agree.

Ya wanna change your opinion now?
Why would I change my opinion? I don't even know who you are. Even if I did, that wouldn't make me change my opinion.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL, I was (and am) way too big...to have been picked on.

But I do appreciate you proving me correct AGAIN...in one of my other posts.
Yep, I was right. I'm sorry if I was one of them in the past.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why would I change my opinion? I don't even know who you are. Even if I did, that wouldn't make me change my opinion.
Lighten up...it was a joke.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Yep, I was right. I'm sorry if I was one of them in the past.
The troll is proving me correct...AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
Add to that MLGBT, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

And I can guarantee, you've never had what it takes...to try and bully me.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
The troll is proving me correct...AGAIN!

And I can guarantee, you've never had what it takes...to try and bully me.

Ha, ha, ha.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lighten up...it was a joke.
I guess I didn't get it. The thing is that, as I said, I don't see anyone's name on this forum so I have no idea who is posting.

Also, I like when people that have overall philosophies than me and I agree. It shows that there is room for agreement.

Tags
car, manslaughter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.