Who should be Trump's running mate?

Old 02-17-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Default Who should be Trump's running mate?

I think Kim Kardashian would be the ideal running rate for "The Donald".
Both have the same amount of governing experience, both would appeal voters with the same level of intelligence.

Go Donald!!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:49 AM
n/a

It should be someone with Donald's same moral philosphy and personal integrity - Satan.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

He doesn't need a running mate. His ego is big enough to handle both jobs.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It should be someone with Donald's same moral philosphy and personal integrity - Satan.
Then by all means include Clinton!
Old 02-17-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Then by all means include Clinton!
Naw I take that back. Trump, or almost nody else, would choose a known felon, liar, untrustworthy, eunethical, self centered dog imitator.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

From your sentence structure and spelling abilities.............. I take it you're a Trump supporter?
Old 02-17-2016, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Naw I take that back. Trump, or almost nody else, would choose a known felon, liar, untrustworthy, eunethical, self centered dog imitator.
"Known felon" The other trash you can get by with, your entitled to your opinion, but "Known felon" show the documentation or go crawl under your rock. When Hillary wins will you leave the country? I hope so.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Please explain what you mean by "governing experience"? The current president was elected without any "governing experience". CEOs and State Governors are logical choices if you are looking for "governing experience".

Quote:
Both have the same amount of governing experience, both would appeal voters with the same level of intelligence.

Go Donald!!
Old 02-17-2016, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Known felon" The other trash you can get by with, your entitled to your opinion, but "Known felon" show the documentation or go crawl under your rock. When Hillary wins will you leave the country? I hope so.
A "felon" is a person that has committed a felony. Hillary has committed multiple felonies, but has not been convicted. Therefore, that poster was correct in his/her description of Hillary being a known felon. The whole Clinton clan is just a bunch of unscrupulous criminals.

But, you go ahead and vote for her. It says a lot about your integrity......none.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
From your sentence structure and spelling abilities.............. I take it you're a Trump supporter?
waht?
Old 02-17-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
We shall see if the majproty of the democrats think it is OK to elect a feloneous liar to be their POTUS.

In any case you wouldn't want us to leave the country; there would be nobody left to pay for all the freebies and hand outs.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

11 posts and not ONE person having a cogent idea of who would be a good running mate for Trump.

I think he needs someone with government experience and is a known person in Washington. Newt Gingrich would be a very good choice.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Go Donald!!

The Wasilla Quitta - he will need her foreign policy experience

Where do those planes go?
Old 02-17-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

If he wins, he should choose Rubio as VP. Why? Because Rubio has the best foreign policy and national security experience, he is young but not too young, and because he seems to have a grip on diplomacy. He will need to smooth things over with congress when Trump boot stomps them every time he wants something done. And then Rubio will be ready to take over when Trump gets bored after one term and decides to opt out for a second term.

Just an off the cuff answer, because there are thousands of competent and viable choices to choose from.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:40 PM
n/a

Chris christie.

Tags
running, donald, governing, amount, appeal, intelligence, level, voters, experience, mate, trumps, kim, rate, ideal, kardashian

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.