Many Americans don't know the difference between a Sari and a Burka.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Default Many Americans don't know the difference between a Sari and a Burka.

What Hadith is. How you can tell who is an observant Muslim or not. Many confuse Muslims with other Eastern Religions.

Many of us know a little of another language but few can read or understand Arabic. Most people have not visited an observant Muslim in their home. Most Americans have been brought up on the practice of Christian kindness and acceptance. Or are non practicing Jews who are also very accepting.

Many people just don't know what other religions actually believe or how they practice. Is a woman an observant Muslim if she shows her hair and wears makeup and drinks alcohol?

Most believe that faith in God dictate a desire for a peaceful life. Many now believe that any faith in any religion or any God is a sign that you are not very intelligent.

We are in a huge pickle in this world. We simply don't know what is happening. I hear "education is the key". I see a lot of folks who truly are in denial one way or another according to my very strange views where I believe in a supreme being about half the time and feel bad about not believing the rest of the time. I am a really non observant Christian but I still have lots left in my mind as to what I think is good or bad.

Can you really look at yourself and say that you know the differences in what people believe? Who could tell us who would become a religious martyr or not? How would we, could we do that?

Do some of you think your cousin who is a pastor, a priest or a nun or a rabbi is a chump? Some of those same folks are supportive of anything that is religious as long as it isn't Christian. Why is that?

How do the religions of the world feel about women, about homosexuals, about dogs, about polygamy, about age of marriage/sex? About genital mutilation for the purpose of keeping a wife faithful?

I don't know. Don't ask me. You probably don't know either but we are in a pickle because of all this.

Yes we are. A huge, hairy, bloody mess.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Why are We in a pickle? not because We are uneducated on the muslim customs,ways or whatever.. We're in a pickle because we're allowing the overbreeding rats into OUR Country.. My almost 4 year old Grand Babies future is fuc(ked....
Old 06-06-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why are We in a pickle? not because We are uneducated on the muslim customs,ways or whatever.. We're in a pickle because we're allowing the overbreeding rats into OUR Country.. My almost 4 year old Grand Babies future is fuc(ked....
NOT because of Muslims...they're Europe's problem. Here we ARE f@cked...but it's because of the Hispanic invasion. They are ALREADY the majority below the age of 7...they WILL be 50% of the population within 30 years...where we are now.

We're LETTING it happen.

Your 4 y/o grandbaby is a minority...Hispanics are the majority below age 7, they are the majority starting school. Your grandbaby will live in Mexico II.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

What's this got to do with politics? Who cares what someone from the middle or south east wears? All terrorists should be exterminated, period. Regardless of whether they wear a burka or cowboy boots.

Tags
people, sari, burka, difference, americans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.